• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 | with DirectX 9.0 and OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is necessary. 3x exp its not that fast, and if many ppl will join at start u will have to spend 2 h to pass the rookgard, maybe even more.

1+ I say the same thing like batiizado that will be bored for A LOT of players, seriously just put a mace who cares..
How long will be open? put countdown on site or here.. and man maybe u can put US host?

Last edited:
Website and server is now up and running again.

Enjoy!
Your Realoria Staff

Realots won't last over a month, so good idea making a char here when you realize you'll quit that realots ;P A server where you're more upset about losing your frag than killing a lvl 100 won't last. Just sayin' x)

I hope a lot of people join this server thought! My room is now clean and I'm going for supplies til the server goes live!

Realots won't last over a month, so good idea making a char here when you realize you'll quit that realots ;P A server where you're more upset about losing your frag than killing a lvl 100 won't last. Just sayin' x)

I hope a lot of people join this server thought! My room is now clean and I'm going for supplies til the server goes live!

Sorry to burst ur bubble but this one won't exceed a month uptime either, lol

Watch that. Isn't it yours, Nottinghster?

Server Rules
Tibia World RPG OldSchool is an online role-playing game in which thousands of players from all over the world meet everyday. In order to ensure that the game is fun for everyone, Tibia World RPG Team expects all players to behave in a reasonable and respectful manner.

Tibia World RPG Team reserves the right to stop destructive behaviour in the game, on the official website or in any other part of Tibia World RPG Team's services. Such behaviour includes, but is not limited to, the following offences:

At least put a mace or something for people starting this first day so we can hunt other shit than rat and bugs. If it is 100 players at the start of the server rook will take 100 years with since there is nowhere to hunt. Give some rook gear!

idk why u guys even bother to play it

The server will probably suck and go down after a week or whatever. But trying a server harms nothing, idc if character goes away or whatever. And you just keep complaining without trying it and if it is good you will be the one who pg's most on it.

dont give the best rookgard eq please:(((((

give rope 50gps sabre and wooden shield and it will be good

ever thought of adding some "Mysteries " to rookgard? such as a Spikesword quest which indeed used to exist but got removed (?) and some other stuff to make it more usefull and enjoyable for people that love to rookstay? :>

how long will be open?

We have no plans at all for closing Realoria.
Realoria will be a long lasting oldschool server.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to burst ur bubble but this one won't exceed a month uptime either, lol

You don't have to worry about that.
Realoria will have a 24/7 uptime and is here to stay.
We have no plans at all for closing Realoria at all.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

- - - Updated - - -

ever thought of adding some "Mysteries " to rookgard? such as a Spikesword quest which indeed used to exist but got removed (?) and some other stuff to make it more usefull and enjoyable for people that love to rookstay? :>

Yes

You really should have 6x (1-8) and some eq on rook.

also:

*could you within some short future give us a website where one can see his and others online time per day and per week/month? In the beginning of tibianic lowrate there was such and it was really fun watching. The site also displayed top players that taken most exp this day/week

You really should have 6x (1-8) and some eq on rook.

also:

*could you within some short future give us a website where one can see his and others online time per day and per week/month? In the beginning of tibianic lowrate there was such and it was really fun watching. The site also displayed top players that taken most exp this day/week

This, or rook will take sooo long with 100 players

yea its the best oldschool server ever doesnt matter that it hasnt started yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back