• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoft OT 7.6 -Full Rl map + Custom (5x Experience)

^pretty sad and lazy reason to quit the server. lol anyways ciao have fun with what ever you gonna do

wow man, imagine...

You died and cant login to get your loot back...

and about all times i die is because i get kicked but my char still there and cant login to heal >.<

then you got really bad connection. Yes my website is heavy to open, you need 0,375 mb download at least to open the web site in decent speed. (in this speed it takes about 1-2 minutes to fully load everything on web)

if you're having very bad ping or something that's the problem.
about connection problems, there's none.. you must have a bad net.. take me No-Time to login.
and I have never heard any other player say the character list or connection is slow.

Grr. For a second there I thought this was gonna be a great server.. But site isn't working.. Says alot about the GM.. Ya. Notgonna start.

Bad net? Hmm.. Well I got to login page but when I click create account deosnt really work.

Anthor edit: Bad net.. Funny I can open all other ot websites and almost all sites but not yours?

Grr. For a second there I thought this was gonna be a great server.. But site isn't working.. Says alot about the GM.. Ya. Notgonna start.

Bad net? Hmm.. Well I got to login page but when I click create account deosnt really work.

Anthor edit: Bad net.. Funny I can open all other ot websites and almost all sites but not yours?

take me 0,5 second to open web page.

and also.. seriously.. if you base how good a server is with how fast you can create account... then I say LOL on you seriously..

I going to change some stuffs on web make it speed up 50% for those who have bad connections... but still.. you're not playing on the web site, are you?

hey man, but why i only got problems with your server :<, i have played servers hosted on Every Where and no kick/lags..

here i got no lags, only kick and problem to login

hows he gonna play without acc?

They cant =/.. or they can do as me.. desesperated to play a really good 7.6 server and tried it until i made the account and then again until i made the char

read again... web site isn't totally offline for those have bad connections..
if someone decide the server is bad because the web site load slow to him.. then he's a Lol Guy.

In all the threads i've seen you post in Realsoft you always do that. Anything someone posts you try to flip them around.. "Base server on website" Well if you dont have time to fix site then a guess would be your server is really really bad because you dont have time to update stuff? Just a guess. But ye like Coolguy said.. I cant even login..

Edit: It's not slow.. I load it and it's fine. But only half the crap shows.. And when I click create account it deosn't work.. Idc if website is slow I load it instantly but only half the stuff shows.

There's nothing wrong with the web site wtf.. what should I update of it?

I could make a side walker off it for guys like you which is playing on bad nets.

also.. I had nearly 20 new guys today.. doesn't seems they had problem login..

There's nothing wrong with the web site wtf.. what should I update of it?

I could make a side walker off it for guys like you which is playing on bad nets.

also.. I had nearly 20 new guys today.. doesn't seems they had problem login..

Ah kk. Then it is just me. Never had this problem before.

Are you ignoring me?!¬¬ why i only got problems with "THIS SERVER" not others...

Ah kk. Then it is just me. Never had this problem before.

neither have I.. I'm not sitting on the host computer, never are. my connection to both game/web is just the same as any other guy.

and I've never had any problems with web site..
Neither with kicks in the game.

Either sites seem to function for me, sometimes it might take a refresh to get it working, the only thing is me and my mates had this annoying little error while account making a few times.
However it only took us like three tries each to get it right in the end.

Point is we're all playing on 100 mb/s connections so the site actually is quite demanding.

I hate cheaters... OMFG Seriously!

This is 4:th night in row I delete 5+ players in row.. I getting sick of this shit..
38048946.png

Back