• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tibia old times 7.1 (Start 2014-02-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
warning for potential pizza eric on new account

Pizza Eric?
Excuse me?

We are asking for some help from our fans for some support to start this project on a dedicated ddos-protected server this time.

Giving away a GM position to people who "donate" "help" "support" or whatever you wanna call sending you money to help with getting a dedicated is ridiculous though imo.

don't listen to legitsrs. I just have some vibes that connect you to eric oldtimes. nothing personal. not 100%

don't listen to legitsrs. I just have some vibes that connect you to eric oldtimes. nothing personal. not 100%
He is trying to extract money from a small community to host a server where he will have donations, and has no reputation of every hosting more than a month.

He is cancerous.

Giving away a GM position to people who "donate" "help" "support" or whatever you wanna call sending you money to help with getting a dedicated is ridiculous though imo.

Not giving away anything.
We said, if you have the knowledge and have the best intentions for the server.

He is trying to extract money from a small community to host a server where he will have donations, and has no reputation of every hosting more than a month.

He is cancerous.

Are you mad because you can't ddos our server without bigger resources if we get a protection?
Please be mature and respect that some people actually want to donate to get this server running on a ddos protected dedicated server.

Bump.

Currently looking for sponsors that would like to donate.
Our goal is to save up for a ddos protected dedicated server!

Bump.

Currently looking for sponsors that would like to donate.
Our goal is to save up for a ddos protected dedicated server!

Just go to work, put donation up when the server is up.. right now it just seems like your a poor kid looking for money.

Just go to work, put donation up when the server is up.. right now it just seems like your a poor kid looking for money.

We are looking for sponsors to launch the server on a ddos-protected and stable dedicated server.
Do you know the prices?

We only need some more to compelete this goal.
We are moving forward!

Update!

We are happy to say that we have found the bugg that caused players to debug/crash in the Tombs of Ankrahmun.
This update also solved the other debug errors that was reported.

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Development

imo since you will add ankrahmun to the map you should also add the full djin quest

if i paid ever before the server was launched, will i still have my donation points?

Bump~

Still need a few sponsors before we can launch this project on a ddos-protected dedicated server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back