• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Swelaria 8.5-2!

abo broshan, ser fett ut
@ont
bump, gonna start with mates ;]
hoppas de blir nå krig mot dig då grey
Edit:
when u try to login using the big button it redirects u to http://swelaria.no-ip.org/swelaria.no-ip.org?subtopic=accountmanagement << change it <,<

also fix rots in sewers ;S

abo broshan, ser fett ut
@ont
bump, gonna start with mates ;]
hoppas de blir nå krig mot dig då grey
Edit:
when u try to login using the big button it redirects u to Swelaria - Latest Newsswelaria.no-ip.org?subtopic=accountmanagement << change it <,<

also fix rots in sewers ;S

I'll fix that, as soon as possible. I'm kinda busy in rl atm.
I won't play the server either.
-edit small restart-

I made a account but I can't logg in on the webside :s
and what client is it?

wanna tell me why u guess-banned me?
got deleted cuz gm tought I was botting, rly nice, ur gonan tell us u got the real tibia anti-bot tool now?
u never even spoke to me, was exping, poff banned 4 no reason.

wanna tell me why u guess-banned me?
got deleted cuz gm tought I was botting, rly nice, ur gonan tell us u got the real tibia anti-bot tool now?
u never even spoke to me, was exping, poff banned 4 no reason.

1. You boted dragons before and you know I saw you, and I did warn you.
2. I was in ghost mode checking you while I was banning you.

Play fair next time.

I was exping normally, wanna tell me how you can see the difference between me walking, and a bot walking?
ANd botting doesnt lead to a deletion waht I know?
told u every bug I knew, and this is the thanks, a corrupted gm, nice glhf with ur ot ;]

I was exping normally, wanna tell me how you can see the difference between me walking, and a bot walking?
ANd botting doesnt lead to a deletion waht I know?
told u every bug I knew, and this is the thanks, a corrupted gm, nice glhf with ur ot ;]

Corrupted? You boted even tho I warned you, I will delete all caveboters that I find.

Answear my question, how can u see the difference between sum1 walking and sum1 botting?

Answear my question, how can u see the difference between sum1 walking and sum1 botting?

1. You healed exactly when you got X hp
2. You acted like a bot when a dl came, you ran to it directly and did nothing special than just sding it to death.
3. I did check you for a long time, your path looped.
I know how it looks when someone plays manual, and when some bots.

2. You acted like a bot when a dl came, you ran to it directly and did nothing special than just sding it to death.

yeye he deserved it, now look at your inbox:)

1. I always have my finger at healing button ;]
2. I always got follow at target, just atk at battle and press SD button, hard?
3. I always walk in a round-robin, might have been that what confused u.
I know how it looks when someone bots, and in this case I was NOT botting, at drags yes I was botting, u gave me warning, then I again botted DLs, until I died, then I started to play manual for 1-2min, and poff ban.

Back