• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 | with DirectX 9.0 and OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very nice to see how many people that appreciate our work on Realoria.
We are very happy to see how many people that is awaiting the server launch.

We have 90 accounts in our database, 91 players, and 0 guilds

Let's see if we can reach the magic number of 100 until Saturday!

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

Actually you are. The reason that you can take so many frags/day relative to /month is because you should be able to kill several people in one spell. So that will always stay as 3 no matter is exp is 1x or 3x.

You are however right in the fact that then this OT could have 18 frags (month is it?) And that's not much. That is one frag every 2 days. So what's the problem? But hey, you have fun being able to take (what is it, 1 frag every week) on realots? Those wars will be.. well lets just say I'd rather war on secura.

Maybe some more consideration will be applied before starting a war.

Hey i have a small proposal

You have "gallery" in the website, please post there pictures of the game :)

and more pictures in this thread on otland if u can

thx bb

edit

my other proposal

Can be make buying houses by facc players like on Tibianic instead of buying promotion for Facc or traveling by boats or smth like that?

Last edited:
Hey i have a small proposal

You have "gallery" in the website, please post there pictures of the game :)

and more pictures in this thread on otland if u can

thx bb

edit

my other proposal

Can be make buying houses by facc players like on Tibianic instead of buying promotion for Facc or traveling by boats or smth like that?

Yes, we will be adding pictures to the gallery.
Players can upload pictures to our Forum under Media and some of these pictures will show up at the Gallery section at the Realoria Wesbite.

We will keep promotion and boat travel free for everyone to get/use, we want everyone to be able to play for free.
Premium outfits, houses, guilds, slightly lower deathloss and improved login will be the benefits for premium players.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

We have 106 accounts in our database, 104 players, and 0 guilds

Looks like you reached the magic number and even more :D
See you in-game on Saturday!

We have 106 accounts in our database, 104 players, and 0 guilds

Looks like you reached the magic number and even more :D
See you in-game on Saturday!

Yes, we are very happy to see this much appreciation around Realoria!

No, I'm not.

If it was 3x frag system for the third time, you could physically kill 8 people in a single day and not get redskull.

/fact

yet you still argue.

You don't seem to understand the logic why you can take more frags/day than you should be able to if you count the mountly frags and /30.

In my opinion few % of the accounts are just fake :p we have more accounts than players?

which hunt spawns arent from 7.1 and are here?

dark cathedral is here?

In my opinion few % of the accounts are just fake :p we have more accounts than players?

dark cathedral is here?

I haven't made an account yet but I assume you can creata an account without actually creating a character.

I haven't made an account yet but I assume you can creata an account without actually creating a character.

Mostly like players when make account they are making character... but nvm :p

waiting

dark cathedral is here?

Yes Dark Cathedral exist.
Well, for example Ankrahmun was added it to make the server even more entertaining and allow players selling to the Djinn's.
Realoria has alot of content so it will be more entertaining to play.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

Good decision that spells has to be bought before being used, that gives the server a great touch.
I think it is cool that all the old wands and rods exist.
It looks very nice, keep the good work up!

I'm very excited aswell and i will be there at launch :)

The client console tells me that the server is closed. I was really excited but I can't connect, how come?
It seems amazing so far.

The client console tells me that the server is closed. I was really excited but I can't connect, how come?
It seems amazing so far.

because start is tommorow...

i advertised this server on other forum and i took some ppl :)

I will give this server a try for sure! With 3x exp, this server will hold extremely long and can even become the new oldschool server.

ps. These graphics on giant spider etc, are they built in to the client? Or do u have to download something? Because they look awesome!

* When you reach level 2 you will recieve 3 days of trial premium account! *

will this be given away directly on the account or in form of a rose? if its a rose its soooooOOOOOooo easy to abuse.

Also, I'd recommend giving players mace and 6x exp on rookgard.. Really, it'll increase the populations. I know that feeling when you hate rook so much that you will go the lengths to not even play at all to avoid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back