• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]Rl map(2 custom towns!)|8.60| RL War system!|Start 24.09.2010 20.00CET

Nice to see the new server is up. :)

I will sure login sometime soon and check it out, should be good.

Nice name btw, I'm glad you took my advice on it a while back :D

Mystana was a great server, I GM'd there as much as I could. Though in the end it went downhill alot.
Goodluck with this server! :)

good luck nice server =)!
congratulations keep working if u update it to 8.62 i will play =)

It looks like a really awesome server!
Sadly I don't have time to check it out myself =(

I hope it goes well for you KnightmareZ :p

A nice ot, im from venezuela, i just started a few days ago, so im just lvl 135, but really give a chance, i cant talk about the comunity cuz i only talk to one person... lol. so my name is Arak on the game, and im looking for a guild, jaja, well msg me, good luck. :)

You seriously gotta fix knights, i've got comboed 900+ by 1 knight several times, and almost killed by 2 knights, and i got about 1.4k hp, that shouldn't be possible.

Also you should do the banishment for botting longer, 1 day means people will just keep on botting all day, and since there is no chance of getting deleted by botting people will keep botting anyway...

Still it's a great server, but it need some vocation balance, first of all you gotta lower the knight damage a bit, and you might wanna increase mages damage again, since you lowered both the sd damage and the ue damage.

Sincererly, Bazzese.

Great server, no laggs and lots of fun!
Though it need some more people (only like 100)

Last edited:
It's actually a really fun server. I've only played for a day so far but me and my friends have had alot of fun. What I don't know though is how active the staff is, if you are, please respond here :) And if so, are you planning any updates?

It's actually a really fun server. I've only played for a day so far but me and my friends have had alot of fun. What I don't know though is how active the staff is, if you are, please respond here :) And if so, are you planning any updates?

Heey - ye ive been kinda busy recently but dont worry :)

Back