• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Thandoria.zapto.org | NEW 8.6 RL Map | Online 24/7

Im just a player of Thandoria and all i want is to kill some time for fun and u guys have to ruin it? U want me to ddos Aashora ? Im sure I can get a bunch of ppl with botnets to help me out.. And whats the result? We all loose on it.

Im just a player of Thandoria and all i want is to kill some time for fun and u guys have to ruin it? U want me to ddos Aashora ? Im sure I can get a bunch of ppl with botnets to help me out.. And whats the result? We all loose on it.

This sever has shut down and renamed itself 3 times now. They originally stole aashoras files and are now profiting off of it. This server deserves to lose everything, that's why so many people are attacking it...

I dont think its stolen, and who cares if it is

The server owners who spend months of our time and put hundreds of hours of work into it do. This server is stolen and has opened under 3 different names now, each has been attacked every time by multiple people.

Just give up, you'll never use those server files and run a server. Use your own server files, website, make a new paypal address and make yet another otland account and then try again.

Stop cry about stolen files its not asshoras files from the beginning its cipsofts game and all otsevers stole it, and alot of otservers are makeing money on it, So stop cry and stop ddos attack like a bunch of no-lifes.

Stop cry about stolen files its not asshoras files from the beginning its cipsofts game and all otsevers stole it, and alot of otservers are makeing money on it, So stop cry and stop ddos attack like a bunch of no-lifes.

That's where you're wrong. The server sources, map, npcs, scripts and website acc are not the files cipsoft is using. The files were made based off of real tibia, but the real server owners had to actually script everything this server stole. If you've never touched a server in your life, please don't even bother arguing with me. I don't need a bunch of abes800's butt buddies to jump in and defend him that hacking servers and stealing is okay.

ask Thandoria this isent my ot :/

You started zalvera.com which used the same aashora source files. You also posted almost the exact same post for the 'adoria' server and thandoria has the exact same rates, exp stages, working quest list and I've heard all 3 have the same PayPal address. If all 3 servers are so similar, and you started zalvera.com.. Where did you get the source files for zalvera and how come they were the exact same as aashora?

That's where you're wrong. The server sources, map, npcs, scripts and website acc are not the files cipsoft is using. The files were made based off of real tibia, but the real server owners had to actually script everything this server stole. If you've never touched a server in your life, please don't even bother arguing with me. I don't need a bunch of abes800's butt buddies to jump in and defend him that hacking servers and stealing is okay.

Thats not what i meant, my point was the base is from tibia and thats copyrighted.

Its same NPC files as aashora. Both NPC cacash bugs are working so stop lying. Also I told the owner, that i wanna cooperate but he doesnt want to so he ip range ban me. He thinks its the only solution

Its same NPC files as aashora. Both NPC cacash bugs are working so stop lying. Also I told the owner, that i wanna cooperate but he doesnt want to so he ip range ban me. He thinks its the only solution

Me? :eek: or you mean thandoria owner?

And i agree with deviancone! How it comes that all 3 has same security stage which mean its the same guy who cant protect his own ot or probably don't even know anything about ots. You were lucky enough that you had your hands on my ot.. And just runned a copy of it!

Last edited:
How do I know that Aashora isnt the COPY? U guys might be jelous of Thandoria getting 300+ players online.. And Im not joking im willing to even spend money to revenge on Aashora

first day thandoria hade like 230 players. next day 340.

asshora is jelous

Back
Top Bottom