• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] The Lost Kingdom Server (custom client)

@Jaed Le Raep Doing all i can to bring more people to the server! People likes a lot the server, but more people needs to play it. I will keep adding stuff to the game.

Why don't a lot of people play?
@Jaed Le Raep Doing all i can to bring more people to the server! People likes a lot the server, but more people needs to play it. I will keep adding stuff to the game.
You have to add unique content/systems if you want to stand out from the rest, they should also work hand and hand with one another.

What I would do is take a popular game aside from tibia of course and recreate elements of that game and pour them into an ot server.
Consistency is important although you can mix and match concepts, the overall game play should be fluid like.

But if you just host a server with all these done to death open source systems in place then no one has any reason to try out your server because chances are the one they are currently playing has the same content.

Wording is also an important part of advertising.

Last edited:
This server deserves more players :(

Also. does the wizard have anything cool of is just a MS+ED?

@Codex NG I appreciate the comment. I've been working on my project for 6 months now i think. I've done tons and tons of works,
from maps, scripts, monsters, everything you can think of since im one man
army on this project.

I've just added something that i haven't seen it in any server (that doesnt mean some servers couldnt have it), I've mixed two systems in one to
let people customize way more their characters, with this reborn+skill points system, revamping them and adding diferent stats like Critical,
spell critical, spell critical damage or critical damage.

Also added new profession that enhances your equipment in ways nobody has ever seen. Added dungeons and voids (From World of Warcraft and Diablo)..
there's many things to do.. Everybody that tries de servers (or at least everybody, there's always some haters), says its awesome, and nobody has lag in my server, nearly ever!

The only thing lacking is people whiling to try out. Which now a days is pretty hard. Posted on nearly every friking forum there is about ot or tibia,
and im nearly 24/7 connected to help people in game. So yeah, im pretty much doing everything is in my power right now.

In my humble opinion i think what is missing is a nice and "flashy" website super custom with nice things that people can see and get flased,
making them to try out the server. But thats nowhere near my skills, sadly.

@Raggaer I agree! :p Wizards is a magic caster that dominates the 4 elements, fire, water, earth and energy. They have amazing custom spells, and items, teleportation spells, and many others.
They will soon have new spells to summon elemental familiars to help them along the way.

Last edited:
HOTFIX
  1. Map bug fixes.
  2. herbalism plants fixed.
  3. Enchanting profession recipes fixed.
  4. First part for crafted weapons does NOT requires an Event Token anymore.
  5. Dungeons and HC dungeons level doors requirement reduced to fit cap lvl 800.
  6. Critical and Spell Critical fixed.
  7. Inscription Runes Fixed.

Hello fellow Otlanders! I will be changing the website to something better http://thelostkingdom.ddns.net (You can see some of it already, much work still needs to be done), with more features and updated, with all the server info.
Also, there's going to be a huge update to the server.
  1. First of all, a custom client will be needed for you to download. This client will be on the section downloads. The client will be 100% necessary if you want to play at The Lost Kingdom server since there will be new custom items and monsters that will only work with my custom client. (If you try it with any other client, it will crash)
  2. Also, there will be many map changes. Including new hunting zones, new quests. Teleports will be something casual, most of the hunting zones through teleport will be gone, now you will have to find them. Once you find a place, you will be able to travel directly to that place. Also same will happen to dungeons. Dungeons will be revamped into a themed zones, meaning that for exemple first dungeon (Draken monsters) will be somewhere with lizards, and same goes for the others dungeons. With this change i am planing to add some more RPG-like to the server since people had some complains that there was no mystery at all. (Everybody went to teleport, did whatever they had to do, and thats was all).
  3. A new secret amazing vocation. This new vocation is spell and melee based, something new with flashy spells, never seen before.
  4. Wizard and shapeshifter will be revamped. Wizards has been doing waaay too much damage, and they were only spaming AoE (Area of Effect) spells to kill everything. With the last patch update "spell critical" it went out of hand. AoE spells from wizards will have their CD increased by a lot, but to supply that nerf, they will get an elemental familiar of their choice to help them at hunts. On the other hand, shapeshifters have been revamped already twice, but its hard to play them and they are very confusing, thats why i am changing them into something more viable and fun, keeping in mind that changing into a ferocious wolf or a big bear its always fun!
  5. Many spells will be changed and many more added. Recently i discovered a new way to do spells (a new way for me at least), now there will be many, flashy and new custom spells. Also spells will be more spread through levels, so you wont be casting same spells from level 150.
  6. Crafting and gathering will be revised aswell. People did not pay much attention to profession even they were overpowered. Some changes will be done to make them more accessible and important on the game.
  7. There will be many new and custom items, there will be vocation sets with huge bonuses, and many other surprises!
Stay tunned for the whole patch notes.

