• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Rexonia.com 8.60 CUSTOM EVO MID-RATE

atm iam working on the map and removing the op monsters ,then will balance the spells and remove some op spells so ppls pk with sd,ue and will be a custom ue from lvl 400 but wont be op it will hit a little bit high but it will take 40% mana so ppls cant spam it and will balance the manarunes so it dont heal 2k+

@norse: As soon as everything is balanced for pure PVP and we fixed bugs (so basicaly when the update is ready to release) the reset will come

atm iam working on the map and removing the op monsters ,then will balance the spells and remove some op spells so ppls pk with sd,ue and will be a custom ue from lvl 400 but wont be op it will hit a little bit high but it will take 40% mana so ppls cant spam it and will balance the manarunes so it dont heal 2k+

That sounds like shit.. so not worth it? Its even better if you just make a complete acc reset. Making all lvl 8 & not removing items etc.. is not a fresh start ??

If you want a fresh & balanced start then just make an original acc reset.. There is many many fails you doing by making all lv8 without acc reset.. thats more unbalanced than it is now.!

yh i got many ppls didnt agree with what i said so i will just add more quests and balance the spells a little bit and lower the manarunes bec. some ppls heal 2k+ and lvl 600 cant solo a lvl 400 and sorry there will be no acc reset

yh i got many ppls didnt agree with what i said so i will just add more quests and balance the spells a little bit and lower the manarunes bec. some ppls heal 2k+ and lvl 600 cant solo a lvl 400 and sorry there will be no acc reset

Its easier to make an acc reset cause by doing the stuff you said here now.. is just waste of time without acc reset, it would be more improved by acc reseting so beginners can atleast try the server fresh.. just work on it today & tomorow update it as much as you can.. scripts, revamping etc.. I've hosted alot of servers and i know quite alot :)

If you need any help PM me a message :)

Q7u9L.png

We found a bug in quest.. so could you give us the reward? it was shield of corruption quest. you should also fix zaypay system.. my friend tried to donate with zaypay and he logged in but it just says "you have to be logged in". i also tried it and it just says the same. EDIT: it works with internet explorer but not firefox
83Rbk.png

Last edited:
New update :

King of hill event is now working.
added new island for new bosses.
added santa NPC you can change christmas tokens for some donate items <you can get christmas tokens from the tp beside santa go there click on the dice you get a random boss number fight him and you some random amount of tokens.

Back