• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

Tampon, do not post more of your maps here. If it has been unclear for you, I will tell it to you straight. I am not interested, at all, in your maps.

If you want them running, either find someone else to host them for you or do it yourself.

Tampon, do not post more of your maps here. If it has been unclear for you, I will tell it to you straight. I am not interested, at all, in your maps.

If you want them running, either find someone else to host them for you or do it yourself.

Up is troll it's no me and no my map.^^
I do not understand why you're stubborn as a mule.
I do not do maps for the fame but for the players i have my reputation and i dont let it broken like the knee, I do not care for publicity also because its my free time wasting. I want to play something new and cool and u aint giving me the opportunity of it dawg, lemme tell ya before i shot ya. People do all the time almost the same maps with boring customization you need good maps i can make very maps and post you. As above posted or on other pages you can look all my maps. And you Dear Sniper is the man that can help me the most.
If you want to talk about my map as about himself, do not care and I do not mean only that that was not my map, but someone finally created something else which is totally extraordinair such as my snuff movies of reapings which are legal.
Because how far people still doing the same thing on War ots Thais map and little extras whcih for me its ok, but we need something more interesting because oldsdchool is diing and i can save this with better maps you wigger.
Lemme tell ya something before i kidnap all your family if you dont listen my ideas . Your a little more than others but still not many are little variety underworld nothing else but for me your are better hoster than Warloria because he always trapped on prison .Tampon is an old player and played many a war ots, not think of Tampon professional if of war ots in this forum. There is probably a 2 player game that plays almost exclusively on war ots for several years and knows what people like and what not rest are retards or trolls that are never bored of the same style and innovativaly talking you must add this in order to suceed. So please take a look my maps i posted on above and behind pages becase extremely good way of sucees is that you put them. Im good talking now without threaten you. Maybe you can listen me as a loyal player of Sniper. Tampon

I simply do not care, I will tell you again, make your own server and you can use what ever map you want

Allow me to rephrase what's already been said in a way you'll understand:

Dear Tampon,
Sniper ots no can use you map becase ugly, but not like broken knee of style. Please listen me, you maps and ideas very bored and beter fit for underworld prison. Sniper thank you for free time wasting but interest low for no sucees maps. If want play something new and cool, please find host for ots and start make many map as you like and are never bored.
Maybe is time to final post. If ots diing, make for world Tampon ots for home exclusive you maps and hoster.

I no have skill to make my ots and no have time to learn because i retired soon and only want make my last movie on Sniper server because its the best server.
I want fast make my last snuff movies on Sniper, its my last resort.
I say up i no want my map, i want a customization of maps, not only other map , because people all time make the same shit traps and at the end its boring and always after few days become 0 players. But i have the solution of this problem and with all supports i will make it true.

But if he have no maps skills i have very experience, and moderators ask me to join map competition after see my maps, i have reputation and if you dont put my maps, i will go win competition and after i win put the prize on your face. Think about it because its your last chance

Its 10 min for make more custom full real city downlaod on google without great skills you downloud 2 minutes but i can make it really fast for you. If you maybe want more edits its no problem i make fast for you. Maybe write here today and i have ready for tomorrow at 12.00 because at 13.00 i maybe have to leave and back 18.00. I hope you listen this and make the good choice, because when trolls touch the balls of tampon he angryyy and GRRRR. Tampon

Allow me to rephrase what's already been said in a way you'll understand:

Dear Tampon,
Sniper ots no can use you map becase ugly, but not like broken knee of style. Please listen me, you maps and ideas very bored and beter fit for underworld prison. Sniper thank you for free time wasting but interest low for no sucees maps. If want play something new and cool, please find host for ots and start make many map as you like and are never bored.
Maybe is time to final post. If ots diing, make for world Tampon ots for home exclusive you maps and hoster.

I dont understand you. Write again or learn english

Currently ignoring tampons both accounts + another forum-troll
Dear WDX are you retarded or something?I wrote already 100 times that I have one account, and other people have similar views.
You behave like the trolls likes snorky etc. if you do not reach and you write to me the same as those trolls. When I tell them 100 times that I have only one account, and others are like-minded people.
You may want to move your mind and learn how to correspond precisely to the full sentence and not be ignored everything just because someone is right.
Some people have a thoughts like mine, it doesn't mean that the it's me.

If everyone is me, ask moderator , and not imitate trolls and talking to me that I use multiclient.

You suspect others people have similar views it's no true , about how I might have something there, but you prefer to listen to the trolls, and to be as stubborn as a donkey answered and you no write even a complete sentence but immediately ignored because he knows I'm right.

stfu tampon/hugomoto, no one wants your map except yourself

Why vulgar talk to me + you write the samething as the other trolls and accuse me of
multiclient.
How did you know that others people no have the same views .
If you will trolling more i say moderator to close punished.
Please not write more and not accuse me of several accounts with no evidence that the more you are wrong.

Will it open again? /kingen

no i dont think so, im now working on a custom map for 7.7 instead (not inteded to open such server but for fun)

mNqxGDr.jpg

Back