This will probably come along with a full character wipe. Changes done to shapeshifters and other vocations, along with the new vocation, make this nearly 100% necessary. I know that there's people that have been playing many hours at the server, but i think a fresh start its good for everyone, and will make more people come to play our server. People that had made a donation will have their points reinvested when they start over.

This server is made for people to enjoy it as much as possible, so i try to make everyone happy, even when i know its not possible. If you have any good idea its the perfect time to say it!

Also, there will be a recruting. Since I cant be 24/7 online, some tutors will be recruited. (Tutors will have some commands to help people out) Also, i am recruting mappers and pixel-artists. Job can be paid!

Any questions or suggestions, feel free to post them.

Thanks for your time!

~Æronx TLKserver

The Lost Kingdom Server is coming back after 1 month!!

This time comes stronger than ever! But first of all, THANK YOU all for your support!!

RELEASE DATE: 20/07/16

The Lost Kingdom Server has had many many changes so everything will be detailed here:
NOTE IMPORTANT: Players which donated will have their in-game points reinvested. So please, use the same email on your new account as in the paypal account your donated. (Otherwise I won't know its you who donated).

NEW CUSTOM CLIENT:
IMPORTANT: Now to play TLK server you will need to download our client, since many custom graphics, animations, and custom items have been added! You can download it from our new website. http://thelostkingdom.ddns.net/

Vocations and Spells:
-General for all vocations: For starters all vocations had all their AoE spells exhaust increased significally and their single target spells or targeted spells (waves from casters for exemple) damage increased. Why? This change was a must since nobody was autoattacking monsters anymore, and everything people did was spam non-target AoE spells, which with the implemention of on-hit effects wouldn't work out.

-New spell at level 1000 for every vocation. God Mode! A new spell that will transform the user into a powerfull version of themselves, powering them up amazingly high for 15 seconds, with a exhaust of 2.30 minutes.

-*NEW* Shaman (Totemic Shaman): Shaman is the new vocation in TLK server, which makes it the 9th vocation available! Shamans are sword fighting magic based style. Shamans can summon powerful (static) totems on the floor that will damage their foes or heal them and their allies (Healing and damage comes from magic level). They can also enchant their weapon with elements to deal massive elemental damage to single target (Enchants damage comes from weapon damage and sword fighting skill) and they also have shocks AoE spells that are based on magic level. Shamans wear sword and shield and their are high damage dealers.

-Wizard: Wizards have had their damage nearly halved due the nerf of AoE exhaust, to compensate that long exhaust on AoE spells, wizards now have two summons at higher level to help them on their journey. The "Mana Spirit" which will attack from range and deal AoE damage to heir foes and the "Earth Golem" which will help them survive when hunting solo by taunting their enemies.

-Cleric: No great changes here, since clerics where fine. (Only the changes from general).

-Necromancer: Necromancers summons have been twiked to work better with this patch playstyle. (Same changes from AoE Spells)

-Ranger: Rangers where pretty nice already, some spells have been twiked to adjust damage to be more competitive.

