• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

because you used to ban people for nothing
;//////////////

i ban you and your companion for being too good, also for never missing a rune for (if i rember this right), 30 min, no poff so you are:
1. god
2. good
3. cheating

i ban you and your companion for being too good, also for never missing a rune for (if i rember this right), 30 min, no poff

And this clearly proves you are a liar. Even if I used a bot, I would have poffed shitload of times within 30 mins, because it's not fking possible to hit 100% sds even with the best bot ever. Also, I gave you the record of my mouse movements, which you did not even comment, and I asked for a cam showing that I don't poff within 30 mins, which I did never get.
Conclusion: you are noobek who bans people for no reason, just because they are better and make you mad. And yet you complain about low ammount of players. lolololol

so you are:
1. god
2. good
3. cheating

I didn't know good ones can't play your server. Is it supposed to be just for begginners then?
And who says gods can't play tibia?;/

Btw it's not about the ban, blocking my ip did not affect me at all to be honest. Just trying to show you what makes you failing as a hoster.

im voting for 3

Nobody cares what you vore for

:ninja:wdvx im gnna spam this thread until you open it! please just a little these days u will get many players. please put it online :$

>dont be mad bro is a shitty botter called kay jao or matte jao using notabilis bot, the one skitten was using and its very effective, both of them are scum so ignore him

>dont be mad bro is a shitty botter called kay jao or matte jao using notabilis bot, the one skitten was using and its very effective, both of them are scum so ignore him

buhahahaha
Never been using that shitty bot, you stupid kiddo

But instead of wasting time on your conjectures, I rather talk about facts, and these are:
1. "everyone knows I bot" for months, but still nobody has shown even one single proof of that - fact
2. I did show you the movie with my mouse movements - fact

Kinda funny, is that rly too hard to cam a botter? Oh, wait...

Last edited:
Kay jao? i had this bot too, what u talk about i know it records mouse movements so you can open it on antibot clients? u will never get caught because you are not an idiot and you will never burst+sd , also your pvp is decent so you can hide it better, i like how u reply me trying to not look guilty ;D

Kay jao? i had this bot too, what u talk about i know it records mouse movements so you can open it on antibot clients? u will never get caught because you are not an idiot and you will never burst+sd , also your pvp is decent so you can hide it better, i like how u reply me trying to not look guilty ;D

you are saying this bot moves my cursor for myself so I can record it with hypercam or fraps and then it looks like I wasn't botting? :D u serious bro? :D hahahaha lol'd so hard
You did not even check the movie I cammed with fraps, because you knew it would not fit to your theory, did you?

I like how you post for the hunderth time that I bot, but still can't show anything more than this bullshit.

But thanks for those compliments about my pvp and not being idiot, I appreciate it
luv u too

To be honest I teamed with that guy Tenshis Stepfather on your OT, he's just good nice player maybe too good for others..

Matte jao and Kay jao already proved their shitty pvp on tibianichr only thing they had was levels, atleast matte, which he failed to use. These 2 guys who actually ran away and logged out when we were going into close fight in edron becouse becouse they were to scared. Just some funny fact about the biggest noobs/rpgers on tibianichr edition.. Now actually thinks he got good pvp, would be fun to see in a real fight instead of some shitty war ot. Lots of kids got good pvp on warots like zordon etc but when they fight real fights theyr not so good, that's proven on originaltibia. Maybe Kay jao has nice pvp on warots also? or he's just botting.. I don't want to call anyone a botter without proof so I'd say hes not botting and gz for your improved skills if ur not botting Kay, I would be glad to seem them on a serious ot aswell..

OVAHNOUT, Bob.

Matte jao and Kay jao already proved their shitty pvp on tibianichr only thing they had was levels, atleast matte, which he failed to use. These 2 guys who actually ran away and logged out when we were going into close fight in edron becouse becouse they were to scared. Just some funny fact about the biggest noobs/rpgers on tibianichr edition..

I don't remember anything in this kind, so cam or didn't happen.
About the rest: if new tibianichr with decent antibot system ever starts, you will see me there.

To be honest I teamed with that guy Tenshis Stepfather on your OT, he's just good nice player maybe too good for others..

who are you?

Last edited:
- - - Updated - - -

I don't remember anything in this kind, so cam or didn't happen.
About the rest: if new tibianichr with decent antibot system ever starts, you will see me there.

who are you?

So you denying you and matte etc was playing like charlowers on tibianichr....?

That's very sad bro, very sad..

Yours, Bob

Back