• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realoria 7.1 | with DirectX 9.0 and OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to leave from this server because

-to much offline
-Damage is toooooooooooooooooooooo hiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to monsters
-regen too fast and skills too
- many bugs on the map... switches dont work etc

Update!

*Server is now much more stable.
*Added auto restarter.
*Normal breakchanse for throwing stars.
*2x spawn rate for monsters.
*Map fixes

Enjoy!
Your Realoria Staff

Thank you! Nice to know you have not abandoned the server and are still working on it. Great work and keep it up. If you manage to get rid of ddos and server crashes completely, then I will invite all my friends here, and trust me, I got a lot of them. :)

Keep up the good work.

Server is dead.

Thread to close.

HuRR DuRR KAnD RegURdZ!
YuR RALOREEA StAAAAAAAFF!

Very stable now.
Good job Realoria, keep up the good work!

Come play :D

Update!

*Server is now much more stable.
*Added auto restarter.
*Normal breakchanse for throwing stars.
*2x spawn rate for monsters.
*Map fixes

Enjoy!
Your Realoria Staff

Explain why you left us in the dark for a while week since this server started. If you would have informed us you were working on it this server would have 3x the players now. If you explain yourself atleast some may come back to your server

We would like to inform you all that the person who ddos us yesterday is being sued by our hosting company and we were given a discount for the next month of hosting.
We would like to wish you all a great time on Realoria!

Enjoy!
Your Realoria Staff

why do u act like this server had future? there is only one worth server to play and we all know it which one.

Explain why you left us in the dark for a while week since this server started. If you would have informed us you were working on it this server would have 3x the players now. If you explain yourself atleast some may come back to your server

I'm the only person trying to inform everyone here on otland and i personally apologize for not giving you more information.
We tried to inform you by the website, but some people missed this.

The reason for why we "left you in the dark" for a while, is because we were working on solving the problems.
As i mentioned earlier, we are sorry for this and we will do our best to be more informative in the future.

Kind Regards!
Your Realoria Staff

I just wanted to give my opinions about this server.

Staff has been bad at informing players on what is going on with all the crashes. But now they're more active and the server has not crashed in 12 hours and the server seems stable.

Gold drop is high, this makes it easier in the lower levels, your main income will still come from items in higher levels so it doesn't unbalance things in a bad way

damage is high, I play a paladin atm and I do heavy damage with both distance and gfb. In my opinion it's too high but I would take this damage formula over the one at tibianic. Playing is supposed to be difficult in a fun way (high damage from players means hunting stronger monsters which is more dangerous and more rewarding, fun). On other servers (lets say tibianic) you do really low damage and have to hunt crap monsters which makes the gameplay much easier and more boring to exp.

What happend between Oldtimes and Khaldtor also brings negative light to this server. But truth be told? There are no other options (servers) out there right now and even if this server is a bit more custom (regarding damage, gold drop) this server actually feels like how I remember oldschool tibia to be a long time ago. I haven't had that feeling on any other server. Perhaps it's due to the fact that it's fun to hunt (even on lvl 15) on this server and the graphics, ofcourse.

Last edited:
I don't lag at all and the server is very stable now.
I recommend it alot!

for NA players it lags to the point where its unplayable

for NA players it lags to the point where its unplayable

Use wtfast, it's really easy and you'll have no lagg at all. You just open the game with that program (by locating the .exe file).

First time using it it'll be free 30 days then you have to pay a few euro, but it's worth it.

I'm back to this server. Finally they fixed the stability (so far no crashes, some single lags).

Recommended.

The happiness can't stay for longer, DDoS again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back