• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoft OT 7.6 -Full Rl map + Custom (5x Experience)

dude u care too much about the ppl flaming your server.

the serv is ok, but since u reset it and i used to play hard to get my stuf -sigh- i'll play later though...xD

Great change! "Removed the staff" big lol.
I don't care about it, even better for me since that StiX was so corrupted. I don't know if you readed my post on the forums, but I've said that if you reset the characters, you'll have new players the first days and then after a week, you'll have the same players online as before the reset.
Now there are 18 players online. Can you remember how many were before you went on vacations?

Great change! "Removed the staff" big lol.
I don't care about it, even better for me since that StiX was so corrupted. I don't know if you readed my post on the forums, but I've said that if you reset the characters, you'll have new players the first days and then after a week, you'll have the same players online as before the reset.
Now there are 18 players online. Can you remember how many were before you went on vacations?

yeah I know, but most players that was before vacation had faced allot of probles, resets, crashes, house resets, cap bugs, etc.. everything.. and as I refounded most items, some players might won allot on it..

after reset it feels way better on the game, fresh air, no corrupted gms have been there and messed stuffs up, etc..

also, I had less and less people online every day before reset <.<

Bumping with Real Tibia Raids :p
44983257.png

90429932.png

Edit:
First Botters was cached today! Hurray!
RealSoft OT (PVP) &bull; View topic - Banished People in wait of Deletion.

The new network has arrived, This was Speedtest from the Hosting computer:
678953822.png

If it's any change of speed/ping from the first day of use, to the other days I dunno...

Caught Botters!

This is from my Forum.. lots of players getting caught..
Players get cached for using tools will be banished and deleted every Sunday..
Complains are in vain in this reason! once cached it's too late!
(Start of Jan 1:st 2010)

Banished Players:
Tita (level 9) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Adrenaline (level 27) -Deletion Sunday 17:Jan.
Foxxy (level 16) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Serim (level 60) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Tru druid (level 8) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Rippah (level 8) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Dip Set (level 13) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Rulyz (level 38) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Bear Gryls (level 13) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Tirali wache (level 13) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Noxter (level 15) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Tirali wache (level 13) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Elite Junk (level 29) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.
Junk mcs (level 7) -Deletion Sunday 17:th Jan.

Deleted Players:
Original Post: RealSoft OT (PVP) &bull; View topic - Banished People in wait of Deletion.

Common people! if you hate botters this is the server for you!

Edit: New Forum Layout!
http://realsoft.createforum.net/viewforum.php?f=3

Last edited:
I would like to tell you guys that this server is by far one of the best 7.6 server's I've played in a long time!

If you think the exp is low, remember that the regain is fast so it wont take you long to exp anyway!

I totally love it, and he's active on the server, game-chat is alive like it should be :)

Also he's banning the botters so we dont have to worry about them :D

to much pk bad vocation balance and promotion at lvl 8 else it good

i think all the poeple who flamed this thread for his restart better take there woords back since there are enough people online for a funny ot. but i prefer a other ot so i won't play here but the restart was a succes :peace:

I didn't fucking scamm him! one dude ever got fooled or familiar. But not scammed! omg keep that shit out of here!

Silent have scammed other for real.. -.-"

Edit: you didn't say that in Ryans advise.. he scammed for real money, not only with donations, but with fake selling hes ot server stuffs.. etc.. I would never do that -.-"

365 days of a year...

3 more botters caught today.. and confirmed Atm there's no botters online..

but Wtf.. do people really think I will drop the controll over botters just because there's higher amount of players online? :huh:

So far 18 players are waiting deletion at Sunday..

Moreover: Join god sake! This server is pretty much proved free from botters! =)

Btw: Before you consider come here to bot, Note that I Ip-Ban the second time you get caught....

Back