• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] StarlightOT Oldschool 7.6 Real Map [Staged 150x]

StarlightOT

Banned User
Reaction score
Login
IP: starlightot.sytes.net
Port: 7171

Experience:
1 - 19 = 150x
20 - 29 = 125x
30 - 59 = 100x
60 - 69 = 80x
70 - 79 = 60x
80 - 89 = 40x
90 - 99 = 20x
100 - 119 = 10x
120+ = 5x

Skills: 40x
Magic: 4x
Loot: 5x

its an old school server adn your putting fucking outrageus high rates ? Dont yo ever start a server below 8.1 if you dont got any experience of tibia. newfag

Some people might want to play these kinds of rates? Everyone doesn't have the same opinion as you do, punk.

its an old school server adn your putting fucking outrageus high rates ? Dont yo ever start a server below 8.1 if you dont got any experience of tibia. newfag

lmfao geek

Allow me to laugh at anyone calling their server old school. Basically, old school is reffered to the community and not only the gameplay. The gameplay did play a big role, but the community was a bigger. So, because of Ryans abused word "OLSKOOL" you shouldn't use it in every server you make.

@Erox, you do have a small small point, but the way you share it, is more than retarded. And I doubt you even smelled old school Tibia before, you might've heard of it. (IMO Oldschool Tibia was in the clients 7.2->7.5) That's my opinion, other people might have other.

There were actually old school OT servers with higher experience rates. Fucktard.
Even 7.1 servers had major experience rates.

Allow me to laugh at anyone calling their server old school. Basically, old school is reffered to the community and not only the gameplay. The gameplay did play a big role, but the community was a bigger. So, because of Ryans abused word "OLSKOOL" you shouldn't use it in every server you make.

@Erox, you do have a small small point, but the way you share it, is more than retarded. And I doubt you even smelled old school Tibia before, you might've heard of it. (IMO Oldschool Tibia was in the clients 7.2->7.5) That's my opinion, other people might have other.

Oldschool is the community, your right. The Gameplay is half the aspect of oldschool. Though, in this case, they mean the community.

7.1 - 7.4 is my opinion of oldschool. Probably because I joined in 7.1.

Oldschool and lowrate are two different things.

And a server can be serious and highrate at the same time.

But well, if you want a serious oldschool server with a good community then you would probably have to make it lowrate because it makes people care about their characters.

Once again, the only thing thats disseremv between such a server on new and old client is exactly that, the client version.

(As long as people aren't allowed to bot their characters)

Back