• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] The Lost Kingdom Server (custom client)

First of all, i've been playing for 10 years at WoW. And second I havent even joined archlight OT. Got some ideas from it, but far from stealing anything. It's my code, my quest, my dungeons. If you feel threathen by my server, that is that im doing something good. Glad to know it. Legacy stolen? Funny.. Since i didn't even know another TLK server existed. So Okay, I have time to play along. Btw, i heard from many players from archlight that they quit archlight to come to mine 'cause owners there are quite jerks. (Im not saying anything about them since i dont know them, nor played they OT, just quoting) So there's nothing like bad publicity!

You think is copied. Good, it's not. Also, had some friends giving ideas for the OT and ended up like it is now. Map? Please, stop crying over nonsense.. put your shit together, and grow up. Im 28 and im not up for this crying river, with all respect.

But hey! Its not like wow didnt have Aion, Tera, and maaaaany other names on a list that it's fcking infinite.. So, yeah, competence sux hard. Still, not a copy of any other OT.

Thanks for your time and your opinions, glad to hear them.

Note: The subject of this post it's not meant to disrespect anyone nor any crap you can come up with. Before making some accusation like that, you should at least gather some info first and ask me. Thanks again for your time.

~~Aeronx

Last edited:
Funny to see how childish you are when it's brought to light that you are stealing another person's legacy, There are currently two "TLK" (The lost kingdom) OT's feeding off the legacy of an old OT. rather than getting mad at shade or myself instead ignore us or act more mature about it. You're acting like a child on a public forum.

A child? I think you are misunderstanding my post. That is what the note was for. I just felt like answering how wrong you are, but as I said, its just publicity, good way to bring up a post.

Note: @Synnical, with all respect, you only had bad words for my work since start. Just watch your posts. There are many ways to say things, yours aint the correct ones.

Last edited:
Unity coins are same as Archlight tokens, exactly same system, you can buy SAME items from shop for these coins, exp rate is also similar, eh.. everything is same.

The only thing that is like archlight is the coin every x time, and it wasnt even my idea lol, someone recomended that! Which, everything said, is working nice! Since some people said my server is a copy, i've taken a look into archlight! I has more curiosity.. I understand they have more than one currency, you get one by time, one by doing dungeons and one by hunting, or something like that to do events. I only have one currency from all that, and another from events to their rewards. About what to buy with this currencies, i've seen it on many servers actually, and it's the normal crap, which by the way, i got all scrips from this forum.. It's alike? Yep, seems so.. It's copied? Nope!

Im not trying to argue here with you all, you said your opinion, and i try to put your minds at ease.. Why? 'Cause i worked hard on it, i intend to keep doing so, and i do care!

Also, in my opinion archlight is a server to earn money, on the otherhand mine its to people to enjoy and gather around!

Have a nice day! ~aeronx!

The only thing that is like archlight is the coin every x time, and it wasnt even my idea lol, someone recomended that! Which, everything said, is working nice! Since some people said my server is a copy, i've taken a look into archlight! I has more curiosity.. I understand they have more than one currency, you get one by time, one by doing dungeons and one by hunting, or something like that to do events. I only have one currency from all that, and another from events to their rewards. About what to buy with this currencies, i've seen it on many servers actually, and it's the normal crap, which by the way, i got all scrips from this forum.. It's alike? Yep, seems so.. It's copied? Nope!

Im not trying to argue here with you all, you said your opinion, and i try to put your minds at ease.. Why? 'Cause i worked hard on it, i intend to keep doing so, and i do care!

Also, in my opinion archlight is a server to earn money, on the otherhand mine its to people to enjoy and gather around!

Have a nice day! ~aeronx!

It's nice server, just spawns are sucky :(

Doing more spawns to for the next update! Next update should change many aspects of the game and make it way more fun.. the vocation balance is something many people want, and I'll try to do my best on it.

Wow i just noticed this thread, copy much.

The Void - Wow every 2 hours 30 mins a portal opens that kicks you after? hmmm but rifts open every 2 hours 30 mins in archlight and are the identical mechanic you have for your "voids". Sounds similar.

Powerful monsters have a rare chance to spawn in different spawns. Wow!

Your creativity is strong my friend.

The Void - Wow every 2 hours 30 mins a portal opens that kicks you after? hmmm but rifts open every 2 hours 30 mins in archlight and are the identical mechanic you have for your "voids". Sounds similar.

Really? I noticed this thread some time ago, same as archlight lol...

hmm you copy from diablo III hmm hmm rift hmm rift boss hmm "very strong creativity"

Please stop fighting over nonsense ty

Regardless he should change his OT name and at-least modify the scripts he copied, It's one thing to have similar features but make your own spin on it, add to it, remove stuff from it and make it different than the last, don't just copy a server that is doing well and have it exactly the same 'cause "If it works for him, surely it should work for me." Make it unique again with your own creativity and ideas. I don't think you suck or your server sucks I just think it's feeding off someone elses' legacy and the Maps need improvement/ Scripts need tweaking. Anyway, I'm not trying to be a bad guy or anything, I just saw @Lejjo post in the other TLK about you and the other mimic servers trying to make money off his legacy and I think it's pretty disrespectful to not even seek permission first. Anyway cheers and have a good day, If you disagree with what people say you don't always have to get so angry about it. Ignore my opinion or anyone elses if you disagree not everything has to be a fight ^^

Regardless he should change his OT name and at-least modify the scripts he copied, It's one thing to have similar features but make your own spin on it, add to it, remove stuff from it and make it different than the last, don't just copy a server that is doing well and have it exactly the same 'cause "If it works for him, surely it should work for me." Make it unique again with your own creativity and ideas. I don't think you suck or your server sucks I just think it's feeding off someone elses' legacy and the Maps need improvement/ Scripts need tweaking. Anyway, I'm not trying to be a bad guy or anything, I just saw @Lejjo post in the other TLK about you and the other mimic servers trying to make money off his legacy and I think it's pretty disrespectful to not even seek permission first. Anyway cheers and have a good day, If you disagree with what people say you don't always have to get so angry about it. Ignore my opinion or anyone elses if you disagree not everything has to be a fight ^^
Let's not copy real tibia map

I was being sarcastic in a sense whereas you're claiming that he's copying. Let him do whatever he wants, it won't be a success with yet another server that isn't unique in any way. After all, we're all copying.

Not sure why everyone is hating so much about him "using other peoples ideas".... anyone who has an OT is already stealing CipSoft's work.. so you have no right to complain LOL or bash on him for doing so.
Regardless of whether he "stole someones" idea from an OT or based it off an official game such a Diablo, I think it's great that he's pushing out a custom server with some cool ideas rather than a typical Real Map.
I don't know about most people, but I love it when OT's implement cool features that they've seen on other games or even other OT's and I wish they would do it more.

Shivera's wonderfully custom server Undeath OT, uses so many ideas from a variety of games, yet no one bashes on that thread. People have been using ideas from other games since the beginning of OT's.
The first person to introduce crafting into an OT was awesome, I mean it's a great system. So now anyone who uses crafting is stealing it from him? I guess we should go on every server thread that has some kind of crafting system and start yelling at them for copying the very first guy who introduced it.

No I don't know the owner of the server, nor do I play it, but some of you people are straight up hypocrites and it makes me cringe.
Bottom line is that every OT is a copy of CipSoft's work. Even if you edit the shit out of it, you are still using their work so don't try to complain about "copyright".
@Aeronx Don't let the hypocrites get to you. I think it's great that your working on a custom server opposed to all the real maps we have. Keep up the work. :)

Why is Knighter complaining about "stolen" ideas when the whole base of his server was built from the work of others?

Do you really think a Rift system is unique? or Dungeons? Or a fucking key system?

