• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Thandoria.zapto.org | NEW 8.6 RL Map | Online 24/7

19:01 New record: 77 players are logged in., nice record after 1 min

19:06 God Thandoria: acc reset!!!!!!! sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone start with 1 cc fail

Last edited by a moderator:
Thandoria.. why are you making new domains and restart the same server? it will just go down.. and this will go down again..

1. FIrst zalvera.com and second Adoria.zapto.org and now this? thandoria? what a f**king fail!
2. you blocked me to enter the site as you did with the other 2 domains.
3. you making new otland register and try to advertise same server with diffrent domains.

This aint any advertising to my server... this is justice!
so i give people this warning:
If you gonna play Thandoria then you better quit and start Aashora.zapto.org which is orginal of this stupid trash server.., check out my advertising thread by clicking on my signature!

Last edited:
Dont worry Believer, I gonna destroy this OT ;) He messed with me and I will abuse it ;)

P.S: An IP range ban doesnt help, you just helped me now to change my IP. I got German ISP so no problem to change. Gonna abuse whole night it.

SuPPPPPPPPP with the OT !? Is it going to be up again without DDoS Attacks? Else we'll just search for a new OT.

I recommend you this one: Aashora - Latest News

1 - 50lvl = 600x
51 - 130lvl = 280x
131 - 150lvl = 140x
151 - 170lvl = 70x
171 - 200lvl = 40x
201 - 230lvl = 20x
231 - 260lvl = 10x
261 - 300lvl = 5x
301 - ~~ = 2x

Magical Crystal (25 points)
Attacks 250-300 death damage. Usable for sorcs and druids above lvl 100.

Broken Amulet (25 points)
protection death +10%, holy +10%, fire +10%, ice +10%, energy +10%, earth +10%, +10%, physical +10%
Donation boots (25 points)
Regains - 60 mana every second and 25 health points every 1 second. +35 speed points. No need to recharge, boots are infinite.#

13 years old people are playing such ots.. lol

Server is online and stuff, just one question.. where are the teams which were supposted to play?

So bad this owner, He thinks he can stop abusing the cash bug via IP ban. ahahhaha nice solution

Not your business. Since his NPC's are download & run, you can check the bugs in scripts yourself.

IP BANN GERMANY . Achtung wtf U got no life seriously, probably 30+ geek

Back