• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Swe-Soft Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll definetly try this when it gets back up :) are you guys planning on putting some new monsters/spells in it? or just costum map?
We have no plan on custom new spells at the moment, though a few might not be impossible. We already have some custom monsters in the server and plan to add more later on.

The old area of the custom map will be enlarged for a bigger rpg feeling so everything wont be as tight as before and some spawns will be moved to more proper locations, also some new spawns, new quests.
Then we have the "0.5" patch we didn't finished before, still have not finished it but it will include 2 new cities which one is hostile.

A couple of new monsters, some brand new sprites, some old ones and a new custom items will be included for every vocation.

No new vocations will come, at this point no new spells as well. But who knows, if we get bored mapping and making quests we might go to that section instead.

Advretise this server hard! I would love to see alot of players

We will sometimes post discussion ideas on our forums. In this part no registration is needed to read the posts, although replying is.

But if you join the Suggestion forum no registration is needed to either create or reply to posts. Care to join us?

http://swe-soft.boards.net/

Last edited:
At this point we do not know for sure.

Welcome to Faycastle. Your visit in this city may be unpleasant!

Area for low, mid and high levels.

Last edited:
At this point we do not know for sure.

Welcome to Faycastle. Your visit in this city may be unpleasant!

Area for low, mid and high levels.

any news on when it will be online? So i can try it

The answer to your question is inside your quote of what i already wrote. :p

A small item tease!

-An enraged minotaur, more difficult than minotaur guard.(dont hate on these two)
-The first of a brand new goblin race. Still more or less the same as before, just changed the color to spice it up a bit. Depending on which zone you want to hunt them in.(dont hate on these two)
-Blue orcish gear. Since, i think, Orc berserkers drop red ones and they wear red orcish gear we thought that orc spearman should have the same, except blue, like their outfit! (Same goes with the boots just below)
-The Green and red boots plus the 'prank flower' will drop from from a single spawn, a Jester. Rare drop of course.
The first, blue wand drops is made to look like Minotaur Mages weapon, the one that they use in their outfit.
-Same goes with the next one, the staff or rod, not yet decided, but Orc shaman.
-The Kingslayer sword, hmm, where can i get this one? You will have to find out for yourself.
-Brand new wands and rod for every difficulty, Malachrys, Citrine and Garnets(Gems that drop from more or less every monster in game that you later use to buy special items in three different shops)

Last edited:
Looks great, gonna try it out!
But when you are uploading images, upload to imgland insted, the images will be bigger and not so hard to see - I won't have to click 2 times ;D.

looking better and better with every teaser :D can't wait to try it out :)

Looks great, gonna try it out!
But when you are uploading images, upload to imgland insted, the images will be bigger and not so hard to see - I won't have to click 2 times ;D.

Ive made it blurry so its more difficult to steal and redo the sprites :p

Ive made it blurry so its more difficult to steal and redo the sprites :p

Its not that, its that the pics are like 3x3cm on a screen that is 40x30cm xD

It has been online, but now it has been offline for quite some time. If you took 5 minutes of your time to read through the thread you'd see why and since when.
I am sorry. i took time to read through the thread.

Ahh well, I'll be looking from time to time, to see if anything is happening. Good luck Swe-Soft :) Hope you can manage to get a bit more players when you release! :)

Can't wait to start playing this server, it really looks azm! Long to countdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back