• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] The Lost Kingdom Server (custom client)

2h30 to the great start!! Are you readyyy???

7 minutes to go!! Are you readyyy??

It started!! Many people online! are you gona lose the chance to be the best?

Disappointing server in my opinion, the main city is half effort, no details, you didn't bother renaming stuff like terra rod which shoots Holy instead, very few spawns and all go to RL tibia map's which are horribly butchered and unfinished. this server looks like you didn't put much effort into it. Sorry but this is not a good server. In my books.

Well, thanks for the feedback. We'll keep improving and improving.. But by the looks of it you are only looking the mapping i guess. Anyway, many people like it, many other like yourself, dont.. We'll keep getting better! Thanks for your time

Did you join? Not yet? What are you waiting for??! Don't lose your chance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Working smooth!! Keep coming, you won't regret! :)

There has been a problem going on the server that freezed and crashed it.

We thought it was something to do with our scripts messing up, but now we know there's a possibility that we are being DDOSed.
We will be compensating all the players for the down time!
Thanks for your support and for your time at our server.

I cant connect to any otserver anymore that uses any type of ip changer or some shit like that only custom clients work for me for some reason, i hella wanna play.

Working on a custom client for players like you, it will be released soon.

Kinda disappointed, a lot of stuff still needs work...
Vocation rewards for melee vocations are very underwhelming... Just normal armors? Rangers get +dist armors, mages get +mlv armors...
Two handed weapons are supposed to be for warriors, one handed for guardians...Found one handed weapons for all vocs and many two handed with no requirements at all.
Getting the strongest? quest items or umbral master is sad as well, as you can not remove enchants from items, so if you get a bad roll you have to somehow get a new weapon or just farm for a perfect worse weapon which will be much better with enchants.
There are also several bugs, one for example can get you infinite unity coins and crystal coins...
Homepage guide is unfinished and wrong for some parts (e.g. skills on armors can be 15% and not only 10%)
Well, that's it for a single day of playing, the beginning was fun, but there is a lack of content imo.

You can always use pure energy. That will reset your weapons enchants. We are actually working on the website revamp. And for the weapons and rewards we have something in mind to fix it.
Thanks for the feedback! Also, good words for good things are also welcome! I'm sure not everything is bad. Thanks!

Patch hotfixes:

-Cleric exori san now is lvl 8 required.
-Necromancer death damage is now physical. So no more inmune monsters.
-Necromancer spells CD lowered.
-Ranger exori gran con CD lowered.

Level 500 spells:
Warrior: Damage % from weapon attack lowered for obvious reasons. CD lowered from 15 to 12 sec.
Guardian: Damage and speed increased considerably.
Necromancer: Spell damage faster and higher.
Ranger: CD lowered.

Items:
-Soft boots regen increased, from 1 hp / 2mana to 50hp/100mana.
-Crafting weapons damage increased since they are harder to craft.

Events
-Last Man Standing now is only avalible for players level 81+.
-No more summon inside the walls.
-Powerfull monster spawns fixed. No more game crashes.
-Zombie apocalypse monsters new hit waay harder and have more hp.

INCOMING CHANGES LATER THIS WEEK.
-New items on shop.
-Item sets with awesome stats.
-Bigger backpacks.
-Bunddles.
-Vip system. By becoming VIP you will have some additional features like autoloot.
-New items rewards.
-Map bugfixes.
-Changed dungeons rewards.
-More raids and events throgh the city.
-More outfits bonuses.
-Mounts bonuses.

New Update incoming today at 6pm EST

Patch Notes:

New Itens

• All craftable weapons have been buffed.

• Added a new backpack with 30 slots.

• Added 20 new tiered armors for crafting.

• Added many items to the webshop.

• Added stamina scroll. (Unity coin store)

• Added Broadcasting to players. (Unity coin store)

Class Balances

• Added 8 new spells, one for each class @ lvl 400.

• New outfit bonuses added.

• Exori san is now a lvl 8 spell.

New Areas

• New lounge zone nexto to depot. Relax, is not pz but pvp free.

• Quest level 700 mechanics enhanced.

• Dungeon 650 monster revised.

Website

• New skin.

• Brand new classes page.

• For now on library will be constantly updated

It's so fun coming back to the OT community and see that my work have inspired so many people that they want to continue where I left off. TLK was active for many years back and it was way ahead of its time, I hope that you keep that in mind while developing this server.

I logged in and was looking around for a while, but I'm not going to state my opinion since I don't want to affect in any way =)

Just a statement I have to make though, I got a little bit of dissapointed when I heard that there are people working on my server, using my scripts and codes without asking me if they can use my server, name and everything that comes with it in good faith, and not even a single cred. No offence but don't you find that kind of rude?

Anyways, as I said, don't want to affect anyones opinion in any way so I wish you good luck with the server!
Yours,
Leo aka God Kadj

server wasnt bad. Just lost 2 weeks on the reset so dont feel like lvling again. But its worth a try. Its not like RPG serious and all but it was fun while it lasted.

@Aeronx,

Saw this advertisement and attempted to visit your webpage only to find it was blocked by Malwarebytes. You should figure out why.

Website is perfect, nobody having issues with it. Http://thelostkingdom.ddns.net probably something on your end.

@Deadbringer players who played on beta had shop coins at start to help them level up faster and so.. Server changed a lot since you last played. People enjoying it way more now! You should try again! It is more than worth it!

Many people enjoying the server today! Do Not lose your chance to try out a really nice custom server! new updates weekly!

This week will be another update! One new dungeon, more quest, class balance, shapshifter revamp (New weapons, new items, changed spells). New summoning system, weapon with effects.
And many.. many more!!

It's weird that you have (Official release) on your banner there, but your whole OT is stolen, the concept is stolen the name and legacy are stolen and the map is mostly thrown together in days along with a very bootleg version of a rl map

Not only have you stolen the concept and the legacy, you've also stolen some ideas from Archlight, tagging you @Sir Knighter
I don't know if you guys have any kind of agreement on this, but in case you don't, I think it's pretty rude.
I mean.. By all means.. You can get inspired by someone elses idea, but don't just make a copy of it.
Like the void system and the dungeon system, it's almost exactly alike.

The OT is fun though, it's not very serious though, but it's fun while it lasts! :)

Back