• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

Can you add more custom place on map?
Or put other map?
If you no have time:

Give me your map and me make a change and I will give you a ready.
I would like changes for server best, believe me when I map will be interesting to attract more people.
And please believe me, I want to do my last video on the server and by the way I do the advertise server.

Agree to please make do something with your map, or let me help you and I make a change for you.
Need more interesting changes to the server was not common Thais map little changes but very big many changes for to more interesting serwer.

Do not be stubborn when the map will be interesting i record last movie.
People see that this new map will be something different and people wanted to test it and the number of players increases.
:ninja:

druids are op imo.. sio+tree+higher ml, while sorcs need 10 kills for an ue and 5 kills for a mort hur. the ml difference is a big deal since they can kill any mage in 2burst + 2sd while sorcs needs about 3-5burst +2sd to kill.. Sorcs should have the same ml as druid imo

druids are op imo.. sio+tree+higher ml, while sorcs need 10 kills for an ue and 5 kills for a mort hur. the ml difference is a big deal since they can kill any mage in 2burst + 2sd while sorcs needs about 3-5burst +2sd to kill.. Sorcs should have the same ml as druid imo

yeah will set all mlvls to 47 later, and for the record, u can cut down trees

This server need to bne online
Very important is come online because rest servers sux
Realy must open today before 15.00 i think because of many players
Must also fixing some map and i can help you msg me private

I agree with those above.
Put sniper online.
Now online only original war ots but is no good because:
-0 custom place and 0 traps on map , cant go to houses.
-0 exap for player and 0 lose lvl.
-All time very lags and kicks.
-It's just boring and sucks, but players have no choice to play somewhere else, because there is no other besides war ots orginal and orshaball x999.

I agree with those above.
Put sniper online.
Now online only original war ots but is no good because:
-0 custom place and 0 traps on map , cant go to houses.
-0 exap for player and 0 lose lvl.
-All time very lags and kicks.
-It's just boring and sucks, but players have no choice to play somewhere else, because there is no other besides war ots orginal and orshaball x999.

me like original war. me have no lag.

OMG people want play open this.
Give people joy and salvation save them from boredom and despair... they want to play.

not today

You are creazy yes?
You no see all spams for today
You are no listen community and then want the players
Put now server its very important for boredom and salvation of player
Open today gogo

Tampik, are you fucking retarded?
Everyone knows that garlic necklace, stone skin amulet and hugomoto are yours 4um accounts
There's no need to make new ones it won't help

Tampik, are you fucking retarded?
Everyone knows that garlic necklace, stone skin amulet and hugomoto are yours 4um accounts
There's no need to make new ones it won't help

Sorry i am not tampon. My name robert im from finland
Hugomoto is my name for tibia when i play 3 years ago and im back 7 days ago only to back play, but im retired soon.
Please no need insult me my post dont go to you, go to wdvx owner sniper who listen me and make a suceed server
Dont read my post and leave thread bye

Back