• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoft OT 7.6 -Full Rl map + Custom (5x Experience)

The server is finally back on!!! Come on people, come and join the best old school ot running!!!! :thumbup:

Congz Mike, you accomplished your goal =) 50+ active players 24/7
A big gratz. Gonna start here now :)

Thanks!

Yes there's a few events incoming!
I'm going to have this in the Original server next time.

more information will be at web site later.

check the site for yourself. very easy to check up.
None of the donations is worth the money after level 70+.

Neither can you buy items that make you owerpowerd, nor can you buy skills.

Simply just check out what my Shop offer, and before complain check the price..

ye why i complain now i just ask a question and its directly complaining lol ? i may wanna start your server but you don't make me happy with posts like this XD anyways the forum is nice of your server so i maby will start here:D

Sorry then =/

People always go donations and see 500k exp and say "Omgomgomg you buy lvl omg noobserver buy..

they didn't even check the price of the exp..

if you use a experience scroll at level 50 you'll get 4 levels.

Experience scroll is best to use if you hate lvl 8. if you use it at level 8 you'll arrive at level 33. but all problems aren't solved there, you must get skills too =) so it's really +/- worth pay the exp.

Donationg ring is probably the best donation you can get, it's far from overpowerd. but enough to help you out a bit in huntings.

I'm sorry if I seems bit "Bah".. but I really dislike with people just come to the server, find one thing that they think is wrong, they msg me on god and say "omg suck server, bb"..

Also today I guy said "You should do more"
after I gave him support how to solve debugg problems on hes client because of hes own fault <.<
I doing and giving far more support then another server would ever do.. and I haven't change even after 2 months of doing it. I'm still active nearly 24/7.
and still chase botters.

Why? Sorry grey, but every1 aint as desperate as you to get 200+ players

The Reason why !online command doesnt work is because,
Gods and players where coming from other ot servers and random pking, so the people that died, wouldnt want to come back...

The Reason why !online command doesnt work is because,
Gods and players where coming from other ot servers and random pking, so the people that died, wouldnt want to come back...

random pk is part of tibia :S people have to live with it ones all those kids cry about pk on a server dohhhhh. those random pkers won't be online 24/7 (atleast i hope for them) but now we have to trust the gm that he won't change the online people on the website. but i trust this gm since he is a brave kid who follows the rules. <<<(i don't mean it bad)

I had !online offline for a while a few weeks ago.. but 50/50 people complain while other was happy.. then I disabled it again like 30% was happy while 70% complained about it.

so now I've permanent disabled it. if a player want to show he's online he have to use game chat!

random pk is part of tibia :S people have to live with it ones all those kids cry about pk on a server dohhhhh. those random pkers won't be online 24/7 (atleast i hope for them) but now we have to trust the gm that he won't change the online people on the website. but i trust this gm since he is a brave kid who follows the rules. <<<(i don't mean it bad)

Yes randomming is part of tibia, but !online was and will never be implemented in real tibia, so the point your making here is invalid anyyways.

Back