• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoftOT.Com 7.6 -95 Mb Real Map (5x Experience)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Event: Double experience! 24 hours from Start Dec 15:th 18:00 CET till Dec 16:th 18:00 CET.

Double Exp.
Skill.
Magic.

This event will not involve hp/mana gain nor Loot rate!

Ots-list is weirdo... <.<........ ->

There's 30+ Players online at evening! and around 70 Active playing people.

Hello, I would like to ask you an favor!

Please read the WHOLE post before post any weirdo Questions..
and if you can't possible be positive please get out of here!

Do you remember the first feeling you had when you entered Thais?
The first time you saw Thais.. wasn't it incredible?
Try to re-feel that! use the same outfit you did in the old days will get ur mind going!

Login information:

IP: RealSoftOT.Com
Port: 7171
Web Site:http://RealSoftOT.Com/

well, time to start with the server:

Do you like to fight for new items?
Do you enjoy exploring new awesome places?
Do you love to create teams for demon hunts?
Do you want to feel the real RPG
if so this is exactly the game you're looking for!

RealSoft OT 1.0 Launched Friday 13:th, November 2009

Information:
RealSoft OT is an Open Tibia server based
on how Real Tibia Game should be, No Aim hotkeys.
No botters, no stamina/Soul system. just a pure
nice 7.6 Server!

Experience: 5x
Skills: 6x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 2x
Exp loss at death: 4%

You'll find a Quest list here:
HERE
Note that all those quest has been tested! so all of them is working!

Hit Points & Mana Points Regain

warlock.gif

Sorcerer - 5 Hp/ 5 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 2 Sec
Master - 5 Hp/ 4 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 1 Sec

stalker.gif

Druid - 5 Hp/ 4 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 2 Sec
Elder - 5 Hp/ 3 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 1 Sec

hunter.gif

Paladin - 5 Hp/ 3 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 3 Sec
Royal - 5 Hp/ 2 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 2 Sec

blackknight.gif

Knight - 5 Hp/ 2 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 4 Sec
Elite - 5 Hp/ 1 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 3 Sec

3 Unjusted = Red Skull
7 Unjust = 7 days Banishment

Starting the Game:
Mages: You can buy the 3:st staffs at any rune shop!
simply ask the npc for "staffs".

Paladins: You will have a bow at start, and you can make "exevo con" already at you first login! try it!

Knights: as your melee is a bit higher then is used to be in real tibia 7.6 you will have it a bit easier on the hunts!

Future Updates:
There's 1 update each day!

WARNING! Did a Gm/admin familiar named guy asked you about acc/pass?.. don't give it! not even to me Administrator RealSoft!

Why? Read here:
Home - RealSoft OT

Look around at the page to wide your knowledge about RealSoft-OT!
Specially "Speacial Item" there you even find some information about Soft Boots ;)

Some pictures:
98403372.png

96538835.png

44201828.png

80491147.png

30166180.png

15791552.png

76288634.png

48493885.png

20946549.png

87337306.png

31022672.png

33658660.png

I'm an Very Active Administrator! both in the game and on the forums (look at web to check the forum!)
if you got an report please use the forums!
same to suggestions!
If you feel for it, you can actually write me an letter!
just use "RealSoft" as name and then "HQ" as town. and I'll read the letter within a few hours!

(this is taken from website -Server information)
server%20stats.png

619299119.png

Hope you all Will enjoy this True RPG Server!

Questions and answers!
Why is it low exp rate?:
5x experience is high, People are just too used with stages and 999x exp servers, 5x is the most balance you can get out of a RPG server!

What you mean 5x is balanced?:
Well, 5x experience is that low, that you will pay attention to your actions on the game, also what you gain and not, also you wont start Pking and get bored in same amount as you would in any other staged server!
5x experience is low enough for that, but high enough to make it wont take years to gain level!

But omg! I hate being low level! please make stages!:
I will not add stages! The server has been launched and I've promised to keep it alive! without any resets!
Also, that you have to fight for.. you'll appreciate allot more!

How do I buy houses?:
Simply buy use /buyhouse command!
a house cost 300 gold pieces each sqm!

