• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoft OT 7.6 -Full Rl map + Custom (5x Experience)

-

Prove me I cheat players! Seriously! Do that!

and as normal everyone is crying about different things and I can't believe dudes like you really cry that loud about something like !online is disabled.. seriously

Do you even have a little idea how many newbs was overhappy because I had disabled it?..

But as you really cry so much about that, you must be one of the guys use !online to PM all players online!

if you don't like me or my work then leave me and my server alone instead of going into it crying all day long about how everything suck.....
Tell me why there suddenly is 50- players ? and why you turned the !online available if there were sooooooooooo many noobs who thanked you lol. AND also in sweden its called "DUBBEL MORAL" to whine on some other for doing something then you do it yourself lol.. :D

Also my friends character just dissapeared when he relogged lol ? His name were Catrex~

Last edited:
I was going to look and try this out if Original stays down, but yeah I need some feedback, OPINIONS PLEASE!

you're welcome to join the game there's no Botters as I delete them,

the first Soft Boots quest was finished yesterday.

Go online and ask game chat for their opinion..

Cant login anymore, got debuged near Thais northgate
Char name is Shox

:<

you're welcome to join the game there's no Botters as I delete them,

the first Soft Boots quest was finished yesterday.

Go online and ask game chat for their opinion..

How do you check for botters though?
I was banned once for "botting" just because I've got good aim.

How do you check for botters though?
I was banned once for "botting" just because I've got good aim.

I have my own system, I find them without online list as 30 duded was deleted even though online list was disabled..

and by the way, I don't bann oldschool players, only botters ;)

Cant login anymore, got debuged near Thais northgate
Char name is Shox

:<

You need RealSoftOT Client 1.5... else you will debugg, anytime, anywhere..

Lame botters <.<
60528310.png

"again".. beat off with your double logins to otland to spamm...

this was my first reset! <.< get some facts before spamming plx

Beating off = masturbating :ninja:

Oh btw anyone that plays here can help me start with a good axe or something? I'd like to play knight but they suck without cash to buy a decent weapon ;>

Last edited:
Beating off = masturbating :ninja:

Oh btw anyone that plays here can help me start with a good axe or something? I'd like to play knight but they suck without cash to buy a decent weapon ;>

what's ur name ingame?
also, Thais Cyclops, there's a cave with Worker cyclops, they're dropping Barbarian axes sometimes =)

i don't belive you banned all those botter it are just your own made accounts and you ban them just to show people you will ban botters (what is oke) but its pretty sad, i think this becuase they are all lvl 8... so how can you already know they bot when they are only lvl 8. on the server before you did restart was it the same story you banned own made accounts aswell..

Little problem occured :\

Cannot load existing account:

account.php on line: 37
Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug.

Nevermind created a new account this one works.

You are corrupt and by far, the noobiest gm iv ever seen. Even the gms that give "fri itenz" to their buddys are better than you. Atleast they dont make up excuses for banning someone.

Didnt you say you had some automatic system for it in another post? :O

ye he did but the problem is that he mostly of the time was online when that was spammed and the bans were always if he was online but if he got a program for it why he has to be online to get people banned? and why not just let the program ban them??? it was just a lie to make people scared

You are corrupt and by far, the noobiest gm iv ever seen. Even the gms that give "fri itenz" to their buddys are better than you. Atleast they dont make up excuses for banning someone.
I banished them in a valid reason, if they now cry so much they should thought about earlier.. I want players in my server, not some guys that only play to "own" players..

Didnt you say you had some automatic system for it in another post? :O
it doesn't work fully, it banned my admin twice..

ye he did but the problem is that he mostly of the time was online when that was spammed and the bans were always if he was online but if he got a program for it why he has to be online to get people banned? and why not just let the program ban them??? it was just a lie to make people scared

it's spamming when I'm online because I go online, and enable it, to see if it will work, and every time I enable it it get a error log + ban 1-2 guys..

also I'm testing to remake the engine into 7.7 or something, maybe fix it up so only my client can connect which different run sources to avoid all botters.

that time it take for me to check up and ban 300 botters, that time it will take to fix up with new client system, so if there come botters as it does now I will save time within a year..

Pathetic! so fucking Pathetic to ddos a OT server... omg grow up!

Contact com hem immediately and tell them the situation, the will surely help you to deal with Ryan since it's a crime against the law and they can track him down..

Telia has done it for me when I had a server up and got ddosed.

Contact com hem immediately and tell them the situation, the will surely help you to deal with Ryan since it's a crime against the law and they can track him down..

Telia has done it for me when I had a server up and got ddosed.

They will probably accuse him of the DDoS attacks or something, instead of the actual DDoSer. And no, they don't take cases as this so serious.

They will probably accuse him of the DDoS attacks or something, instead of the actual DDoSer. And no, they don't take cases as this so serious.

I gave them all I know about ryan, and I mean everything, and all loggs of my firewall.. including users here in otland + msn's and he's servers he have been running, and so on

While I can't host the server thanks to DDos attacks, I created a new website layout, I thought my own looked a bit cheap for me..

Here it is!:
73292560.png

What you think? :p

Note that when you visit the homepage your browser will see from top dwon to "Knight spells" in menu :p

Last edited:
Back