• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realistic-War 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ond

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I decided to put realistic-war online again.

> Custom Client (can be downloaded at website) (updated)
> Private accounts
> Level 50s
> Modified Thais map with some nice epic quests
> Online 24/7
> Unlimited ammo & runes
> Type: War-Server/PvP-Enforced
> Frag counter ingame & at the website
> 7.4 Formulas regarding runes/spells/fluids

There is often nice battles, the map is big enough for teams to have an open battle aswell.
The NPCs ingame will sell any item needed to war.

A new feature this time is the skullsystem:

5 frags in a row = green skull
10 frags = white skull
15 frags = yellow skull
20 frags = red skull

However you will lose these skulls everytime you die or logout, so they are temporary.
And no, you will not lose anything when you have red skull.

> Website: realistic-war.no-ip.org
> IP: realistic-war.no-ip.org

I hope to see you online.
-Realistic

Last edited:
Hopefully it will get some more players later at the weekend or so.

i think it will it was so many buggs on warloria like lvl abusing etc ..

Short trailer realistic war:
[video=youtube;vjdRRjWZITo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjdRRjWZITo&list=UUQxd3HORTvgMjojzeyRfsLw&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]
hear the sound?

Short trailer realistic war:
[video=youtube;vjdRRjWZITo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjdRRjWZITo&list=UUQxd3HORTvgMjojzeyRfsLw&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]
hear the sound?

As usual, the music is well chosen, so seamlessly enlaced with the video clip, it converges in a sensory orgasm the like of which could really only be expected from you. While possibly redundant, I want to acknowledge the insurmountable skill with which you approach your enemies; because of people like you, I dread before I log in, knowing that if our paths cross, there really only is one possible outcome. Your editing skills are only superceded by your elegant playing prowess, and it is with honest surprise I marvel over the ingenuity of culminating your movie with your own death. Very original.

hear the sound?
It haunts my dreams.

I have 3 cam boters on ots 2 cam good guy greg and 1 monk :
take cam greg aim bot , now i loading greg auto heal :
[video=youtube;CmqmrFJ7gF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmqmrFJ7gF0&list=UUQxd3HORTvgMjojzeyRfsLw&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]
please banned ip boters becouse people change acc and boting back

Thank you Tampon for helping to keep the cheaters out. He is now IP-Banned.

[video=youtube;XICb_xljMwY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XICb_xljMwY&list=UUQxd3HORTvgMjojzeyRfsLw&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]
Here movie greg boting auto heal i have movies player Monk boting but is very long and you tobe no like moviers 2GB+ i no ahve program for change clip.

Going to add a custom client tomorrow along with some other fixes. Reason is that I'm having a hard time tackle the cheaters since I need evidence, something the players doesn't find very amusing.

It will change somewhere around 15:00 to 18:00 CET. I will informe you all before it take place.

Hey meybe change map. Give more monster , traps , make might ring , stone skin amulet , life ring.
You make could your own map would be interesting.

Server is now using a custom client. You can find the download links here!

@Tampon, sure I can change map and edit it somemore adding monsters but I wont add Stone Skin amulets to the game, or mightrings/elven amulets. Maybe just so you can get one of each in a rather hard quest that you can't remake in 2 minutes. q: come with suggestions for what new map

Server is now using a custom client. You can find the download links here!

@Tampon, sure I can change map and edit it somemore adding monsters but I wont add Stone Skin amulets to the game, or mightrings/elven amulets. Maybe just so you can get one of each in a rather hard quest that you can't remake in 2 minutes. q: come with suggestions for what new map

its with dx9 option? (7.72)

my sugestion new map:
-I would like to map half snow and half grass
- new qests
-retractable spikes trap from the ground
-monsters on map: Yeti , Black knight , Warlock , Demon , Banshee , Dwarf Geomancer,
Crypt Shambler, Badger , Bonebeast , Ghost , Witch

my sugestion new map:
-I would like to map half snow and half grass
- new qests
-retractable spikes trap from the ground
-monsters on map: Yeti , Black knight , Warlock , Demon , Banshee , Dwarf Geomancer,
Crypt Shambler, Badger , Bonebeast , Ghost , Witch
Tampon BADGERSSSSSSSSS

I can not login sign a new client I use :(

@down
now i login thx :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back