• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] The Lost Kingdom Server (custom client)

Actually.. its not only teleport anymore.. there a place for everyone! You can go hunt through the teleports, and there's other hunts that you can go walking and they dont have a teleport. The new chain quest is walking aswell! If you want to do the new summoning bosses at the altar, you need to find the altar first. Also, the new Wealthy Goblins are scattered through all the map, and you have to walk if you want to find them!

There's been many improvements, and im gona keep working them up!

Actually.. its not only teleport anymore.. there a place for everyone! You can go hunt through the teleports, and there's other hunts that you can go walking and they dont have a teleport. The new chain quest is walking aswell! If you want to do the new summoning bosses at the altar, you need to find the altar first. Also, the new Wealthy Goblins are scattered through all the map, and you have to walk if you want to find them!

There's been many improvements, and im gona keep working them up!
The lvl 300 place to the east is kinda OP . Even at 550 it is still a waste of time.We went me +a wiz and it was just a waste. BK like creature.It says 300. The exp is really crap and they were hard to kill even at 2x more lvl. I would adjust that.

Ahh you mean the Castle black place.. The monsters inside are pretty strong, but their exp is as it should. Even if it says 300, that only means that you can enter at level 300, but that doesnt mean that you can do it. Think of it as the POI quest, its for level 80 if i remember well, but you cant do with a team of level 80 even if you go with 100 people xD

Ahh you mean the Castle black place.. The monsters inside are pretty strong, but their exp is as it should. Even if it says 300, that only means that you can enter at level 300, but that doesnt mean that you can do it. Think of it as the POI quest, its for level 80 if i remember well, but you cant do with a team of level 80 even if you go with 100 people xD
Lmao zuczkinns witch bubba made poi on beneva with team of ~80lvls and they were cleaning levers/stacks with MAGES zuczkinns+bubba blocking/luring out of stack monsters and they were two sorcerers on 80lvls

It is do-able if people know what they doing. But back to that 300 spawn,i still think the exp is too low for how strong they are. I get more exp in the 80-150-250 dung and it is MUCH easier. Not that i care all that much if only 1 monster is kinda broken but i really feel like its a kind of a unbalance thing. Specially that you said its for much higher level( i was 550 and the wiz 600) and the exp was really BAD already.

Okey! Thanks for the feedback! Im preparing another update for this weekend with more amazing stuff! I'll fix that spawn for the patch! THANKS!

With all you people help I plan to make an awesome server guys! Feedback, ideas and patience are the key to make you all your wished server!

Spell adjust patch
Cleric:

Reason for changes: Since clerics are a vocation that is really needed and i feel they are under used. For this reason I made clerics a bit stronger.
  1. Clerics DAMAGE spells now all CoolDowns have been reduced to 4 seconds. (Since they have less damage spells, they need to be cast faster)
  2. All their buffs for groups have been greatly increased to make them worth.
  3. Healing spells "Heal friend" and "Mass healing" healing have been greatly increased.
Shades:
Lately shades have been more squishy than it should and their damage was not close to what it should. If we compare shades with warriors, shades should be deadly, doing tons of damage but just squishier than warriors, thats why they should do a bit more damage than warriors, since they survival is lower.
  1. All their AoE spells cooldown have been reduced to half. (Damage untouched. They deal way less AoE damage, but now is way faster to compensate)
  2. Single target spells global cooldown have been reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second. So now you can spam your single target spell even faster.
  3. Fast heal from shades now have reduced cooldown, from 4 seconds to 2 seconds. (Patches ago their heal was greatly nerfed. So now, since they heal less, it feels hard and easy to die. For that reason they now can spam more often their heal).
Runes:
Since spells are so powerfull, runes felt left apart and they are totally unused. For that reason all AoE runes, Crafterd runes and Sudden Death rune had their damage greatly increased and more based on caster level.

Its record day! Feel free to join! many events gona happen during the evening! there's no better way to start!

Thank you! Gona keep updating, have some great ideas on mind!

New Update - Professions
  1. On this new update we are introducing more professions. Alchemy, Enchanting, mining and herbalism. To learn all this profession you need to talk to "Profession Teacher", you can find him at the new second floor on the vendors building.
Herbalism:
  1. To harvest plants you will need to use a scythe (profession teacher will give you your first scythe, if you lose it, you can buy another one on Riona). When harvesting these plants you will earn powders, more skill on herbalism, more powders you get. You can harvest the next plants:
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

Mining:
  1. To harvest rocks you will need to use a pick (proffesion teacher will give you your first pick, if you lose it, you can buy another one on Riona). When harvesting these rocks you will earn shards, more skill on mining, more shards you get. You can harvest the rocks:
latest

(These rock in Cyan, Green, Blue and Red)
Enchanting:
  1. With enchanting you can craft any enchanting item for your equipment using POWDERS and SHARDS. To do so you will need to learn enchanting from Profession Teacher and use the anvil on the room next to him.
Alchemy:
  1. With alchemy you can craft many powerfull new potions. To do so you will need to harvest plants. Each powder you harvest has 2 benefits. The first benefit you learn it by eating(using) the powder, the second one, you learn it by crafting a potion with that powder.
  2. Once you have some powders you need to use a vial (which you can buy at Riona), on the vowl with sacred waters on the room next to the professor. When you use it, a window will show up, and then you can see the potions you learned or use ingredients (powders) to craft random potions, the more powders you use, the stronger the potion. (A full guide on alchemy will be released on this website later this week).
  3. These are some of the potions you can craft:
Potion of Regeneration - "regen 20hp and regen 10 mp", duration 5 minutes.
ingredients:
red powder x 1
white powder x 2