-Shade: Shades have had their autoattack damage increased, weapons have been revised and spells adjusted.

-Guardian: Guardians have been reworked a bit, their spells are now based on Shields Defense (like warriors with weapon atk), level and shielding skill.

-Warrior: Warriors had a huge change on lifesteal mode. Now they dont gain lifesteal from just equiping a weapon. Lifesteal for warriors now come from a new spell that lasts for 25 seconds and will heal them everytime they deal autoattack damage for 3% of their maximum hitpoints. Also since there are now stronger twohanded weapons, spells had their damage a bit lowered, since warriors where hitting over 30k easily! They are now more compensated to other vocations, having a bit less damage but way more survability.

-Shapeshifters: Shapeshifters have been greatly reworked, and they now seems totally perfect and appealing. First of all, they have a new kind of weapon, FIST WEAPONS! and they can dual-wield like shades. (Learn more about fist weapons furthe below). Their spells now can be cast on any form, bear or wolf (except taunt, which is needed to be casted while in bear). Now you will play shapshifters with only fist fighting skill, so if you transform into wolf you will be powering up your fist fighting skill and your critical chance on the other hand, if you transform into bear, you will have your hitpoints increased by 30% and you will be able to taunt enemies. This way its easier to play, less complicated and way more fun now.

NOTE: I haven't had time to test some aspects of healing on shapeshifters and shamans, they may be a bit low for now, it will be twiked when people gives some feedback.

Map, spawns and monsters:

The map have been totally revamped.

-No more hunting spawn teleport. Now you will have to discover all dungeons and hunting spawns by going around the new made custom map exclusive for TLK server. You can now discover "hidden" teleports.

-Once you discover this teleports you will be able to teleport between any other discovered spots around the map, so you dont need to walk all the way to the hunting spawn everytime. (There are more than 50!)
y9HCztS.png

-Many spawns have been added along with many hidden chest with awesome rewards.

-There are secret spawns now, that you will need to find. (Some npcs on the zone will give you some answers to help on your search for this secret spawns)

-Spawns now are more flooded with monsters, and many monsters have had their damage lowered and their experience raised to match its dificulty.

-Crafting zone have changed, now you can find there aswell profession trainer's room, along with all the crafting stations.

-There's many new monsters in custom spawns with new looks never seen before. (Be carefull, most new monsters are for high level players!)

-There's now some hidden WEALTHY goblins around the map, their spawn position is random within the zone and their respawn is "unknown". Those goblins will start running the moment they see you, and dissapear after 40 secons, if you dont kill it by then. They keep tons of treasure awarding you, and they will award everyone that has attaked him when he dies.

-More quest have been added to the quest room ready to do them! along with tons of hidden chests around the map. (And by tons i mean more than 200! with amazing rewards).

EXPLORATION NOW MATTERS!

Items:
Many new items have been added.

-Fist Weapons have been added! They are exclusive for shapeshifters and they are so cool custom made!

-New item sets have been added for every vocation. This sets have never been seen before, and they are awesome to fit every vocation! There are two sets, the level 250 one obtained through all the normal dungeons, and the level 500 set, which is optained as reward of Heroic Dungeons. This sets have special effects. If you equip 2 parts of set you will get a bonus, when you get 4 parts you will get another bonus which stack with the previous one, and finally when you get all the set you will get all three bonus, which is stronger than anything there is. (Have in mind that some of this parts alone can be worse than high level items but when you get the bonus it way more worth it!)

-New items have been added like seeds and minerals which drop from harvesting crystals and flowers (You can learn more about this below).

Systems:
-Rebirth system no longer exist. People stuck forever between level 10 and 800 was something people dislike it, and thus, we removed it. Now you can go from from level 10 to infinite. Experience have been twiked so you level faster.

