• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 | with DirectX 9.0 and OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignorant statement, but you're full of 'em.

That's not how it is at all, you clearly were never over level 50 on (dennis) RealOTS ever. If you took real frags instead of fragging someone 1/2 your level you'd understand. You're too used to playing OT's where you're level 40 in a day and you can go frag other level 20's and 30's whenever you want.

Will easily last long (only if the admins do it right, that is)

Keep playing this random 7.1 OTServer. I know for a fact now that it's using mastercores engine (which Erik can hack any time) as I logged on for a bit.

Haha, you are so dumb...

realots wont even start so wondering how long you will wait for it...

Ignorant statement, but you're full of 'em.

That's not how it is at all, you clearly were never over level 50 on (dennis) RealOTS ever. If you took real frags instead of fragging someone 1/2 your level you'd understand. You're too used to playing OT's where you're level 40 in a day and you can go frag other level 20's and 30's whenever you want.

Will easily last long (only if the admins do it right, that is)

Keep playing this random 7.1 OTServer. I know for a fact now that it's using mastercores engine (which Erik can hack any time) as I logged on for a bit.

It's easy lying on the forums, but I have videos of when I fight people so much higher than me. What do you got? You don't even have the courage to use a recognizable name on any server. Probably because thats just who you are, a random lvl 40 fragging lvl 20s. You can say whatever you want but I've got videos of my fights and you refuse to even tell your name. Nothing more needs to be said ^_^

Yeah.. And that's the sad part. Yet another server which could attract a bit amount of people but it's unfortunately ALSO vulnerable to the "cloning group" tricks.

Or - which perhaps is the worse option - it's just pretty unstable.

Oh well. We'll just have to see tomorrow when the host is (hopefully) awake and if he can fix this problem or not. Goodnight and cu in minos tomorrow!

why dont u noob ass gms host the server on your own before u put it up forr 60 players to login? u guys are clearly 15 years old in real life and dum as a mother fucker

host the server REALIZE ur hosting sucks cock and crashes every day

i played oldtimes and ur server crashed every single fucking day. i've seen enuff rush boo out nerds

DiS sErvEr is da REEL DEAL gais.

24x7 UpTAIM WATH 7.3 SPRATES.

Great start, since the launch yesterday at 21 the server has been online for like four hours and offline the rest :)
Excellent idea to work on something and hype it for months then let it fail during the launch :D

And dafuq is going on now? Server back online after rollback for like 3 minutes and then shutdown without ANY info.

server online

BTW ADMIN CHANGE THE GOLD DROP RATEF FROM RATS.... I GAIN 100 EXP FROM RATS AND I HAVE 100 GP ON 1 LVL? ;S

He'll lose the rest of the players aswell just because he doesn't explain what's going on.

Server is now up and running again!

Sorry for the downtime.
We had a server crash and we are working on it.
We are solving the reason that caused the server to crash and we are currently working on a auto restarter in case of future problems.

Thank you for being patient.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

How come there's no GM's online? It'd be good if people who have problems/run into bugs could get some help..

Edit: Awesome server btw :D

Awesome server!!! the one of the better server which i played :))))) those sprites :p

- - - Updated - - -

What u can say about lowering skills rate and regen a bit? skills 2.5x and slower regen?

Damage is too high and the exhaust (using hmms atleast) is really low.

If GMs don't start being online, talking and explaining to players about why things are like they are everyone is going to quit. just sayin'

Damage is too high and the exhaust (using hmms atleast) is really low.

If GMs don't start being online, talking and explaining to players about why things are like they are everyone is going to quit. just sayin'

True damage from players to monsters is fcking high!!!! on tibianic with mace on 8 lvl i will kill troll in 30 minutes and here im hitting for 30... too high and too easy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back