• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] The Lost Kingdom Server (custom client)

hahaha damn you guys! do you read anything of what i writte? xD

NEW CUSTOM CLIENT:
IMPORTANT: Now to play TLK server you will need to download our client, since many custom graphics, animations, and custom items have been added! You can download it from our new website. http://thelostkingdom.ddns.net/

Not possible to download Trojans Sorry :) also the shop looks messy, like you have plenty of vocations but there's not a Donate set for all classes? Like for example the Shaman Donate set is nowhere to be found.

It should be a false-positive, since its and .exe (an installer) Its just my client comprimed into an installer lol (It's the same i use)

@Awesomedudei You are totally right, there's no donor set for shaman, but there will be one soon. Thanks for the report. (I just forgot about the shop sets lol)

Checking the installer right now!

But it's totally safe anyway. (Friends that downloaded didnt have any problem with it) I'll do it a .rar version instead of the installer just in case.

There will be an event on friday about that. (So more people has time to join us!)

Any news on the client problem?! Thanks.

there u go
0wHpdlA.jpg

The Lost Kingdom has released!! Don't lose your chance on the headstart!!

Shapeshifters Crazy OP, Shamans suck. Idk about any other vocs yet but those are the 2 I've played.

damm time to try this

yea the create acc, making a character seems kinda slow

Last edited:
Server is having a hotfix! Sorry for the delay! wasnt home. Will be up soon enough! Checking the shapeshifter shaman thing. Dont fear, it will get more balanced as you play. I need some feedback to do so! Have some patience, thanks!

Hotfix deployed. Map bugs fixed.
Shamans: Their totems and summon now can be summoned over firefields.
Some other bug fixs.

Anything else that bothers you will get fixed aswell! Thanks for your patience!

Back