I haven't seen anything unique on Archlight (different names for the same shit like Ramparts). I haven't played this one, but if it's similar then it's not unique to this server either.

Not sure why everyone is hating so much about him "using other peoples ideas".... anyone who has an OT is already stealing CipSoft's work.. so you have no right to complain LOL or bash on him for doing so.
Regardless of whether he "stole someones" idea from an OT or based it off an official game such a Diablo, I think it's great that he's pushing out a custom server with some cool ideas rather than a typical Real Map.
I don't know about most people, but I love it when OT's implement cool features that they've seen on other games or even other OT's and I wish they would do it more.

No I don't know the owner of the server, nor do I play it, but some of you people are straight up hypocrites and it makes me cringe.
Bottom line is that every OT is a copy of CipSoft's work. Even if you edit the shit out of it, you are still using their work so don't try to complain about "copyright".
@Aeronx Don't let the hypocrites get to you. I think it's great that your working on a custom server opposed to all the real maps we have. Keep up the work. :)

I never claimed Copyright, Nor is it my work he took, I simply said feeding off the playerbase and legacy of a server that has passed on and butchering it at that is rude to not at-least seek permission from the original owner, Yes we all copy cipsoft but does that mean I will grab up a server like Archlight feed off its playerbase and fans by copying its name, features and map? No 'cause that's what's happening here and if you don't see the difference between the two, than my opinion of you is not grand.

By all means take ideas from other games and servers, but it's sort of common courtesy to atleast modify it so it's not an exact copy, make it into something of your own in a way so it's not like a copy paste like most RL map servers these days, I'm not saying he should give up on his server or anything like that, By all means keep doing what you do. but other people may be here to say it's impolite to copy someone elses work.

You also say "don't let the hypocrites get to you" Implying I'm a hypocrite but if you truly knew the definition of that word, you wouldn't have used it. My stance on things is against copying other people's work, Yes i'll use cipsoft's sprites but that's what this whole OTland website is for, revolved around cipsofts game redesigned by the fans. with features Cipsoft would have never imagined. Aside from using cipsofts sprites, I want to redesign the game almost completely but I don't have those resources. Honestly I could care less what you guys do with this server.

Omg! I leave for 12 hours, and look what happens!

@Zasranets Thats exactly what i was trying to explain, only that you did way better! Thanks for the good words! You trully have a way with words!
@Sir Knighter Void is every 2h. Powerfull monsters is something you have? o_O It's not like i know that.. I needed something to reward Event Tokens, and people was saying that my spawns lacked bosses or something difficult, thats what I came up with.. Since bosses like "Orshabaal" or so, in my server are way harder and pretty much custom, so what was left? Something like a demon, but more powerfull.. aka.. [Powerfull] Monsters xD That's all the thinking i had on that.. So yeahh ofc, i did copy from yours xD
@Synnical Bro, quit raging, not worth it. But just a quick question,"at-least modify the scripts he copied", Really? Copied scripts? All my scripts are from this forum as i said before, and from a guy that wanted to help me and started doing scripts for me. So yeah, i did copy that too xD So, if I created something similar from 0, its like blaming samsung for doing something like the iphone. As I said to you many times, your opinion is as valid as anyones, that doesnt mean its the correct one.
@Deadbringer Yo, I told you to come back and tell me that is you. Old players from beta had shop points at start so they do not start fresh. (You can get your sword with that haha) I want you back, you helped me a lot! :)
@tokenzz Thanks Bro, ill keep it up! Releasing a nice update this weekend with many improvements and MORE COPIED STUFF YAY! Anyhow, its gona be amazing, gona keep it up working hard! Thanks again!

Note: Do NOT feel ofended by my sarcastic comments, just feel free to share your opinins and ill try to explain everything as good as possible! Why? Because I hear my players, I want to improve, and I do care!

Have a nice day!

~Aeronx

Back