-Skill Points system. This system have been changed to fit the new leveling method, so instead of gaining 1 point every level, you will gain 8 point per level! Critical damage and critical chance now works perfectly. Also critical strikes now have a cool animation! (You can bring up skill point window by saying !points).

-Revive system: Revive system is something very usefull if use fine. After dying you have 10 seconds to use a "Phoenix Charm" (if you have one) and revive at temple without any loss or to revive on place and keep fighting your enemies.

-Autolooting system: Autolooting system is now better and works perfectly. Commands: !aloot show, !aloot add:ITEM, !aloot remove:ITEM, !aloot clear. You can add up to 5 items to your list to loot.

-Item enhancement system: This system is one of the main features of TLK server, which now works perfectly. There's "Upgrade Dust" which will raise your gear up to +15 powering up their existing stats (Atk, def, armor, range, etc) and then there's the enchant stones. Which will add up to 2 enchantments to your gear. Enchant Stone: Adds one random enchant. Pure Energy: Adds up to +3 on stats upgrade and up to +2 enchants. Eternium Stone: Adds up to +6 on stats and +2 enchants with higher quality.

-Farming system: Now you can get to the farming zone through Profession Trainer's room. On this land you will be able to purchase your own farm with 16 farming slots. On this slots you will be able to use seeds or minerals, and after 20h your will be able to harvest them. The same character CAN NOT own a house and a farm. (You will need another character to have both). A full guide on how to farm is on website.

Professions:
a1mpqED.png

-There are up to 5 professions:

-Enchanting: With enchanting you will be able to craft all the enchanting items to make your gear stronger. (You cant buy enchant stones or pure energies anymore from Unity Collector).

-Inscription: With inscription you are able to craft runes to inscript to your Necklaces and Rings (only to those that does NOT have charges or time). Giving you extra critical chance, on-hit chance effects and many more.

-Weapon and Armor smith: With armor and weapon smith you will be able to craft strong weapon and armors (and shields). (This weapons and armors are totally worth crafting until you have the whole vocation set, which wont be easy to obtain).

-Alchemy: With alchemy you can craft awesome potions that boost your stats, your hp, your regeneration, and even your resistences. Alchemy is one of the best professions if used right.

-Herbalist: Herbalism let you gather flowers all around the map to get powders to craft items and seeds, to plant them at your own farm!

-Miner: Mining let you gather Crystals all around the map to get shards to craft items and minerals, to plant them at your own farm!

Events:
-Void Event. It spawns every 2 hours and its a place too loot many unity coins and gain tons of experience in a short time. (Teleporting back to temple bug fixed).

-Waves of hell event. For this event you will need an event token to participate. When you join the event, there will be many monsters spawning. The further you get, the better the reward. There's up to 30 waves! (Fixed!) You can join solo or with 3 players.
5I4rzB7.png

-Arena event. You can join the arena event to test your PVP skills. (Fixed)

-Zombie Event. Kill as many zombies as you can without dying, the last one surviving gets a reward. (Use the reward to get an Event Token).

-Many Invasions.

-New website layout! Now is more intuitive and way nicer! Everything is updated and there many info about everything and guides for everyting!

-Guild system fixed. (Was a website problem)

-Now you can perfectly delete your characters.

-You can now recover you password. (USE A REAL EMAIL!!)

And some more minor changes!

We will be waiting you at the new release!!

TLK Server ~

Last edited:
The Lost Kingdom Server is coming back after 1 month!!

This time comes stronger than ever! But first of all, THANK YOU all for your support!!

RELEASE DATE: 20/07/16

The Lost Kingdom Server has had many many changes so everything will be detailed here:
NOTE IMPORTANT: Players which donated will have their in-game points reinvested. So please, use the same email on your new account as in the paypal account your donated. (Otherwise I won't know its you who donated).

