• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Rexonia.com 8.60 CUSTOM EVO MID-RATE

Bump.

This server is awesome!

But I was hacked :( Did only loose my backpack tho.

jFS5J.png

If you feel like playing a 'custom server' that features manarunes,Old tired ideas and of course donation items that make any player who doesn't have them useless, Go and play this server. People say 'rl map' servers are all the same and I agree but this server is just another 'Tp server' as I call them. Its an offence that they are allowed to call it custom. You can find almost as many of theese types of server as 'rl maps' nowadays.

I bet you haven't even played a full day on it
and it IS a custom OT
ofcourse it's an evolution, but that doesn't mean it's bad

I bet you haven't even played a full day on it
and it IS a custom OT
ofcourse it's an evolution, but that doesn't mean it's bad

No I have not played a full day on it, a few hours was enough for me to experience all this.
1.Getting killed by people 300 levels + than you as soon as you step outside a pz so as they can improve their Pvp rating.
2.Bugged Event
3.Overused Map
4.Terrible mapping added on in seemingly random places (what small bit their is)
5.A community focused on getting to be the highest level by any means possible
6.Several players using third party software with a community manager online and no action being taken, despite several reports
7.Staff playing their own Ot, which is never a good idea in my opinion
8.No story, theme or idea behind it.Simply level as much as you can so you can fight other people,and loose unless you donate

Just my experiences, If this attracts you to the server then go and play it!!

bugged events? mention
staff play to test some players dont say if they found any bugs
story???theme?? its custom not rpg
+ whats wrong with getting killed? its open pvp

Cipsoft doesn't have a story nor theme
they have little stories and themes
if you think that every custom OT is RPG as hell with best mapping then you should stop playing
90% of the servers these days are just for fun, and imo thats what its meant for

Back