• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

Server offline
Ddos attack?
need protection it?
if help need
Tures tos at your service
Tures Tos

Why no answer from GM sniper?
That map ahve many like
Maybe he dont see i dont think ignore this map
Because is very good and many ppl want to play it fast
Maybe after open Again add tampon map on teleport

shitty map nobody wants it, also you thiefed it

Moderator please delete troll, he attacked me.
I threatened that I ddosing me in private messages.
It's my map.

Yes but im using ddos protection, you better give back the map or i will report you. sniper dont host the map of tampon please

shit map imo, tampon please stop posting all these bullshit posts.

Just understand that no one want to use your map, open your own OT if you want to play wiht that map..

and also stop posting on that other acc of yours, its so obvious that its you lol...

It's my map.
If you steal the show where to get them.
He no show , because it's my map stupid troll.

shit map imo, tampon please stop posting all these bullshit posts.

Just understand that no one want to use your map, open your own OT if you want to play wiht that map..

and also stop posting on that other acc of yours, its so obvious that its you lol...
Retarded man, I have written several times that it was not me.
Ask a moderator if you do not believe that guy is from another country and it is not me.
I write only on my account.

Last edited:
He wont host your thiefed map because your edits are bad. stop using multiclient on otland to protect yourself

I dont know tampon who is
Only know from OTland
And we have same ideas i no see problem for it.
Stop spam me i same person because im not same person stop or i will raport you for spamming.

Lebban and kryniu i tired of such morons and im very angry grrrrr. Such morons should be punished for this spam in otland where this should be prohibited its really bad for community. You are spamming me for no reason whatsoever you dont realize on your brain if u dont get it i will make your deepthroat me do you understand? Im not in a good mood aftr my circumiscion ended moreover so im here at the computer, i have written several times that im not using a multiclient on OTland my only account is Tampik my old account is deleted and i cannot writing on it nonetheless. Maybe other players share same ideas on my mind and write what they think? In addiniton of previousy If we have same ideas for me is great. Stop attack me and say ddos me because i dont thiefed any map you can say again because i make this map yesterday and my house and i only give screenshooots for otland community and Wdvx but i waiting for him to log in otland. If no stop attack me for this you maybe are in danger and you will see if you dont post because i have many proofs and i dont want use them for a unknown reason so for ur ass better stay quiet if you dont want danger. Tampon

tampon, you have been spamming everywhere about your map, and no one likes it nor wants it. Yet you keep on spamming.. give us a break and stop with it..

Dear Sniper, i do not understand why people are playing same map without no customized and very other traps but im man of the community and i give many suggestions for a good map and everyone give me likes . In just 1 hour i have time to make a very good map with my skills. Now i going put map of the amazing quest of doom by Tampon. The following quest is very interesting moreover its a great for teamwork and learn soclialize with other ppl. Map is not done for purpose of only playing it. Near dp or average of it you must put a teleport will directly you to this splendid map with many monster whicht is not very easy. The reward for brave warrior to suceed it is going to be ....... a bots of haste (boh) but remember quest is very hard and no can solo it even with very skils . If you say i thiefer of map or i use mc i only ignore so ppl who gonna spam please no spam because i will not listen you. And if you spam you will be on danger so dont spam me if no want trouble with the Tampon. Ok here is the following screeeenshoot ready for all, and upload only on private because is map 100% Tampon. Tampon.
quest1.jpg quest2.jpg quest3.jpg

Wow nice quest!
Very hard im think you need big team 5 ppl
Maybe if tomorrow GM add teleport we can make quest
But very hard i wanna make!
For me best quest i see in the oldschool very good Tampon

shit quest!! please dont put this shiiiiiet

Dear Kryniu, or better said Dear Retard. For me u can stop spam me because i know u want destroy me, im sure u are even not playing in the ots but wanna destroy me with spamming. But all ppl give me support and nobody listen to you. This is my maps and very good and stop say shit because is good. Maybe if is shit u can show me your maps that are better???? I think no because you dont know make maps. Please leave or u will get on danger . Im tampon and im dangerous when you touch the balls to Tampon . I have the demon in me. Tampon

Dear Kryniu, or better said Dear Retard. For me u can stop spam me because i know u want destroy me, im sure u are even not playing in the ots but wanna destroy me with spamming. But all ppl give me support and nobody listen to you. This is my maps and very good and stop say shit because is good. Maybe if is shit u can show me your maps that are better???? I think no because you dont know make maps. Please leave or u will get on danger . Im tampon and im dangerous when you touch the balls to Tampon . I have the demon in me. Tampon

heart.jpg heart.jpgheart.jpg

Back