• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]Rl map(2 custom towns!)|8.60| RL War system!|Start 24.09.2010 20.00CET

Anco - please tell me why you go to random server and look for spoofers and then cry on forum you DO GOT A REAL LIFE!!! very funny HÄHÄHÄHÄHÄ

btw, gtfo :)

Yes he spoofing and what ? Its not your damn problem fucking noob!

Just shut it, spoofing is a bad way to try to raise your rank in otservlists and its also against the rules of the otservlists, Its a players right to report it if the server is spoofing.

Anco - please tell me why you go to random server and look for spoofers and then cry on forum you DO GOT A REAL LIFE!!! very funny HÄHÄHÄHÄHÄ

btw, gtfo :)

Just shut it, spoofing is a bad way to try to raise your rank in otservlists and its also against the rules of the otservlists, Its a players right to report it if the server is spoofing.

You gtfo.

shut it draab
YE :p

Ye ye merkz bang bang i sded you down, bang bang, you hit the ground, bang bang i looted mpa in you

Back