NEW CUSTOM CLIENT:
IMPORTANT: Now to play TLK server you will need to download our client, since many custom graphics, animations, and custom items have been added! You can download it from our new website. http://thelostkingdom.ddns.net/

Vocations and Spells:
-General for all vocations: For starters all vocations had all their AoE spells exhaust increased significally and their single target spells or targeted spells (waves from casters for exemple) damage increased. Why? This change was a must since nobody was autoattacking monsters anymore, and everything people did was spam non-target AoE spells, which with the implemention of on-hit effects wouldn't work out.

-New spell at level 1000 for every vocation. God Mode! A new spell that will transform the user into a powerfull version of themselves, powering them up amazingly high for 15 seconds, with a exhaust of 2.30 minutes.

-*NEW* Shaman (Totemic Shaman): Shaman is the new vocation in TLK server, which makes it the 9th vocation available! Shamans are sword fighting magic based style. Shamans can summon powerful (static) totems on the floor that will damage their foes or heal them and their allies (Healing and damage comes from magic level). They can also enchant their weapon with elements to deal massive elemental damage to single target (Enchants damage comes from weapon damage and sword fighting skill) and they also have shocks AoE spells that are based on magic level. Shamans wear sword and shield and their are high damage dealers.

-Wizard: Wizards have had their damage nearly halved due the nerf of AoE exhaust, to compensate that long exhaust on AoE spells, wizards now have two summons at higher level to help them on their journey. The "Mana Spirit" which will attack from range and deal AoE damage to heir foes and the "Earth Golem" which will help them survive when hunting solo by taunting their enemies.

-Cleric: No great changes here, since clerics where fine. (Only the changes from general).

-Necromancer: Necromancers summons have been twiked to work better with this patch playstyle. (Same changes from AoE Spells)

-Ranger: Rangers where pretty nice already, some spells have been twiked to adjust damage to be more competitive.

-Shade: Shades have had their autoattack damage increased, weapons have been revised and spells adjusted.

-Guardian: Guardians have been reworked a bit, their spells are now based on Shields Defense (like warriors with weapon atk), level and shielding skill.

-Warrior: Warriors had a huge change on lifesteal mode. Now they dont gain lifesteal from just equiping a weapon. Lifesteal for warriors now come from a new spell that lasts for 25 seconds and will heal them everytime they deal autoattack damage for 3% of their maximum hitpoints. Also since there are now stronger twohanded weapons, spells had their damage a bit lowered, since warriors where hitting over 30k easily! They are now more compensated to other vocations, having a bit less damage but way more survability.

-Shapeshifters: Shapeshifters have been greatly reworked, and they now seems totally perfect and appealing. First of all, they have a new kind of weapon, FIST WEAPONS! and they can dual-wield like shades. (Learn more about fist weapons furthe below). Their spells now can be cast on any form, bear or wolf (except taunt, which is needed to be casted while in bear). Now you will play shapshifters with only fist fighting skill, so if you transform into wolf you will be powering up your fist fighting skill and your critical chance on the other hand, if you transform into bear, you will have your hitpoints increased by 30% and you will be able to taunt enemies. This way its easier to play, less complicated and way more fun now.

NOTE: I haven't had time to test some aspects of healing on shapeshifters and shamans, they may be a bit low for now, it will be twiked when people gives some feedback.

Map, spawns and monsters:

The map have been totally revamped.

-No more hunting spawn teleport. Now you will have to discover all dungeons and hunting spawns by going around the new made custom map exclusive for TLK server. You can now discover "hidden" teleports.

-Once you discover this teleports you will be able to teleport between any other discovered spots around the map, so you dont need to walk all the way to the hunting spawn everytime. (There are more than 50!)
y9HCztS.png

-Many spawns have been added along with many hidden chest with awesome rewards.

-There are secret spawns now, that you will need to find. (Some npcs on the zone will give you some answers to help on your search for this secret spawns)

-Spawns now are more flooded with monsters, and many monsters have had their damage lowered and their experience raised to match its dificulty.

