• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Swe-Soft Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that people don't read everything and they forgot to set admin to the patcher :)

So that why u have problem with client

Have a nice night :)
The End

Looks awesome what I've so far seen, damn though i hate the tibia community is so dead.
Back in some years this server would easily score 300 players or more. Best of wishes to your server!

tbh i'll not play this server just because of the CUSTOM CLIENT. im sorry :( but its to much things going on and to much shit everywhere, Guess im getting old (?)

So if you cant play because real life priorities, why bother reply?
talking about the ingame client, there is shit lots of things also you cant have as big screen as on the real tibia.

Im sorry for my misunderstanding. To bad you wont play because the interface of the client.

my computer's motherboard got broken tonight. Will try to fix it during the day.

Any predictions of when it's going to be online again?

You might wonder why the server is offline.
Swe-soft have been up and running almost constantly for 5 weeks now. Our peek were 14 players online including myself and in the latest we had 0 to 3 people online at the same time. The majority of that time is 0 players online which is very boring for those that play and even more boring for us, the swe-soft team.

So what went wrong?

We have a discussion thread, screenshot thread(made by a player), advertisement thread, ot server-lists and even made posts on open tibia websites just like OTland that's in a language we don't even speak.

We did put ourselves before the eyes of the community and we had good response. Many people say that it's a good server, still.. they don't play.

"I would play if there was more players online." <- Quoted from most people. If everyone think like this we have zero players, right?

We are not putting the server on ice, absolutely not! But we are going a few steps back to analyse and take another perspective of the server as it is now and what needs to be done, in order to attract more players. Also, please remember that we are doing this as a hobby, it could take a long time before we put the server online again.

I dont know what more to say. The swe-soft forum will still be online and i will check it a few times a day if anyone have the interest to make a post, maybe suggestion in what can be done.

Yours, Swe-soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back