• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [Sharmotia] [8.6] Real-Map, Pvp-Enfo, Stages, Lower Experience.

Onizuka

Reaction score
Starting: Saturday 28th, 12:00.

Connection: Sharmotia.mine.nu
Client: 8.6
Port: 7171

UPTime: 24/7, no Resets, Restarts.
Database back-up, once 24hours.
Dedicated Server - Linux, Stable TFS 0.4 Updated to fit 8.6

Server Information:

Welcome to Sharmotia - Server Info

Welcome to Sharmotia - Commands

*PVP-Enforced, low Experience, shared even lower when more people ATK 1 person.
*After 190 Exp gets slower, meaning pvp-enfo will be main exp after that level.

-Frag time: 3h
-1 Person gets frag for kill.
-8 Frags rs, no black skull.

What makes the server so special?
- Secured Database on a different IP, meaning it cannot be hacked via Gesior.
- Most stable TFS 0.4 Distro Older version, updated with few of my own.
- No script leaks, no major server bugs.
- Nicest Gms you'll ever meet, meaning me :p I'm being serious, if you need any help or got a suggestion I'am always open for those. I consider even the smallest changes to make server better for players.
- Real-map, with some parts from Project-Society, Iriania and other real maps as also my own work on the server, including custom spawns, islands and such.

I guess that's about it. Come by on Saturday and check it out. If you don't like it than oh well. :) Server mainly for fun, trying to make the server as stable and fun as possible for everyone.

@Haters, before you make a post and make your self look stupid, every server,aprox: 96% of otservlist, otslist Etc. IS/WAS downloaded and edited. Just so we'r clear :> :blink:

Regards,
Anco.

Name seems a bit.. x) Anyways hope it will go well... but when you said with some parts from Ots then you mean quests or custom parts?

Custom are my own. Bought, mapped and such, other maps i meant real-maps, map parts, quest parts etc.. To make the server more real-tibia look alike. :p

I will update the first post with start date, not sure if i will delay it or not. But due to fact i got to work on frid, sat, sund :( Sucks ;x Anyways, thanks for nice comments. Hopefully this server can be similar to zantera, by that i mean 500 players xD

I will update the first post with start date, not sure if i will delay it or not. But due to fact i got to work on frid, sat, sund :( Sucks ;x Anyways, thanks for nice comments. Hopefully this server can be similar to zantera, by that i mean 500 players xD

everythign is possible!

Hore's not so bad as whore...

Anyways, pvp-e = reason I will play...

Now lets not have all the OP donations, k?

5 EUR (for 9 points)
10 EUR (for 15 points)
20 EUR (for 32 points)

Fail? If I donate 5 EUR twice, it should = 1-2 pts less than 10 EUR once. Instead, I can donate 5 EUR twice and have 3 more points lol. Oh and if I donate 5 EUR 4x, would be 4 more points than donating 20 EUR once. WorkOnUrMathPlx!

Last edited:
Most of my servers never used donations, not all but most. In which results me not using paypal on them, which results in me not configuring this script yet :p

Anyways, thanks for pointing it out. Gone go back to school and learn some math :x :>

Regards.

First post you've made that's not insulting towards rl map lol ;o

@I tought Sharmo*a means ho** ;o? Yep, just googled it. Sharmotia means nothing, while Sharmot* means ho*. :p

I have some questions
Here is 8.6 places new banuta + new zao.?
and can u make payment for points SMS from poland:>?
@edit
Why in shop is rs remover this is enfo here is a skull?

I love the name since I told you about it! :D Good luck man!

Start will delay, Sorry :( Work sucks but :< oh well :p

Most likely Sunday than. :p

Back