• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoft-OT Real Map 7.6 (Staged: 70-5 Exp)

This server had nearly 30 players online today! The exp rates are good, you can easily level up, and the drop rate is also high, which is a big + for a war server :p

Go,go make chars and join the fight! :peace:

Yea Server is rl fun, if ya are new n need anything just msg me ingame "Shox" :)

Gonna give it a try =) Well I know its a great server since its RealSofts server :) but tibia is soo boring sometimes :< but these rates on a 7.6 server havent been seen for a while so yeh gonna give it a try :D

Edit: Lol just died by draggy, he did 80,80 dmg on 0,5 sec~ with meele only :S happend sometimes before too but didnt die, try to fix that, otherwise 1 thing is really needed which is PLAYERS!! COME AND JOIN ITS A GREAT OT!!

Last edited:
Bring up my post..

also I getta say.. when I opened Alavia I heard many guys said "This server will be down within 2 weeks"..

well... in 9 days the server have been running for 4 months without any downtimes (except when Ryan DDosed me 2 days of January.)

so... what did I say XD

Anyhow.. servers up and running, Laggs = 0.00%
up 24/7-365 =)

k i started here i think mana gain to fast and the runes are way to much mana to make ? but for the rest it looks like a good server and online list works here;) 30~ people online

btw are the custom monsters here aswell:S? + remove the deads if you kill some1 everyone see it:S

17:12 New record of players online is: 37;)

(btw if you wanna sell me an account on badira for my account on alavia i got a lvl 40 ms and m lvl 46 with 80k pure cash on it) pm me the offer if you got anything

Last edited:
This server doesen't need any fixing anymore it's already perfect :wub: Almost 40 players online at day time, more people need to join for bigger wars! :D

nah there is no perfect ot server. every ot server got something to fix what makes it perfect at the end

Well, perfect ot server doesen't mean it has to be 100% the same rl tibia used to be in 7.6. I just mean it's perfect from my point of view :peace:

Btw Realsoft fixed the paralyze, it can be used only by druids now, and takes 1,2k? mana to cast, not sure about the mana part... :)

Daren,stfu,you got worst pvp i ever seen so i doubt you can fight.

Well, perfect ot server doesen't mean it has to be 100% the same rl tibia used to be in 7.6. I just mean it's perfect from my point of view :peace:

Btw Realsoft fixed the paralyze, it can be used only by druids now, and takes 1,2k? mana to cast, not sure about the mana part... :)
Hah, you want him to fix the paralyze so every vocation can use it and want it to take zero mana to use? Serious thats so dumb lmao

Back