• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tibia old times 7.1 (Start 2014-02-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks damn nice man!!!
wish you good luck / nice community for your server. maybe ill be part of it ;)

Which web browser are you using?
We have noticed that Google Chrome have a problem related to the website saying "Token is invalid".
For now please use another web browser until the problem are solved.

For example: Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Development
First time i tried on firefox i also had token error. On second try it finally worked, sth is obviously fucked up in your php code :p
The best solution is to enable warnings in php.ini and then check in chrome which code line failed.

You'll lose players who is gonna rage and not try the server, due to that token problem if it is not fixed before launch.

Half the players will also most likely not play due to dx9. Then since only 50% players will play, others will quit due to now population and boom, server dead.

fix token before launch. Fix dx9 before launch.

If you don't, well, I'll try but my my expectations of this server not dying in a week will be rly low lulz

i like killing noobs in poh too

TSat1dw.jpg

this is last man (assassinho if im not mistaken)

So what? Last man killed much more ppl on WAR on original than you ever killed using your noobstyle. Grow up and take part of a war instead of making fool from yourself.

So what? Last man killed much more ppl on WAR on original than you ever killed using your noobstyle. Grow up and take part of a war instead of making fool from yourself.
so you fancy last man or just gay?

Nah i played with him and many others and just don't like Sai's noob style. My young brother like random pk too but he isn't making videos from his actions lol

Nah i played with him and many others and just don't like Sai's noob style. My young brother like random pk too but he isn't making videos from his actions lol
ok but u bite the pillow or u snort his neck

Attention!

We would like to remind all of our players to keep their account information protected!

Please do not use the same account information that you will be using on Tibia old times 7.1 on other servers.
We are telling you this because we just noticed that someone have created another 7.1 server, which is not even possible to login to.
We can't be sure, but since it was made now just in time before the real Tibia old times 7.1 will be launched, it might be someone attempting to steal your account information that you will be using for Tibia old times 7.1!

Keep your account information and password that you will be using on Tibia old times 7.1 protected!

It's exactly the same files, even you didn't remove the Tibia World RPG (calculator, credits, and other things)
It was publicly released (I have it too.)
And in calculator, have the experience formula from Tibianic-HR that Iryont gave to me

(I CAN'T EDIT MY POSTS)
Iryont did not give it to you, it was supplied on the Tibianic-HR website (EXP table).

And in calculator, have the experience formula from Tibianic-HR that Iryont gave to me

(I CAN'T EDIT MY POSTS)

As legitsrs stated already.
Sorry, we removed the credits now etc.

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back