-Crafting zone have changed, now you can find there aswell profession trainer's room, along with all the crafting stations.

-There's many new monsters in custom spawns with new looks never seen before. (Be carefull, most new monsters are for high level players!)

-There's now some hidden WEALTHY goblins around the map, their spawn position is random within the zone and their respawn is "unknown". Those goblins will start running the moment they see you, and dissapear after 40 secons, if you dont kill it by then. They keep tons of treasure awarding you, and they will award everyone that has attaked him when he dies.

-More quest have been added to the quest room ready to do them! along with tons of hidden chests around the map. (And by tons i mean more than 200! with amazing rewards).

EXPLORATION NOW MATTERS!

Items:
Many new items have been added.

-Fist Weapons have been added! They are exclusive for shapeshifters and they are so cool custom made!

-New item sets have been added for every vocation. This sets have never been seen before, and they are awesome to fit every vocation! There are two sets, the level 250 one obtained through all the normal dungeons, and the level 500 set, which is optained as reward of Heroic Dungeons. This sets have special effects. If you equip 2 parts of set you will get a bonus, when you get 4 parts you will get another bonus which stack with the previous one, and finally when you get all the set you will get all three bonus, which is stronger than anything there is. (Have in mind that some of this parts alone can be worse than high level items but when you get the bonus it way more worth it!)

-New items have been added like seeds and minerals which drop from harvesting crystals and flowers (You can learn more about this below).

Systems:
-Rebirth system no longer exist. People stuck forever between level 10 and 800 was something people dislike it, and thus, we removed it. Now you can go from from level 10 to infinite. Experience have been twiked so you level faster.

-Skill Points system. This system have been changed to fit the new leveling method, so instead of gaining 1 point every level, you will gain 8 point per level! Critical damage and critical chance now works perfectly. Also critical strikes now have a cool animation! (You can bring up skill point window by saying !points).

-Revive system: Revive system is something very usefull if use fine. After dying you have 10 seconds to use a "Phoenix Charm" (if you have one) and revive at temple without any loss or to revive on place and keep fighting your enemies.

-Autolooting system: Autolooting system is now better and works perfectly. Commands: !aloot show, !aloot add:ITEM, !aloot remove:ITEM, !aloot clear. You can add up to 5 items to your list to loot.

-Item enhancement system: This system is one of the main features of TLK server, which now works perfectly. There's "Upgrade Dust" which will raise your gear up to +15 powering up their existing stats (Atk, def, armor, range, etc) and then there's the enchant stones. Which will add up to 2 enchantments to your gear. Enchant Stone: Adds one random enchant. Pure Energy: Adds up to +3 on stats upgrade and up to +2 enchants. Eternium Stone: Adds up to +6 on stats and +2 enchants with higher quality.

-Farming system: Now you can get to the farming zone through Profession Trainer's room. On this land you will be able to purchase your own farm with 16 farming slots. On this slots you will be able to use seeds or minerals, and after 20h your will be able to harvest them. The same character CAN NOT own a house and a farm. (You will need another character to have both). A full guide on how to farm is on website.

Professions:
a1mpqED.png

-There are up to 5 professions:

-Enchanting: With enchanting you will be able to craft all the enchanting items to make your gear stronger. (You cant buy enchant stones or pure energies anymore from Unity Collector).

-Inscription: With inscription you are able to craft runes to inscript to your weapon (and only to your weapon). Giving you extra critical chance, on-hit chance effects and many more. (This inscriptions stack with enchanting, but the name will dissapear.)

-Weapon and Armor smith: With armor and weapon smith you will be able to craft strong weapon and armors (and shields). (This weapons and armors are totally worth crafting until you have the whole vocation set, which wont be easy to obtain).

-Alchemy: With alchemy you can craft awesome potions that boost your stats, your hp, your regeneration, and even your resistences. Alchemy is one of the best professions if used right.

