• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Therran BETA 2 Custom Client - OPENING SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K36lx9L.jpg

Thats from old beta, but i think that place still exists

Hmm, i downloaded from every single link in your webpage... it seems they are all corrupted and cant be extracted.

I was not expecting 40 players online in the first 5 minutes of the launch so I was happily surprised. I think the BETA launch was a success. :D

Currently 30 people online. :)
I'm going to bed now, see you guys tomorrow!

What just happened? :(

Never mind, figured out why!
Sucks though, was so hyped that it was still up :/

It's not a DDoS, there was a major bug that needed full attention, everything was saved before the crash and you can login without problems when the server is back up.

Nobody had their character die, no wipeback. The server will be back up soon.

It's not a DDoS, there was a major bug that needed full attention, everything was saved before the crash and you can login without problems when the server is back up.

Nobody had their character die, no wipeback. The server will be back up soon.
Awesome!
Just came home and started playing, so was really worried for a second.

Oh, by the way
http://prntscr.com/93710b

This should be fixed as well whenever you find the time! :D

I found myself some time :) (YAY)
coming in, sad it took 10 min to download the client thou :(

NPC:
Fueka

Issue:
too low delay between messages, when saying "arrival" he replies with 2 lines.. the delay should be twice as long so you have a chance to read the first line before he say the second line :D

How do level 28-33 have magic level 65-90? If that is normal no reason to play a different voc from sorcerer :D

How do level 28-33 have magic level 65-90? If that is normal no reason to play a different voc from sorcerer :D
It's the new skill system. Each level you gain three points to put in whatever category you want. It appears they went for magic level on every upgrade, but they will find out it maxes out at 100 for mages.

Status
Not open for further replies.