• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

Me and my friend had mad lags at Extinct. Yet at your server we had barely lags and we could play without problems. You will for sure get 30 players if you still have the same host as when you used to host.

if you put it online now when its no servers to play you will get a lot of players for sure, me and my team will play

if you put it online now when its no servers to play you will get a lot of players for sure, me and my team will play

Great to hear that u will play on a war ot with your team. Fantastic news.

Yea com on man. Now no server to play, much ppl wait for some war server to kill some free time. Msg here what u think about that

dont worry about players if you open it now you will get a lot, just open and you will see

sorry guys! will not set it online ... maybe in future when i do, but i will make it 7.4 then.

Im sure you will get a lot of players if you host it now, you do not have to worry about it

Wdvx. Man just turn it on please. Why you guys allways do same fucking mistake? allways u make online ots when other server is strarting and after you crying about no players. Look, now 0 servers like high rates or wars. Its good time, just turn some server, give a try and you will see much ppl will log on.

Wdvx. Man just turn it on please. Why you guys allways do same fucking mistake? allways u make online ots when other server is strarting and after you crying about no players. Look, now 0 servers like high rates or wars. Its good time, just turn some server, give a try and you will see much ppl will log on.

joke? at time, no highrate was online, no war ot was online, and i put it up, record was 11 and very often 0 online ...

wwwwwwwdddddddddvvvvvvvvvxxxxxxxxx open! extinct is a laggy shit and its offline anyway

Back