I started a pally, and got a bow.. HOW the fuck are I'm suppoused to lvl with a bow at start??:
If you did read this Post careful you would find above that paladin can actually use "exevo con" already at start! therefor Paladin have an easy start!

Wasn't this server a Custom map?:
Indeed it was.. but the request of a working real map was way bigger then a working custom map!
therefor I changed map without any Reset! the update with real map was launched Nov 30!

Sincerely!

Your RealSoft OT Administrator!

Last edited:
LOl why a real map, wasnt your custom map a succes after all? Maybe you gonna change this server too if there arnt to much players online?

Not going to play this... Sorry.

Edit: ive just take a look at your website. Dude, why donations? lol and even EXP SCROLLS? are you kidding me? exp scrolls on a low lvl server? You are destroying the server by yourself.

hes beggin us to join if i read the thread carefully rofl :p anyways gl at 25 dec there will start a other 7.1 low rate server and i think that server will take all your players (who are left XD) aswell. :) kthxbye

LOl why a real map, wasnt your custom map a succes after all? Maybe you gonna change this server too if there arnt to much players online?

Not going to play this... Sorry.

Edit: ive just take a look at your website. Dude, why donations? lol and even EXP SCROLLS? are you kidding me? exp scrolls on a low lvl server? You are destroying the server by yourself.
You haven't heard anything I guess.. thanks for that one, adding to questions..

it was a big request of a Rl map instead of custom, therefor I changed it..
Many knows my rl map is no bullshit downloaded rl map.. but a normal one that is working!

hes beggin us to join if i read the thread carefully rofl :p anyways gl at 25 dec there will start a other 7.1 low rate server and i think that server will take all your players (who are left XD) aswell. :) kthxbye
I hate 7.1, ugly graphics.. specially the grass..

by the way, I'm not forcing players to start my server, nor force them to stay ;)

You haven't heard anything I guess.. thanks for that one, adding to questions..

it was a big request of a Rl map instead of custom, therefor I changed it..
Many knows my rl map is no bullshit downloaded rl map.. but a normal one that is working!

But why donations? Dude, you are destroying the server with exp scrolls. take a look at the server "softcores" many "rich" kids are buying exp scrolls there and they are ruling the server. So if i can give you a tip. Delete the donations...

But anyways, good luck with your server, im not saying that the server sucks, but i was wondering why a RL map suddenly, but i know that now. So the best to you and your server.

Yours,
Flexia

But why donations? Dude, you are destroying the server with exp scrolls. take a look at the server "softcores" many "rich" kids are buying exp scrolls there and they are ruling the server. So if i can give you a tip. Delete the donations...

But anyways, good luck with your server, im not saying that the server sucks, but i was wondering why a RL map suddenly, but i know that now. So the best to you and your server.

Yours,
Flexia
I love then people judge stuffs without information.. I really do!

did you check the prices?

Experience scroll, give you 500k exp for 6 Euro.. it's totally worth it at level 8, but just a sucky waist over lvl 50!

All donations based on 3 rules!
1: It must be worth paying for at level 8.
2: It must suck hell and be waist paying for at level 50+
3: It may not make the player way stronger then other players!

Ring of donation does not fallow the 2:d rule, but it do fallow the other two.. which make it a pretty nice one!

Also.. did you know I've paid 900+ Euro on the server so far?
I bought new hoster computer for 800 Euro, and it cost about 100 euro/month keep server running!

I suggest people get prices/information before they judge..

Judge people without information is like yell ASSHOLE to a old man walking over a street without look for cars! some days later you note that he's blind..

I love then people judge stuffs without information.. I really do!

did you check the prices?

Experience scroll, give you 500k exp for 6 Euro.. it's totally worth it at level 8, but just a sucky waist over lvl 50!

Also.. did you know I've paid 900+ Euro on the server so far?
I bought new hoster computer for 800 Euro, and it cost about 100 euro/month keep server running!

Thats not the point that its "only" 6 euro's, im trying to say that exp scrolls is a bad idea, even if its a small advantage.. But thats your own choice.

