• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoftOT.Com 7.6 -95 Mb Real Map (5x Experience)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye my mc did work i can see it at the player record thanks to me :)

dykk0x.jpg

Nice :D i will actually play here :$ after seeing everything u've tried to do to make an awesome server, also I trust you, that there wont be a server shut off or char reset :D Also I saw ur server on OTservlist on the top at Featured Server so this sounds very serious and not like other servers x)

hey i've tried your server, i love the old tibia, but there's something annoying about your server, when you start you have nothing..
i created a paladin and i started with a bow and 1 arrow.. you should make some chests for vocations at temples so we can chose our first weapons, in this case some spears

If you readed paladins can do exevo con at start :p

This record was an hour ago or more, didn't had time to cut it and post it xD.
but here it is!
69720160.png

ye i was online and like 10 people logged after it directly lol XD but gj you got some players in a month work project;)

I just went to kill my first dragon, in middle of fight server went down :S why?

also why server keep crashing? 3-4 crashes so far

Last edited:
yeah >,< and realsoft cant give us a bit info?

I'm sorry, I have no clue what happend, server is online but I lost my internet 3 times,, it got disconected from my isp and tried to connect again several times..

I changed my DSL to a newer one and seting it up...

tomorrow I'll call my isp and ask them wtf is going on...

I'm working to get server running on internet within a hour!

I don't play this server since peach was deleted by my own afult but i stil love to see screenshots :) post some mores guy!

I don't know if this was main reason, but I discoverd my modem was shut down every 2-5 minutes, and after some checking around I saw my power-net was overheated that so many stuffs was sharing the same power-line.

so I shut everything down, all computer, Tv and screens including stereo..

and re set up everything, I fixed so I can use another power line so it wont go overheated again, so the computers aren't using same power net, or the modems, it should be balanced now and hopefully that was the main problem..

I getting server running now within a few minutes, but be careful..

Server is running, No houses was lost nor items.

I will research what really caused the first net kick to be on the sure side..

I'm deeply sorry about the power line stuffs..

it caused 2 deaths for me :/ and last tijme I couldn't take loot since it went offline but wth .. also I think server lost a bit players :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom