• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] The Lost Kingdom Server (custom client)

common you could atleast spent 10€ on a .com/.net domain to make the server look more serious - why .ddns.net ?? you even have an item donation shop.

just my thought, thx

If the shop gives some profit i will, but since the server is totally free for players (shop is just for low donations, not intended to earn money with this project.)!

Countdown added! :)

Just configuring the link to discord so you all got a way to talk to each other, or leave written suggestions/reports/etc

Can't login to the client..if I use TLKservers.ddns.net it says "this server doesn't exist" and if I use thelostkingdom.ddns.net it stays at character loading screen

Use my client, its easier. Its clean, so you dont need to worry about it. Not even playing RL tibia :/
Also if you want to use an OTclient or so.. you need tibia 10.90, and to copy the tibia.dat and spr from my client, to yours, and then use the ipchanger with the ip: tlkservers.ddns.net and port: 7171 (You can also try to use ip: tlkserve.ddns.net)
Also, using my client is easier, extract and play, no need for ipchanger nor anything else.

You can always reach me at our discord channel.

Pet system is getting fixed. You can creatre a character like you did with the first one. (top right at website)

Next week ill be adding 2 new dungeons, 3 new quest, and some fixes from your report/suggestions.

Feel free to come and play! People are enjoying themselves so far!

just joined, and i get got debug after moving like 5 steps from temple, and i cant log in again

You need to use my client. Otherwise it will debug.

Hotfix 04/07/17

-Added lifesteal to Wolf stance to shapeshifter.
-Map bugfixes. -Guardian spells rebalanced.
-Now you will see a broadcaster at 1h from void and 30 minutes, so you know better when will a void open.

Very nice OT, but you should add more places for mining and herblism, cuz we spend more time finding crystals and flowers than the time we spend to level up and do dungeons etc..

I can't download the client, chrome says its an unsafe website and won't let me visit it.. :/

its a link to mega :/ nothing unsafe about it! ill reupload and set more hosts!

About the mining , herbalism, it should be like that... you need to find those flowers and mines. Otherwise you could farm asap and craft great items. But ill take a look to it. Thanks!

Back