And about that money part that you have spend, thats your own fault, you know, if you wanna host a good and stable server it will cost you money, and thats your own choice, dont suck other people into your money problems...

Once again, good luck with the server!
And im not judging you that you have a suckie server or anything, im just giving my view. so dont get cocky to me. i have Freedom of expression.

Realsoft ... I see you had 12-20 people online before, now its 1 online ... yeah "all" wanted RL map rofl I guess they quitted

I think you should do a character wipe, considering most characters have items brought from the Djinn before the bug was fixed for selling wands. :) Also changing the map yet leaving the characters is a tad dumb that means everyone just hunts the higher creatures, mise well just keep the old map.

Thats not the point that its "only" 6 euro's, im trying to say that exp scrolls is a bad idea, even if its a small advantage.. But thats your own choice.

And about that money part that you have spend, thats your own fault, you know, if you wanna host a good and stable server it will cost you money, and thats your own choice, dont suck other people into your money problems...

Once again, good luck with the server!
And im not judging you that you have a suckie server or anything, im just giving my view. so dont get cocky to me. i have Freedom of expression.
did I say I didn't know that?
did I say I want all my money back?
Realsoft ... I see you had 12-20 people online before, now its 1 online ... yeah "all" wanted RL map rofl I guess they quitted
it's morning you i****! it's never anyone online.. you have to wait till the evening.. most people have work/school to do unlike you!

I think you should do a character wipe, considering most characters have items brought from the Djinn before the bug was fixed for selling wands. :) Also changing the map yet leaving the characters is a tad dumb that means everyone just hunts the higher creatures, mise well just keep the old map.
I've fixed that, it wasn't long until that got fixed!

I want to remember I did write in top of post that you should be positive, else you should leave the thread.. seems as you're all walking without the deeper facts nor knowledge about my workings.. and are pure negative...

if the server isn't interesting to you, please stay hell out of this thread! ok?

I like the pictures.
Thanks you for being the first guy post something positive! <3

I hate 7.1, ugly graphics.. specially the grass..

by the way, I'm not forcing players to start my server, nor force them to stay ;)

that ugly graphics and grass where you are talking about that gives "the real oldschool feeling like you always say" in my opinion i will have more fun to kill a gs in 7.1 then a gs in 7.6 that "ugly graphics" make tibia special. :thumbup:

that ugly graphics and grass where you are talking about that gives "the real oldschool feeling like you always say" in my opinion i will have more fun to kill a gs in 7.1 then a gs in 7.6 that "ugly graphics" make tibia special. :thumbup:

7.6 is tibia of the best class.. the graphics make sense and the gameplay too..

<- 7.4 is like walking around in a 2D pokemon and <- 4.5 = 1D Super Mario..

I don't know about you... But I'm a Tibia fan... what're you?
Valid options is = 1D Super Mario, 2D Pokemon, Tibia, 2D Runescape, 2D WOW, Rox Br x PL OT.

with Br x PL OT (No offense) I mean the most ugly items get added, The most stupid things get added, etc trainers, and ofc.. The Free bot you get at same time you download the client..

Isn't amazing How many games tibia has copied? :D and been a look-a-like to :D

Started at Ultima Online, ended with Br x Pl Rox.. what's next? :D how much longer can they go?

in my opinion they'd reach the edge.. but I'm sure they'll find something behind it! :p

Realsoft, Lol I have things to do, never heard of "a teacher is sick and nobody can replace the teacher so theres no lesson and then YAY go home :D" and I didnt mean to be rude but I remember on custom map at the morning it was 5-6 online :S

(ok i were a bit evul there I just wrote fast :eek:)

To be honest Realsoft, you're the only one being rude in this thread. :/

To be honest Realsoft, you're the only one being rude in this thread. :/

you have worked hard on a server, you're updating it every single day and support new players, you are 24/7 checking through the map/scripts for bugs..

and really lay all your heart on a server..

then people start judge you of the things seems bad, without even have the facts behind it...

wouldn't you be a bit angry then?

Edit: at least I'm not flaming as I did once up on the time...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back