• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoft-OT 95 MB Real Map 7.6 [5x Exp]

I made an event..

Level 8 war.. Players of level 8 only is allowed to join..
this is how the first round looked. and I must admit, I laughed when the event started, it looked so weird.. slow and yeah.. you know..

to bad only 11 people wanted to join it =/

noobwar.png

to bad you only got ~20 people online rofl. so keep the stupid events coming (waste of time)

to bad you only got ~20 people online rofl. so keep the stupid events coming (waste of time)

and you was online today.. wanted to play ur lvl 50.. today you haven't used it for so long time it got deleted.. now you come talk bullshit instead, way it go!

I don't make events to win players, but to make something fun for my current ones..

20 players online? omg that must be a record to be claim that I got 20 players.. most when you and other people talking bullshits without facts I got 4-6 player online, now you raise it to 20 just because a picture confirmet minimum 11 online..

if I say as this.. bring proofs... get some proofs and post here. untill that shut the hell up and stay out of my thread..

Hood.. stufu, you're still biggest fail I've seen so far!

Hood.. stufu, you're still biggest fail I've seen so far!

I agree with that part. Also it seems like you have a corrupt ot.. Idk like 8 guys said so.. Also when I checked you had like 50~60 players online, now u have 25 online.. Gz.

So you say everyone who believes a server is cheating online numbers when it disabled online list and suddenly got more players that cannot be found in common spawns, towns or alike can go kill themselves?

Edit: Im not even playing the server but what the majority people say is often true.

I must say I'm surprised.. what do you win on post in here?
and why is people always talking without any proofs?
and the most surprising thing, those who talk most bullshit here is those who been banned/deleted for really stupid actions..

Like Yrexz up here.. look on him.. pure bullshit.. and what happened to him 2 days ago?
He was deleted (entire team Balder & co) for critical bug-abuse.

now he come here talk bullshits..

still my main thoughts... what you win? are you here to just leech posts by talk bullshit or are you just jealous? or what? tell me

I must say I'm surprised.. what do you win on post in here?
and why is people always talking without any proofs?
and the most surprising thing, those who talk most bullshit here is those who been banned/deleted for really stupid actions..

Like Yrexz up here.. look on him.. pure bullshit.. and what happened to him 2 days ago?
He was deleted (entire team Balder & co) for critical bug-abuse.

now he come here talk bullshits..

still my main thoughts... what you win? are you here to just leech posts by talk bullshit or are you just jealous? or what? tell me

You could easily get rid of flamers if you just prove them wrong. What you do now is to deny something that looks 99% like spoofing so what do you expect?

Last edited:
You could easily get rid of flamers if you just prove them wrong. What you do now is to deny something that looks 99% like spoofing so what do you expect?

if I would have to prove every flame point I would have to release the whole ip logs system to public..

you know.. yesterday I was outside Thais depot on admin, and Cetrix or something came say "sup baap".. wtf

4:th player right now that have been blamed for being me..

amazing that people seriously think I would hide a such thing..

Edit to avoid double post!
I've been playing on some free-time as ED and EK. this is some pics from ek..
aziru1.png

aziru2.png

aziru3.png

aziru4.png

aziru5.png

aziru6.png

aziru7.png

aziru8.png

aziru9.png

aziru10.png

aziru11.png

aziru12.png

Edit2:
last pic = my first dl. but I died 2 floors up when I chased a dl, and got 3 drags on me, and got comboed xD

Last edited:
if I would have to prove every flame point I would have to release the whole ip logs system to public..

No, you could simply enable !online for a while. If the online numbers goes down with 30 people during this period or there are 30 afk chars on strange locations or the nr of people online on website is more than !online shows you obviously spoof online nrs.

enable !online wouldn't change a shit... there would still be 30 different #reasons" for nuubs to flame here..

enable !online wouldn't change a shit... there would still be 30 different #reasons" for nuubs to flame here..
No we exploited the "critical bug" because we got bored of you abusing your server position. Lol there was "50" players online and still I could run to every spawn in whole tibia and find 1 person at rots or smth. Also Baap lambardo have now gained even more lvls without gainin a mag lvl since lvl 118 ? ^.- Also he knows how to lvl offline :). Good job! Also stop denying and put the !online on then i'll believe you since you will go from 40 players to 8 in 1 sec :D

srsly, there's no reason to disable the online command ingame other then spoofing.

if you want the flamers to shut up, enable the !online command for lets say 1h at 18:00 CET (usually the rush hours on tibia) and we can see if your OT really has 50+ players online.

We didnt got deleted.. we just quited because of ur abuse...and you deleted us just after we quited.. so dont talk bs

Proof:

The game-chat in constantly active, so this server doesen't atleast lack active players :p !online command won't bring more players, just the opposite, when you idiots will go around pking ppl. And like Realsoft said, better to have 5 active players than 50 botters that are only playing to pk/war :D

We didnt got deleted.. we just quited because of ur abuse...and you deleted us just after we quited.. so dont talk bs

Proof:

That picture is just a proof that you rather abuse a bug then report it.. bug is fixed and you + your boyfriends are deleted

Back