• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 | with DirectX 9.0 and OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a thing which i want comment is sms shop... Great would be if there will be only PACC and character gender.. Rest sucks a bit

And a thing which i want comment is sms shop... Great would be if there will be only PACC and character gender.. Rest sucks a bit

Thank you for the feedback.
We will keep this in mind and we might add more options later.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

*inb4 realsoft

anyways whoever would play this over RealOTS/Tibianic low-rate are very ignorant.

*inb4 realsoft

anyways whoever would play this over RealOTS/Tibianic low-rate are very ignorant.

Oh, you're saying people who rather have a balanced frag system instead of real tibia frag system on a faster exp server are ignorant?
Realots will have faster exp than real tibia but same frag system. That would be the same as if real tibia half'd the frag limits in a month=war won't be possible at all.

okay, so 9 frags a day for redskull? 18 a day for ban?

What a good way to completely fuck up a long-term server.

fuck realots never come online? im waiting for 1 may this server is true or the joke of year? i vote for joke of the year
i could be exp this days i had free time now i dont have when realots online this is bad for players and realots

okay, so 9 frags a day for redskull? 18 a day for ban?

What a good way to completely fuck up a long-term server.

You only prove to everyone when you need to exaggerate that so insanely much to try to get a valid argument. When in fact you can only take 2 frags/day (24h) not to get RS.

Frag system on tibia 7.4/7.72 was low as it was. You killed someone, they kept exping because you couldn't take many frags/month. On realots you'll exp much faster with the exact same frag system. How do you think that will work out on the server? That's right, it won't. I'm not saying real-ots would be great as a non-pvp server for those who like that, but until he can find a way to modify the frag system that server will be better of as non-pvp other than anything else.

the server is only 7.1 .. or supports for entering client 7.4?

Oh, you're saying people who rather have a balanced frag system instead of real tibia frag system on a faster exp server are ignorant?
Realots will have faster exp than real tibia but same frag system. That would be the same as if real tibia half'd the frag limits in a month=war won't be possible at all.

tbh playing any lowrate nowadays is a big mistake. its done with ot's

exaggerate
I wasn't exaggerating, if you wanted 3x RL frag system this would be 9 frags in a day/18 for ban for a redskull. Am I wrong? No.
That's your opinion, and not the truth imo.
Playing 7.4 low-rates where you must BOT runes and farm demona are however a huge waste of time though.

Only lowrate that can be "truly" succesfull needs a professional staff,
only way this can happen is when cip follow the example Jagex put out by launching runescape-retro or whatever its called

If Cipsoft brought out an "official 7.4 server", and very small updates (no gamechangers) , with powered GMs , i'm certain they can get 4-5 servers filled (+- 1200 active players(not botters) / server)

And eating spaghetti with ketchup is very strange?

It's all a matter of personal taste, so i don't see the reason for saying something like that.

It will only work properly with our custom client.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

Hopefully this is even possible (use only your client) there's nothing worse than playing a server with several cavebots and botfarms => all servers nowadays have botfarm

And talking about cavebotters / botfarms / tibialight / autopickspear ... is guaranteed the server will prevent illegal programs?

Hopefully this is even possible (use only your client) there's nothing worse than playing a server with several cavebots and botfarms => all servers nowadays have botfarm

And talking about cavebotters / botfarms / tibialight / autopickspear ... is guaranteed the server will prevent illegal programs?

Ofcourse there will always be cheaters in all games, but we have very strict rules against cheating.
Our server is anti-aimbot coded, so that will prevent many cheaters from aimbotting atleast.
In the long run it is not worth cheating, because when you get caught you risk a banishment or even deletion in some cases.

You may also get TibiaCam from our website and record suspected cheaters.
The .cam file can be uploaded at our forum under Rule violation reports where it can later on be investigated by a staff member.

We hope this cleared things up a abit.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

Ofcourse there will always be cheaters in all games, but we have very strict rules against cheating.
Our server is anti-aimbot coded, so that will prevent many cheaters from aimbotting atleast.
In the long run it is not worth cheating, because when you get caught you risk a banishment or even deletion in some cases.

You may also get TibiaCam from our website and record suspected cheaters.
The .cam file can be uploaded at our forum under Rule violation reports where it can later on be investigated by a staff member.

We hope this cleared things up a abit.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

Yes Yes. was totally cleared ... I'll be happy if the Gm's work with dignity. And just not having RuneFarm, already a good size for the server!

#NO RUNEFARM'S #NO RUNEFARM'S #NO RUNEFARM'S #NO RUNEFARM'S #NO RUNEFARM'S #NO RUNEFARM'S #NO RUNEFARM'S #NO RUNEFARM'S #NO RUNEFARM'S

I wasn't exaggerating, if you wanted 3x RL frag system this would be 9 frags in a day/18 for ban for a redskull. Am I wrong? No.

Actually you are. The reason that you can take so many frags/day relative to /month is because you should be able to kill several people in one spell. So that will always stay as 3 no matter is exp is 1x or 3x.

You are however right in the fact that then this OT could have 18 frags (month is it?) And that's not much. That is one frag every 2 days. So what's the problem? But hey, you have fun being able to take (what is it, 1 frag every week) on realots? Those wars will be.. well lets just say I'd rather war on secura.

Not

Btw you're famous botter from tibianic u cant talk ^^

Lets say you wont play here because here is anty-bot client?

topic

Waiting for this :)))

Yes Yes. was totally cleared ... I'll be happy if the Gm's work with dignity. And just not having RuneFarm, already a good size for the server!

#NO RUNEFARM'S #NO RUNEFARM'S #NO RUNEFARM'S #NO RUNEFARM'S #NO RUNEFARM'S #NO RUNEFARM'S #NO RUNEFARM'S #NO RUNEFARM'S #NO RUNEFARM'S

Ofcourse the GM staff will be working with dignity.
We are very serious with this, we will work very hard to catch cheaters and punish them.
We have also removed some permissions for GM's to use certain commands and abilities, so there is no chanse that the GM powers can be abused in any way.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

Ofcourse the GM staff will be working with dignity.
We are very serious with this, we will work very hard to catch cheaters and punish them.
We have also removed some permissions for GM's to use certain commands and abilities, so there is no chanse that the GM powers can be abused in any way.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

Good to hear! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back