• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoftOT.Com 7.6 -95 Mb Real Map (5x Experience)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realsoft ruined his own ot..
This guy realsoft is playing on astrath the archer and is trying to tell that hes just real of realsoft. he just insult players etc..
this was great server with 40 players online but now it just became a trash with 15-20 players online and amount of players online will decrase..

@realsoft,ur pathetic..

Ofcourse it's a lie!
Realsoft got no RLs :ninja:

BUMP

wcoh0x.png

Realsoft ruined his own ot..
This guy realsoft is playing on astrath the archer and is trying to tell that hes just real of realsoft. he just insult players etc..
this was great server with 40 players online but now it just became a trash with 15-20 players online and amount of players online will decrase..

@realsoft,ur pathetic..

17th December 2009 18:52:10 Killed at level 24 by Last Man

euheuheu and what about astrath the archer = realsoft thats pathetic realsoft haha

Ofcourse it's a lie!
Realsoft got no RLs :ninja:

I don't have to defend myself to anyone of you guys! you don't have any facts about me.. and beside that Astrath is the 4:th guy gets blamed for being me! the mad thing here is that that guy is "Fredde" a rl friend of me, which ofc doesn't help much..

what's pathetic is people who tell other people "bot/bug abuse/is god" because they got owned in pk, because the player did something seems impossible, the player is gain lvl faster then other depot sitters..

I can tell ya.. why the hell should I pretend to be another guy in my server? -.-" I don't even have time to play!

but ofc if you're so stupid and need evidence so much I can start a character and name him "REALSOFT" so you can see if it's me or not...

and by the way I don't see the point argue about Astrath.. even if that was me.. why the hell would it be such big deal if I played the server myself with a name doesn't lead to my name? seriously?
is it really that bad for me to play a server I created? :huh:

side effect:
I don't get it.. people stay and complain and complain about everything... This Is My Game! Get used ot it or leave! don't cry about it!

Edit: I created a character, going to exp it when I have time. will take ages pass 50 <.<

anyhow.. do me a huge favor! Fuck sake stop cry! if you don't like me/my game. then why the hell are you still here complaining?!

by the way, I'm not corrupted, I love lvl the hard way and several users of otland knows that!
if you want to see a corrupted server go here: www.realots.net

Edit2: btw,, I paid 960 Euro last month for the server, I should pay this and not even be allowed to use a private character?

Last edited:
:O a question if it's possible:p

what did you pay with the 960 euro? aren't you hosting it on your spare computer? :peace:

:O a question if it's possible:p

what did you pay with the 960 euro? aren't you hosting it on your spare computer? :peace:

New hoster computer 810 Euro
Internet payment 45 euro
power payment ~ like 15 euro?
3 protection programs, about 120 euro for all..
operation system 150+ euro
hmm.. after that list I think it went a bit over 950 euro lol...

30mbkll.png

My house again :)

28hfwgz.png
Nice. Create some bursts and have beneath the deco instead of backpacks. Like -> Box -> 10 bursts -> rest of the deco. Or get thousands of blood herbs.

Btw the wand system on this server sucks . Had a lvl 99 MS after me who hit 120 with his wand constantly. Couldnt get my mana over 300

Nice. Create some bursts and have beneath the deco instead of backpacks. Like -> Box -> 10 bursts -> rest of the deco. Or get thousands of blood herbs.

Btw the wand system on this server sucks . Had a lvl 99 MS after me who hit 120 with his wand constantly. Couldnt get my mana over 300
Ah yes, thanks for the tip. Also poison arrows :)
Btw, sorcerers take 120 with the wand but they waste a lot of mana as from I heard from other players. To keep using it they need to use manas all the time.

Ah yes, thanks for the tip. Also poison arrows :)
Btw, sorcerers take 120 with the wand but they waste a lot of mana as from I heard from other players. To keep using it they need to use manas all the time.

that's correct.. everything that's good have a price..

Crap, working on web site but got myself banished by the anti ddos system xD

damnit.. xD I'm spamming the site to check the engines if they're working as they should..

extra work after I got banished xD

Crap, working on web site but got myself banished by the anti ddos system xD

damnit.. xD I'm spamming the site to check the engines if they're working as they should..

extra work after I got banished xD
Evil system ;)

Evil system ;)

Yeah, just fixed the quest page, atm the site is taking 0,8 mb of my upload to open the page once.. after update it will cost me 0,01~ mb each click on the page which is allot less! =)

When I have run the update the web page will lagg 95% less.. and the game world will not take affect of the web site longer :p

Edit: I'm working hard to try catch Save 18:00.. Else I have to wait till 21:00 or later <.<

Last edited:
then still how can your ot lagg with only 25 players online?

tbh you kinda failed with your OT.

then still how can your ot lagg with only 25 players online?

tbh you kinda failed with your OT.

did you create that username yesterday to come here tell your internet sucks? o_O

The game isn't lagging anything, may be a freeze stop or familiar sometimes.. and maybe some net lagg, but not often..

my server isn't fail.. it have a god that doesn't scamm people.. nor ignore the players..

so go back from whatever you came from..

server = r0x :) 45 rp myself =D

but don't pk ! the community don't like random pkers and if you just get a skull one guy call a other friend that friend call his friend and thats how you get the hole community after you rofl so its one big family there (pussy's) make some war instead of helping everyone to don't get pked. and IF there are anywars show me the cams ore no1 heard on the community about war movies? probaly not.

+ realsoft your site is crashing alot..

but don't pk ! the community don't like random pkers and if you just get a skull one guy call a other friend that friend call his friend and thats how you get the hole community after you rofl so its one big family there (pussy's) make some war instead of helping everyone to don't get pked. and IF there are anywars show me the cams ore no1 heard on the community about war movies? probaly not.

+ realsoft your site is crashing alot..

it's never crashing...
you're net is being fuzzy? ^.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back