• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Swelaria 8.5-2!

1. I always have my finger at healing button ;]
2. I always got follow at target, just atk at battle and press SD button, hard?
3. I always walk in a round-robin, might have been that what confused u.
I know how it looks when someone bots, and in this case I was NOT botting, at drags yes I was botting, u gave me warning, then I again botted DLs, until I died, then I started to play manual for 1-2min, and poff ban.

lol ;p there is a thing called healbot and GM can easily notice it.
For example .. you always heal when ur hp is below 600hp, but you NEVER heal when you have 601.. i really dont know if you got banned justified or not, but i believe you botted. so stop whinning :)

This is a great server for people who like pvp, a war is starting.

I'll try it out :D ! seems nice ^^, also perfect ppl online 20-30 , not to many or to low :D

Well I started.. Royal ingame. Msg me if you wanna pk or make a war guild or sumthing. I really like pking..

Also I hope this server gets more players..

The winner to the event of getting level 230 is Strohmberg! Everyone say congrats to him or you will hear from me :D

126239271178.png

It's not my pic.

Exp stages are:
1-50;250x
51-100;150x
100-130;100x
131-150;50x
151-170;40x
171-190;30x
191-200;20x
201-250;15x
250-300;5x
300-xxx (yet to decide)

However, Our quests are harder than in real tibia and especially INQ and POI have been harder, and also the rewards are better than usual.
There's also a custom quest which is yet to be opened and found, it will take hours to complete.
So there's challenges, even for the level 250s.
A patch is coming tomorrow also, to fix somethings.

At level 300 keep it at 5x.. Or at least don't go lower then 4x..

There needs to be a fix on Exori hur I hit 40's on monsters...

Also Parayzle waaaaay too strong.. I mean idc that its that strong but I just feel silly parayzling the botters and they automatically say utani hur and keep moving.. But when they para me I automatically dead.. Like 4 seconds cant do anything.. I tested with freind aswell. Fix Parayzle..

If anyone wanna sell me Solar axe, Yalahari armor, Yalahari mask, Soft boots, and Enchanted Staff. I can pay you with CC In game.

There are self-made events every day,

A war has been going on and needs more people :)

Great Xuvel :D First PoI team on serv? x]

Btw who are you ingame? ^^

Well,i Just can say. It is pointless to play there..I helped CM Greyshade to fix a Bug which cause alot of lags..and what do i get?Ye he IP-Banned me! ;)
Well get a life and i can say...This is the worst ot ever!

Back