• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Shivers 8.4

mastermind

Source of Knowledge
Reaction score
Shivers 8.4 (News on the bottom of this post)

Alright , i edit this post as i edited my serv too... Here are some chapters you might browse informations trough:

[Connection Info]
IP Adress: shiverstest.hopto.org
Port:7172
Client: 8.40

WARNING! - Don't forget to change the port to 7172 - !WARNING

[Rates]
Experience: 50x
Skills: 35x
Magic Level Skill: 30x
Loot: 4x (Addon items are 8x)
Spawn: Normal
[Rates]

[Rpg and Map]
Well , map isn't in "PERFECT" shape , but is playable , and interesting to explore. Therefore you may read about 7 SACRED RELICS hidden around the world and guarded by powerful creatures , maybe find hidden entrances to Twa's (Team work areas) , or simply find new places to hunt and discover new quests ... go to your friends on a picnic , discover hidden sanctuaries , stop smugglers in smuggling around , be part of GM Event , play games.

[Custom Things]
Over 200 custom monsters
All unique quests
60+ custom items
donation items
donation places
event places
sanctuaries
creature hideouts
and much more...

YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!

Screenshot:
57327cddbb.gif

0e9ad12f61.jpg

Last edited:
Come on! Even I could make that map in like 30 minutes... :S

Hmm ... it's only a part , and it has details and everything as described , you're looking at minimap , remember?

U never logged in tho... don't judge something you haven't seen yet.

Try again... :/
It's online , and i even made some new updates by now , check website to see new interesting things!

Back