• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Therran BETA 2 Custom Client - OPENING SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody said the beta would be back online after the weekend. Samuro said we would have a date for next beta after the weekend.
That has unfortunately been delayed due to Jolle having some personal matters IRL to take care of.
Without him we cannot set a date for next beta.

When he gets back we will give out a new date, until then you'll have to wait.

This doesn't mean the development has halted. Me and Samuro still work on the server as much as we can. I'm currently reworking a few of our older locations (like the cultist cave under the great divide). I might even add some of the stuff suggested in posts in this thread. :)
I've also begun reworking the spire so it can be opened for the next beta.

So please, have patience.
Now I'm back but need to look through the skill system :)

Now I'm back but need to look through the skill system :)
Welcome back!
Since you'll be working on skill system, I wanted to say;
At the beginning of beta, we had 3 points for each level.I tried making STR-Mage and INT-Knight which was fun to play, it's good for PvE but useless at PvP.
Can you make something like that so we can customize each vocation as we prefer and still make it play-able.
sorry for bad england

giphy.gif

Hey guys. :)
Server is going to be offline for a while. Probably another week or so (maybe longer). We don't know yet ourselves.

Slow, preparation before christmas is eating our time like the cookie monster eating cookies. We try to do as much as we can make time for.
I hope we'll have some kind of christmas present for you, but I can't promise anything :/

Err, no news yet. ^^

I wouldn't expect anything this year.

Can't you re-open that first beta again while we are waiting?

i guess you guys are cancled this server, no news about what's going on, second stage beta is never opened.
you had really good start at first stage, you could let us play more...

There's no cancellation here, just some stuff called christmas + new year celebration. I assure you there's still some progress done.
It feels like more and more people mistake OT developers for game developers with big budgets, full time workers and deadlines to meet.
Do I really have to remind people of that this is a hobby project dedicated to bring people a great experience when it's DONE.

There's no cancellation here, just some stuff called christmas + new year celebration. I assure you there's still some progress done.
It feels like more and more people mistake OT developers for game developers with big budgets, full time workers and deadlines to meet.
Do I really have to remind people of that this is a hobby project dedicated to bring people a great experience when it's DONE.
Please don't bullshit the community. Sit on your computer desk chair and work 15 hours a day to give us our free entertainment we are entitled to. Hurry!

Status
Not open for further replies.