• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 with Anti-Bot System | DirectX 9 & OpenGL Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that we are finally expecting the best server 7.1!

My only wish is to avoid the same mistakes of the current servers:

1 - MS and ED with infinite runes because of gereneração mana (by the way it has already been modified with feedback from the community)

2 - Never knight exists on the server (due to unbalance the server .. just be MS)

3 - Balancing gain skill ml (where in just two days is over the object of the game)

4 - Loots? An important part to keep the server!

The 4 points mentioned have been revised! But I ask attention to every detail!

I am proud to see the commitment of the staff in Realoria configure the server. I just get sad because'll just return trip on Sunday .. but my presence is confirmed! GOGO RELORIA!

Edit:

Although the server is 7.1 ... the client base is 7.72.

You guys are prepared and aware of the existence of botting? And we all know that anti-bot has a flawed system .. where it is possible to use the bot version (7.72) in almost all servers!

Greetings kihofuso!

We have worked really hard on this project and tried to balance everything as much as we possibly can.
Our test players have been testing the server for about 6 months more or less and we have gotten alot of feedback which have helped us improving the server to the best possible shape.
The things that you point out are very important to us.
I hope this answer satisfied you, if you have any further questions feel free to ask them!

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

Greetings kihofuso!

We have worked really hard on this project and tried to balance everything as much as we possibly can.
Our test players have been testing the server for about 6 months more or less and we have gotten alot of feedback which have helped us improving the server to the best possible shape.
The things that you point out are very important to us.
I hope this answer satisfied you, if you have any further questions feel free to ask them!

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

I don't understand how you can have a test server for 6 months without actually seeing the unbalance with the mana rate.

I don't understand how you can have a test server for 6 months without actually seeing the unbalance with the mana rate.

The mana regeneration are changed, we posted information regarding that earlier.
Magic Rate: 4x

Sorcerer 3 Mana 03 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Druid 3 Mana 03 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Paladin 3 Mana 04 Seconds / 2 HP 08 Seconds
Knight 3 Mana 06 Seconds / 2 HP 06 Seconds

Master Sorcerer 3 Mana 02 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Elder Druid 3 Mana 02 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Royal Paladin 3 Mana 03 Seconds / 2 HP 06 Seconds
Elite Knight 3 Mana 06 Seconds / 2 HP 04 Seconds

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

Realoria have reached the magic number of 100 registered accounts!

It is great to see how big the interest for Realoria really are.
We would like to thank the community once again for their support and feedback!
Lets try to hit the number of 200 registered accounts before the grand opening!

Keep in mind that it's still abit more then 4 days left until the server launch.

Would also like to point out that it has been a true pleasure to read all the positive comments we have recieved lately, thank you alot Otlanders!

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

I think the only thing now is to promote more otserv ... Mainly in other communities ... hopefully the REALORIA is doing a good job in the disclosure. We do not want a server with only 10 players online!

Searching a bit on the forum ... I found a few things that left me a little discouraged with the REALORIA project.

You're the same person who tried to create several OTSERVS but always ==>unsuccessfully<== for bad administration. I have a doubts now ... hopefully you have learned from the mistakes of the past .. is not it? (Website: oldtimes.sytes.net - * There are other projects that have failed beyond this example *)

Searching a bit on the forum ... I found a few things that left me a little discouraged with the REALORIA project.

You're the same person who tried to create several OTSERVS but always ==>unsuccessfully<== for bad administration. I have a doubts now ... hopefully you have learned from the mistakes of the past .. is not it? (Website: oldtimes.sytes.net - * There are other projects that have failed beyond this example *)

Yes, Oldtimes were our first server, it didn't go very well thanks to DDoS attacks and the hosting company we used back then decided to shutdown our server and said they were not able to help us.
That's why we are now using a different hosting company that are known for their good DDoS protection.
They offer us full support and have a staff working 24-7 with solving issues and taking legal actions.
They have guaranteed us protection against DDoS threats up to 500 gbps with is a enourmous amount of bandwidth.

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

This will be great to play :D Probobly be the best oldschool server ever!

I played on oldtimes and it was the best i had ever played.
The nostalgic feeling were heavy and the gameplay were alot more fun then other server i tried.

See you on Friday :)

Just make sure it's impossible to stairhop without taking any damage, because the last time I played 7.1 (oldtimes) I was able to hunt behe on lvl 30 :p

Just make sure it's impossible to stairhop without taking any damage, because the last time I played 7.1 (oldtimes) I was able to hunt behe on lvl 30 :p

I have tested the server during beta.
It was best i played, i liked it more then any other oldschool servers.

It was possible to stairjump but the monsters react and will attack.
Its perfect :)

Would it be possible to use official client (7.1) or again we have to download some unknown sh...?
After Ryan servers I am a bit suspicious :p and will run it on VM anyway.

Would it be possible to use official client (7.1) or again we have to download some unknown sh...?
After Ryan servers I am a bit suspicious :p and will run it on VM anyway.

You need to use our custom client in order to connect to Realoria.
The custom client will give you a much greater FPS and also there is a Anti-Bot System included to work with the server.

If you would use a 7.1 client, which is not possible, you would experience FPS problems since the 7.1 client only support DirectX 5.
You don't have to worry about our client, you can scan it aswell.

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

mana regen is 5x faster than it was in 7.1 and 4x mlvl = 20x mlvl on food... so unfair towards pallys and knights rofl, another server that knights wont exist on or will be useless

also loot isnt accurate 0.66% boh from necro when in rl tibia its 0.2% ;\ many other loot inaccuracies like that

and according to the webiste knight doesnt have exori and pally doesnt have conjure arrow/bolt/burst etc - was that in 7.1?

Last edited:
I haven't been playing on any oldschool servers for a long time.

But with this server, I will hop back on the oldschool train.

A big thank you, to you and your team for still keep us oldschool players entertained.

I'm having doubts again!

In the description .. the server is 7.1 right? But as I've been checking the client is 7.72. So .. is possible bot user's =(
We all know that the anti-bot system is flawed!

mana regen is 5x faster than it was in 7.1 and 4x mlvl = 20x mlvl on food... so unfair towards pallys and knights rofl, another server that knights wont exist on or will be useless

also loot isnt accurate 0.66% boh from necro when in rl tibia its 0.2% ;\ many other loot inaccuracies like that

and according to the webiste knight doesnt have exori and pally doesnt have conjure arrow/bolt/burst etc - was that in 7.1?

If you remember, Knights had a better damage output on version 7.1 so keep that in mind, so im sure there will be plenty of knights on the server.
I can also tell that i have tested Knight and i have never been more satisfied then i was on the Realoria test server.

Also the loot are very balanced, it's perfect to be exact.
Try it out and you will see that Knights are very useful and their hits are balanced.

I'm having doubts again!

In the description .. the server is 7.1 right? But as I've been checking the client is 7.72. So .. is possible bot user's =(
We all know that the anti-bot system is flawed!

Greetings kihofuso.

It's client 7.72 because the 7.1 client yields too bad FPS due to the limitations of graphic options.
We do have a Anti-Bot system and on top of that we have further security systems to block and stop botters.
Also we will keep improving our Anti-Bot system all the time and our system will alert us.

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

Nice to see 150 account already registered and still over 2 days left until launch :)
Gogo Realoria, best server ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back