• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Rexonia - A Unique Evolution -8.60 | PVP-E | War System | Great Map

Don't care if people are tired of me. I'm stil tired of OTs. And if he scammed you. What can you do? You are risking the chance of playing with others mind. Quit whining over an OT.. Your ot is basicly put everywere. The map you have is the same old Evo with an litle sharp in it. QUIT WHINE!

Well, He scammed me on money,on my ot and when i make a new ot he is ddosing it...

Well, He scammed me on money,on my ot and when i make a new ot he is ddosing it...

Yes, he got his reasons? Seems like you got a problem. Change your name and forget it. 20 euro comon(my history i got from skillboy) Its like 2 days hosting your OT.. and your ot? "EVOLUTIOn" ITS DOWNLOADABLE .. RETARD.. Swewlution is downloadable today to.

Yes, he got his reasons? Seems like you got a problem. Change your name and forget it. 20 euro comon(my history i got from skillboy) Its like 2 days hosting your OT.. and your ot? "EVOLUTIOn" ITS DOWNLOADABLE .. RETARD.. Swewlution is downloadable today to.

Because he uploaded it? and dont call me retard...

loool fairwith why ur calling sweddy retard what she made wrong lol -.-
IF a mod read it he should ban u -.- stop insulting ...

loool fairwith why ur calling sweddy retard what she made wrong lol -.-
IF a mod read it he should ban u -.- stop insulting ...

NO he wouldn't bann me. First of all i'm trying to help me. and second one if you looking over the past of the threads Sweedy has makt with hes cry that he lost his hoster and oooh i got scammed. Dude think about who and were you host your server. Skillboy has rights to do what ever he wants against you. Even if you start crying.. and Dianagirl no they won't.... you made me laugh hard.

Bad ot.

No balanced vocs.
Overpower spells.

Noob players using bugs when they get skull all the time.

0.5/10
GL

Btw, when i kill guys they message me in pm;
"kill me again and i tell admin, he's my rl"
"he will ban you cuz u killed me"

Btw, when i kill guys they message me in pm;
"kill me again and i tell admin, he's my rl"
"he will ban you cuz u killed me"
[/QUOTE]

Thats realy noob...
Ofcource You dont must listen to that people!

Back