• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 with Anti-Bot System | DirectX 9 & OpenGL Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see, I'll surely try this one out.

Questions:

1. Knights, will exori be 100 mana?
2. Have you made sure armor blocks sd and ue damage? In many other "oldschool" servers, Tibianic included this is flawed.
3. Have you set the amulet of life price on 100k on purpose? As it was 50k in 7.1
4. Skullsystem?! a true 7.1 server should not have any skull system. Why did you choose to have this?

Suggestions.

Please remove "boh" and "red skull removal" from donations. Find other ways to gain money. It will make it impossible to sell boh in game.

Skull system..

Option 1:
Remove skull system but patrol the servers, just because you are not punished automatically you should not be free to kill endlessly anyway. Remember in 7.1 and earlier people got banned for "destructive behavior" if they killed to many players. The only reason skull system was implemented was because the lack of staff on the ever growing game. You seem to have enough staff, so I urge you to remove skull system as it destroys rpg. Also on a semi high rate as this noob chars will be everywhere, messing up any and every battle.

Option 2:
Remove auto-ban, keep white skull/red skull but only implement bans by staff.

Sneaky's idea is good but there must be 2 or more GMs (assuming they reach classicus online list 6700+ players) constantly on to be able to do that. Skull system at least makes sure mass pkers dont go on a rampage.

Nice to see, I'll surely try this one out.

Questions:

1. Knights, will exori be 100 mana?
2. Have you made sure armor blocks sd and ue damage? In many other "oldschool" servers, Tibianic included this is flawed.
3. Have you set the amulet of life price on 100k on purpose? As it was 50k in 7.1
4. Skullsystem?! a true 7.1 server should not have any skull system. Why did you choose to have this?

Suggestions.

Please remove "boh" and "red skull removal" from donations. Find other ways to gain money. It will make it impossible to sell boh in game.

Skull system..

Option 1:
Remove skull system but patrol the servers, just because you are not punished automatically you should not be free to kill endlessly anyway. Remember in 7.1 and earlier people got banned for "destructive behavior" if they killed to many players. The only reason skull system was implemented was because the lack of staff on the ever growing game. You seem to have enough staff, so I urge you to remove skull system as it destroys rpg. Also on a semi high rate as this noob chars will be everywhere, messing up any and every battle.

Option 2:
Remove auto-ban, keep white skull/red skull but only implement bans by staff.

Greetings Sneaky.

I will try to answer all of your questions, if you have any further questions feel free to ask us again.

1. Yes, the spell "exori" will cost 100 mana to cast.
2. No, we don't have any armor that blocks sd nor ue damage.
3. Yes, Amulet of life cost 100k due to the doubled gold drop and 2x loot rate.
4. Skull System are a good thing. The Skull System makes it easier for you to determine if a player are known for player killing or not, also if you are in party with another.

Here we will answer your suggestions:
Boots of haste and Remove Red Skull are abit pricy in order to keep a balance on the server, so you wont have to worry about that.

Thank you for your feedback!
Feel free to contact us anytime!

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

Sneaky's idea is good but there must be 2 or more GMs (assuming they reach classicus online list 6700+ players) constantly on to be able to do that. Skull system at least makes sure mass pkers dont go on a rampage.

Totally agree. We also think a Skull System are necessary.
Would also like to mention that the Gamemaster characters haven't been created just yet.

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

Greetings Sneaky.

I will try to answer all of your questions, if you have any further questions feel free to ask us again.

1. Yes, the spell "exori" will cost 100 mana to cast.
2. No, we don't have any armor that blocks sd nor ue damage.
3. Yes, Amulet of life cost 100k due to the doubled gold drop and 2x loot rate.
4. Skull System are a good thing. The Skull System makes it easier for you to determine if a player are known for player killing or not, also if you are in party with another.

Here we will answer your suggestions:
Boots of haste and Remove Red Skull are abit pricy in order to keep a balance on the server, so you wont have to worry about that.

Feel free to contact us anytime!

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

Thank you for your fast answers!

I must ask you to reconsider that armor should block ue, sd and explosion damage as all those three are (were in 7.1) physical, this is of great importance for the overall balance, especially for knights! If you equip a full rare set you should block about 50~ dmg from sd shot from an average 100~ mage. This damage reduction is not worth much alone but in combos it makes a huge difference. (-500~ dmg taken if shot by 10 players)

I can explain further how and why, but I think it's obvious that removing this function (that existed in 7.1) greatly affects knights surviveability which is pretty much their main competitive option in pvp. In Tibianic for example, taking down Zuhar (222ek) didn't require more than 10~ players. Which would never been the case in Tibia <7.8

Again, in 7.1 Armor did reduce the damage taken from sd/ue and explosions as these runes are physical (same as being hit by a weapon).

I agree skull system is both good at parts, but the autoban function is bad! I mean, even cipsoft removed it eventually!

