• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoft OT 7.6 -Full Rl map + Custom (5x Experience)

Post subject: Re: Banished People in wait of Deletion.Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:15 am
Site Admin

Please congratulate Lestat for having the new record of what level is the highest got caught for using unofficial software!

He was using a typical Aim-Bot (I will not tell you what type)

But damn people! Learn I see everything you do!! Everything from Cave botting, light hacking, to aim botting <.<

@^ this is what the gm says on his forum rofl to bad for him he don't see everything i got 2 friends who are botting for runes. (i won't tell there names) but i asked them to stop don't worry but i just wanna show you don't see everything dude...

Post subject: Re: Banished People in wait of Deletion.Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:15 am
Site Admin

Please congratulate Lestat for having the new record of what level is the highest got caught for using unofficial software!

He was using a typical Aim-Bot (I will not tell you what type)

But damn people! Learn I see everything you do!! Everything from Cave botting, light hacking, to aim botting <.<

@^ this is what the gm says on his forum rofl to bad for him he don't see everything i got 2 friends who are botting for runes. (i won't tell there names) but i asked them to stop don't worry but i just wanna show you don't see everything dude...

Obviously he's trying to warn people, when warning exaggerations are made. Really you're a bloody shame to all dutch people, giving the example of a plain retard in farmer clothes on wooden shoes.

And about the online thing !online? That's just showing how many players are logged on.
Meaning you'd still have to browse the internet, which are two different things.
Trying to own me means your IQ has to be over 35.

P.S NICE DOUBLE POST!

I wrote that so people would note it more. and know that I don't care what lvl the cheater is.. I will still strike them down.

Obviously he's trying to warn people, when warning exaggerations are made. Really you're a bloody shame to all dutch people, giving the example of a plain retard in farmer clothes on wooden shoes.

And about the online thing !online? That's just showing how many players are logged on.
Meaning you'd still have to browse the internet, which are two different things.
Trying to own me means your IQ has to be over 35.

P.S NICE DOUBLE POST!

1.who says im trying to own you? im not even talking to you.
2.maby it is warning us BUT i say this because he spammed his server before with i got a program who will find your bot blablabla. all i mean with this is he got a to big ego
3. i don't see any double post? i see 2 reactions. and you mean with dubble post probaly just spam but i didn't so lets keep it on 2 reactions;)

so get your wice words back biach. kthxbye

so not <3 :peace:

And again you double post and again you confirm you are an idiot just scroll up and read your posts.
Anyway if you wish to continue this conversation switch to PM's as this thread has nothing to do with it.

Btw: I consider it a double post because you CAN multiquote and you CAN edit your posts, so there is never any need for posting two seperate posts right after eachother without another person's post as interval.

Last edited:
And again you double post and again you confirm you are an idiot just scroll up and read your posts.

why would it be a double post.

double post is this

hi and the other post i say bye. that is crappy talk and double postin but im reacting on something so i don't call that double post;) why would i scroll up to read my own words? nty. btw i won't respond on you anymore you are to low for me :peace:

greeetz//

your teacher

why would it be a double post.

Double post is this

hi and the other post i say bye. That is crappy talk and double postin but im reacting on something so i don't call that double post;) why would i scroll up to read my own words? Nty. Btw i won't respond on you anymore you are to low for me :peace:

Greeetz//

your teacher

I'm too low for you?
You're the one lacking interpunction nor the skills to write English decently and I'm low?
Haha you don't even know the meaning of double posting, you amaze me you can fail over 9000 times in one post.

i would like to you make something like this:

You can check a box on your account settings to select if you want to appear on high scores or not, like when you can hide characters because if you get high skills a whole guild come to kill you =/

i would like to you make something like this:

You can check a box on your account settings to select if you want to appear on high scores or not, like when you can hide characters because if you get high skills a whole guild come to kill you =/

Tibia + Polacks in a nutshell :peace:

I think it might just be me, but site isn't working properly.. Like only shows half of highscores and spells.. I clicked create account like 40 times and won't even let me click it.. Cant login unless I keep clicking tab until im at login thnigy.. Anyone else having these problems?:confused:

way to many servers like this one :S

To many? yes, to many which is copying me..

I've been working on this 7.6 server for ages but didn't had any host solutions at start and go thanks to that as the server had many bugs and I wasn't very experienced with OT servers on those times.

man i'm going to retire not because i dont like your server, i'm going to retire because login problems, some times it takes me 5 - 10 min to login to by account and other 2 min to login in my char......

and to open the website.....wow.....need to try about 30 times or even MORE

^pretty sad and lazy reason to quit the server. lol anyways ciao have fun with what ever you gonna do

Back