• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 | with DirectX 9.0 and OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
atleast 1 month for tibianic-hr tbh, but this guy is prolly looking for server that he will enjoy playing not WAR server like tibianic-hr or server that will never come up like realots.

just wait for tibianic-hr or realots.

I heard tibianic hr is comming up within a few weeks and realots is also comming soon but has no date set yet.

I remember what happened last time when realots started. It got ddoesd just as bad as this server.

just wait for tibianic-hr or realots.

I heard tibianic hr is comming up within a few weeks and realots is also comming soon but has no date set yet.

tibianic-hr?

new version of tibianic? where i can see about this server?

nowhere yet but we know it will come and its enough

lol we highjacked the thread :D
It was supposed to be realoria discussions, and now we are talking Tibianic discussions. :d
I hope no one gets mad.

The downside of Tibianic is that it has a huge, and I mean HUGE latency for american players.
Even with a proxy it doesnt help so much.

I remember what happened last time when realots started. It got ddoesd just as bad as this server.

well they fixed it really fast with the forced-login proxys so all they ddosed was the proxy if they actually did ddos. Also they were a bit more serious about ddos and actually got the police/isps involved (i know from experience)

Found a bug with spears can't get them back.. View attachment 21048

No point reporting that. Throwing stars (atk 30) are infinite aswell. You just need 1 then you can speed yourself to the top.

Admins don't care thought. They never did and they never will. I do not know why they put this server out there if they were just going to abandon it like this. But meh, I suppose they earned a little donation money on it.

We have now fixed a auto restarter that will put the server online in case of future crashes.
We apologize for the downtime.

Thank you for being patient.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back