Before skull system, noob chars were never used in battle, afterwards it slowly became a tactic to kill someone and then hide behind noob characters! Or to use it to get your enemies banned in open fights! It makes no sense that a high level is blocked from the game by low level and unable to do anything about it.

Other things as stealing (and not getting killed for it), messing with people spawns/training places and so on are only possible due to the use of a character that takes mare hours to level up, but is allowed to mess around since you, as a high level will be banned for killing it/him.

Also skull system made it so that suddenly attacking a random player by accident suddenly became a viable reason to get killed (having white skull), something that almost never happened before skull system.

I hope you at least reconsider the autoban function. Because why should a paying costumer be banned from the game for killing "waste/noob" characters? You have the staff to monitor the players :)

Thank you for your fast answers!

I must ask you to reconsider that armor should block ue, sd and explosion damage as all those three are (were in 7.1) physical, this is of great importance for the overall balance, especially for knights! If you equip a full rare set you should block about 50~ dmg from sd shot from an average 100~ mage. This damage reduction is not worth much alone but in combos it makes a huge difference. (-500~ dmg taken if shot by 10 players)

I can explain further how and why, but I think it's obvious that removing this function (that existed in 7.1) greatly affects knights surviveability which is pretty much their main competitive option in pvp. In Tibianic for example, taking down Zuhar (222ek) didn't require more than 10~ players. Which would never been the case in Tibia <7.8

Again, in 7.1 Armor did reduce the damage taken from sd/ue and explosions as these runes are physical (same as being hit by a weapon).

I agree skull system is both good at parts, but the autoban function is bad! I mean, even cipsoft removed it eventually!

Before skull system, noob chars were never used in battle, afterwards it slowly became a tactic to kill someone and then hide behind noob characters! Or to use it to get your enemies banned in open fights! It makes no sense that a high level is blocked from the game by low level and unable to do anything about it.

Other things as stealing (and not getting killed for it), messing with people spawns/training places and so on are only possible due to the use of a character that takes mare hours to level up, but is allowed to mess around since you, as a high level will be banned for killing it/him.

Also skull system made it so that suddenly attacking a random player by accident suddenly became a viable reason to get killed (having white skull), something that almost never happened before skull system.

I hope you at least reconsider the autoban function. Because why should a paying costumer be banned from the game for killing "waste/noob" characters? You have the staff to monitor the players :)

We will absolutely discuss all of this, we always discuss suggestions that are posted here on the forums.

But i must mention that we have to find a balance when it comes to player killing.
Right now it is possible to kill other players fairly often, since the time for losing a frag are only 12 hours.
But ofcourse it is not possible to go rampage, when you reach 3 unjustified kills you will be punished with a Red Skull and at 6 unjustified kills you will be punished with a 3 days banishment.
We are fairly kind when it comes to the time for losing a frag, because we don't want to eliminate the PvP, but also the time of being banned are set to a fairly balanced amount of days.

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

I miss the time when on ragequit there was automatically 30 dead bodies covering whole cities :D

Realoria. Its great to see that you are taking players suggestions into order. But sneaky is correct with what he is saying with option 2. And yeah try to keep it as low-rate as possible! Due to the more RPG and not want to die feeling. So you actually value the game and character like it should be.

Thank you.

Realoria. Its great to see that you are taking players suggestions into order. But sneaky is correct with what he is saying with option 2. And yeah try to keep it as low-rate as possible! Due to the more RPG and not want to die feeling. So you actually value the game and character like it should be.

Thank you.

agree. i think the stages at lower lvs should be a bit lower. i dont think it should go lower than 2x on high lvl though

yeah only bad thing is to high exp stages, I think with these stages we will see a level 50 within 24 hours :p

yeah only bad thing is to high exp stages, I think with these stages we will see a level 50 within 24 hours :p

Thank you.

We modified the Experience Table abit to create further balance.
Thank you for the feedback!

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

Update!

We have added a Task System, more information regarding this will appear on the website later on.
By completing a Task you will gain rewards based on the difficulty of the Task.

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

Update!

We have added a Task System, more information regarding this will appear on the website later on.
By completing a Task you will gain rewards based on the difficulty of the Task.

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

This sounds awesome just like everything else you have done :)
Good job!

Seems great so far! :) If you ask me, the skull system is good but the banishment for excessive unjustified player killing should either be removed, or the frag limit should be somewhere around 15-20.

Seems great so far! :) If you ask me, the skull system is good but the banishment for excessive unjustified player killing should either be removed, or the frag limit should be somewhere around 15-20.

Will discuss this with the team.
Also remember that you can use our forums to send feedback directly to us.

Kind Regards
Realoria Staff

Hope that server will be better than your website... Pages not loading probably, background image missing :p You know, first impression is quite important.

Hope that server will be better than your website... Pages not loading probably, background image missing :p You know, first impression is quite important.

It looks great in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer to me.
What webbrowser are you using? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back