Potion of the Warrior- "melee skill up by 10 and regen 100hp" duration 5 minutes.
ingredients:
white powder x5
ocher powder x2

Potion of the Magician - "regen 200mp and magic level up by 10" durations 5 minutes.
ingredients:
white powder x5
ocher powder x2

Potion of Gods - "resist all magic bu 80%" duration 5 seconds.
ingredients:
pearl powder x15

Potion of the Scouts - "distance skill up by 10, regen 100hp and regen 100mp" duration 5 minutes.
ingredients:
white powder x5
red powder x5
yellow powder x2

Potion of Fortification - "max hp increased by 1000 and regen 200hp" duration 5 minutes.
ingredients:
white powder x8
pink powder x5

Potion of Greater Regeneration - "regen 200hp and regen 100mp" duration 5 minutes.
ingredients:
white powder x8
red powder x8

Reborn Patch Notes
Reborn System:

1. With Reborn system you will be able to "Reborn" at level 800. Once you get to level 800, you can talk to God of Reborn to restart your character and start from lvl 10 again but way stronger. There's up to 30 reborns.
  2. Every time you level up, you will gain one skill point. Skill points can be used to powerup you character in many ways. More life, more damage, more mana and others surprises. To bring up skill points chart just use !points ingame.
  3. Every time you reborn, you will get 800 skill points, meaning that you will get 24000 skill points after 30 reborns.
  4. Your level and skills will be reset but you will keep all your done quests, items, houses, etc. (Remember that since your become level 10, your cap will decrease drastically. Remember to store everything at your depot before a reborn.)
  5. You can see how many reborns you have by looking at yourself or looking at others.
New Stats:
  1. Critical Strike Chance: Now you are able to deal critical melee (autoattack, works for ranged and wands aswell) hits to monsters. This chance can be increased by new items from inscription profession or by using skill points.
  2. Spell Critical Strike Chance: The same as critical chance but for all spells you cast.
  3. Critical Strike Damage Increase: Increases the damage of your criticals.
  4. Spell Critical Strike Damage Increase: Increases the damage of your spell criticals.
New items:
  1. Remove Stone: The most waited item ingame. You are now able to remove the last enchant on your equipment added through enchant stones, pure energies, etc.
  2. Experience scroll: You will now be able to purchase experience scroll with unity coins that will increase your experience by 25% for 2 hours.
New profession:
  1. Inscription: With inscription you are able to craft powerfull runes to engrave them to your weapons (Ranged and wands aswell). You can learn inscription at profession trainer.
  2. There are different runes to craft, every rune bringing new powers to your weapon.
  3. Rune types: 5% chance to deal extra Area damage of Death, Holy, Energy, Fire, Ice or Physical. 10% chance to deal extra Area damage of Death, Holy, Energy, Fire, Ice or Physical. 10% inscreased critical strike chance or 10% increased spell critical strike chance.
Enchanting items change:
  1. Since there is a whole new system for weapon enchantments, elemental properties on all weapons have been deleted. (No more 40% fire damage, etc)
  2. They can be still enchanted with more damage, skills, etc.
  3. Necklaces with armor can be once again enchanted.
  4. The new weapon rune inscription is compatible with all weapon enchants. (for exemple: You see a two handed sword. It weights X. [+10% Attack][+10% defense]. [10% Crit Chance]. Inscription and enchanting are two different systems totally compatible with each other.)
New commands:
  1. !points: Will bring up the window for the skill points system.
  2. !skills: You can now see how much skill you have on Herbalism, Mining, Critical, Spell Critical, Spell Critical Damage and Critical Damage.
Monsters:
  1. Many monsters have had their experience raised and their damage fixed.
Experience:
  1. Due to the new reborn system and the max level being 800, experience have been decreased drastically. (You can always use the new experience scroll).
  2. This change will bring all players closer to do dungeons, quest and hunts. But have in mind that a character level 500 with 0 reborns and a character level 500 with 5 reborns will be way stronger.
Map:
  1. Map city revamped.
  2. More houses added (All houses are now cheeper).
  3. New whole zone added. This zone is early level 10-120 zone south of temple. You can find many hidden chest, hidden passages and many many monsters. A whole new experience.
  4. Added Offline Trainers South West of temple.
  5. Added Target Dummies Sout East of temple.
Advertising:
  1. Im starting a new campaing with advertising to bring up more players to the server. Donations are not a must, but they are always welcome if you want to support your server! Thanks!

For this weekend, exp rate and loot rate increased! Dont lose your chance to test the new reborn system!

Many people asked for a custom client so its easier to login to the server.

So, here is it:
https://mega.nz/#!NtVQzL6I
!dtyCRLXrDMm9xIte2Wrjmv-_X6uKZsr-1C3dFXdRVm0
Its a .rar file. Just extract the files and run the client. Easy as that. You can scan it if you want.

Thanks for your support.

Last edited:
Many people asked for a custom client so its easier to login to the server.

So, here is it:
https://mega.nz/#!NtVQzL6I
Its a .rar file. Just extract the files and run the client. Easy as that. You can scan it if you want.

Thanks for your support.

It won't let me download that file unless I have a "decryption key"

"You can't import or download an encrypted file as the decryption key is missing."

Back