• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

I think druid should have a stronger attack pox because Sorcerrer have a significant advantage: mort hur, gran vis lux, Exana ina, flam hur etc.
Druids should be a little stronger attack Exevo gran mas pox, and less mana required to use heal spell friend.
I think need change waste mana to use spell exura sio 70 to maybe 60.

Tampik please leave tibia. You are an embaressmet for this community.

Tampik please leave tibia. You are an embaressmet for this community.
Shame that you you act like a troll.
You write posts meaningless and nothing no appellants to this topic.
Sure you're a noob and you play you run and shoot with a runes with hotkeys and play other ots.
Because as you can see you're not interested balance professions on this server.

I have an idea about the mort hur and ue that i will test when i can ...

i will consider making the lowest damage of sd, not so low. the max dmg on sds will remain as it is, same for all spells

You watched my map?
If good maybe you put for 1 day or more if players like.
Your map also I like, but I wanted to play something different than the Thais.
Because most often people make maps Thais, but yours is varied and interesting I like it.
But I wanted to ask if you could fire up my map for test can attract more players.
It does not have a depot, but you can do for the southern temple gate house is big enough add one NPC and protection zone and ready to put online.

Shame that you you act like a troll.
You write posts meaningless and nothing no appellants to this topic.
Sure you're a noob and you play you run and shoot with a runes with hotkeys and play other ots.
Because as you can see you're not interested balance professions on this server.

it's called having a life.

Server is temporarily closed because of some bug fixing that needs testing.

Will be back 17:15 CET (2013-08-23)

Update:

Server is now back online. This changes are done:

- Fixed bug where you can shoot through doors
- Random script bugs

New features:

- Ultimate explosion takes 50 soul points to cast
- Exevo mort hur takes 25 soul points to cast
- Exevo gran vis lux takes 20 soul points to cast
- Exevo vis lux takes 10 soul points to cast

Everytime you kill a player you will regain 5 soul points.

10 kills = one UE
5 kills = one exevo mort hur

Last edited:
I'm thinking that the druid is worse because the real tibia healed up cheaper than sorcerrer and here I think is the same 70 mana exura sio and 70 on exura vita.

I'm thinking that the druid is worse because the real tibia tibia healed up cheaper than sorcerrer and here I think is the same 70 mana exura sio and 70 on exura vita.

sio = 70 mana, exura vita = 80

sio is not as strong as ultimate healing

Can you add more rings or amulets to game?
Stealth ring i want if people summon monster and use exana ina on trap = dead if no have stealth ring.

yea and power rings/dwarven rings too please so i can give dwarven rings to people and trick its e ring and solo them =)!!!!

Server temporarily offline again, fixing some stuff will be on in 30 minutes (time when this was written: 2013.08.23 (22:45) CET

Great to see you online man, best war server out there hands down

I think we should be pushing to improve the system first, because you can not run fast when you're trapped.

Back