• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Therran BETA 2 Custom Client - OPENING SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if it's been asked before but is this beta going to be wiped? Don't feel like playing when I know my character will be deleted, than I'd rather wait.
Looks good though.

Looks amazing, wish you the best!

Stream is now offline, thanks for watching everyone, it was fun even though some things bugged out and I died like 4-5 times, lol. I'll post a VOD when it's uploaded.

Idk if it's been asked before but is this beta going to be wiped? Don't feel like playing when I know my character will be deleted, than I'd rather wait.
Looks good though.

I answered your question on the stream, but if anyone else is wondering then yes, everything will be wiped after the BETA.

Edit: Also, a countdown timer has been posted to our website: http://8ware.net/

Looks good though.
BETA always means test... beta is to try the game and figure out all functions and bugs.
It's logical that between Beta and the actual lauch there's a reset... because what if there's some item bugs or anything, would you like people to be able to bring that to the real game later?

Imagine a quest that gives you 10k or something, but there's a bug on the storage that make you able to keep looting it every click..... and bring those cash with you to new server....... mhmm..

Topic:
I just randomly checked the thread, and Oh My Gosh! my mind got blown away!
I would seriously try this one out if I had time :(

In time, I might find myself some time to check in, hopefully I will be able to do so :)
Great work guys!

An idea to utilize colored backpacks, I think it's every 25 levels you get a new backpack slot? Maybe you can enchant the backpacks to do something special, like turning into a blue backpack costs 10 mins orbs and a small sapphire to give +1 ml (can do it once per bp slot unlocked)
Or 10 life crystals and a small ruby for +75 Max health and +1 hp/sec
100 power bolts, sniper gloves, small emerald for green bp +1 distance
Ect.

That is an additional skill per bp unlocked and hours of additional content easily to intergrade.

BETA always means test... beta is to try the game and figure out all functions and bugs.
It's logical that between Beta and the actual lauch there's a reset... because what if there's some item bugs or anything, would you like people to be able to bring that to the real game later?

Imagine a quest that gives you 10k or something, but there's a bug on the storage that make you able to keep looting it every click..... and bring those cash with you to new server....... mhmm..

Topic:
I just randomly checked the thread, and Oh My Gosh! my mind got blown away!
I would seriously try this one out if I had time :(

In time, I might find myself some time to check in, hopefully I will be able to do so :)
Great work guys!
No, beta doesn't always means reset, It depends if it's an closed beta or open beta. Some games launch closed beta when they know theres gamebreaking bugs then they release an open beta later on with some casual bugs but minor ones, but considers it still an release without wipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.