-Herbalist: Herbalism let you gather flowers all around the map to get powders to craft items and seeds, to plant them at your own farm!

-Miner: Mining let you gather Crystals all around the map to get shards to craft items and minerals, to plant them at your own farm!

Events:
-Void Event. It spawns every 2 hours and its a place too loot many unity coins and gain tons of experience in a short time. (Teleporting back to temple bug fixed).

-Waves of hell event. For this event you will need an event token to participate. When you join the event, there will be many monsters spawning. The further you get, the better the reward. There's up to 30 waves! (Fixed!) You can join solo or with 3 players.
5I4rzB7.png

-Arena event. You can join the arena event to test your PVP skills. (Fixed)

-Zombie Event. Kill as many zombies as you can without dying, the last one surviving gets a reward. (Use the reward to get an Event Token).

-Many Invasions.

-New website layout! Now is more intuitive and way nicer! Everything is updated and there many info about everything and guides for everyting!

-Guild system fixed. (Was a website problem)

-Now you can perfectly delete your characters.

-You can now recover you password. (USE A REAL EMAIL!!)

And some more minor changes!

We will be waiting you at the new release!!

TLK Server ~

Hello there, i enjoyed your server. Glad to see your still working on it. It was great at some point but sadly it lost it appeals to me ( to many nerf and all the enchant became useless ,which is what i liked the most ) You can waste a week farming enchant and rolling mod but in the end it didnt actually make a difference. The time spent farming wasn't worth it. It was a fun server though just didnt liked the enhancement system which was pretty much just a flashy thing that didnt actuallly boosted the dmg. I can tell you've put lots of effort into it since then and im not sure it will fit my playstyle but i will give it another shot. Cause you deserve that . People with no server to play atm should really give this one a try as i know the admin is sinking many hours into develloping and creating content.

Thanks for the good words @Deadbringer !! Much appreciate it!

Well, the game is way more compensed now. I know the enchanting system was the fun party trying to get the best equipment as possible. Well, that changed. There no more elemental damage on enchants for weapons, only def, atk and few more. Why? Because now you have the incription profesion which adds on-hit chance, for exemple 10% chance when you hit to deal 2xdamage as AoE in the element you chose. (Also, elemental enchant was pretty much useless, and made no diference, you were right on that) So now its simplified. You try to get as much skill/atk as possible, you give it a good inscription rune, and go have fun! Warriors damage comes mostly from weapon ATK, so the greater the sword and the enchants, the greater your damage. Also if you add the new God Mode form spell, which by the way it's awesome, i personally love it! it becomes a total destroyer, which is fun.

Test it, and send feedback, im always working on it, and i'm always trying to please everybody as much as i can! the more you all like it, the better!!

Again, thanks!

Also Otlanders, account and character creation is already open! If we get to a character creation milestone, everybody will have a reward at the server start!

Do NOT lose your chance to join a great server!!

These updates looks impressive, but the only way to find out is to try it out myself! I'll try to find some time to play again. :)

I am really glad to hear it! Welcome back! :) I'll keep updating more and more!

There's been some updates and additions. You'll know more soon. Website tutorials will be finished by release on wedneday!

TLKserver is waiting for you!

Damn I can't be super lazy anymore and have to use a spell for life steal?
I hate having to keep all my buffs in check and recast them the whole time, why you do this to me ~,~
By the way, you should try to make things not as complicated with all the systems to enchant your items though.
Anyways, gonna check the server out again, seeing my old house in your signature banner makes me want to play again :p

Damn I can't be super lazy anymore and have to use a spell for life steal?
I hate having to keep all my buffs in check and recast them the whole time, why you do this to me ~,~
By the way, you should try to make things not as complicated with all the systems to enchant your items though.
Anyways, gonna check the server out again, seeing my old house in your signature banner makes me want to play again :p
How mad would you be if I bought your old house? :oops::oops:
Haven't played with you in a while, should be fun. :D

Back